Options

It all needs a big shake up in There ...

2»

Comments

• Options
    iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ***KEL*** wrote: »
    also i cant stand Lydia .....

Well no-one "likes" her but she is the most entertaining HM by a long way with Chris and Dicky out.
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We need a twist.
  • Options
    stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    Those who have been talking about noms should be banned from nominating this week...they wont think its such a laughing matter then. Come on BB get tougher.
  • Options
    lightupvmlightupvm Posts: 680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Selena wrote: »
    We need a twist.

We do, we need new housemates. And we shouldn't be saying that in week 3. I'm going on hols tomorrow and seriously considering not picking it up when I come back.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    I have to say I am not 'feeling' the in crowd this year at all...Maybe I am getting old or growing 'out' of BB or it is just changing a little to much but I simply am not interested in Ashleigh, Luke S and Connor plus a few others in there and the 'great love affair' in all its glory. I just hope that the series has some twists and turns planned because if watching Luke S and Ashleigh for the rest of the series is what is in store because I cannot see them being up for noms, I will quickly become bored. There were characters with a lot of potential ie Chris and Ben and it was a shame to see them go. I believe there still are characters in there with potential but its whether we will get to see them develop in the short amount of highlight time we have now the scene has been set for the usual love tale.