If only they Knew Deana is so popular ...

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nemokins wrote: »
    We don't know if Deana is popular or not though...we did think Lauren was but look what happened tonight.

Exactly, forum polls don't count for much as they haven't been that accurate. Also there might be a difference of opinion with big fans of the show (who normally are members of the forums) and the casual viewer (who make up the majority of the viewership of the show).

If today has shown anything, is that no one is favorite to win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kimbee wrote: »
    Yes. Her fans on here were open about voting for luke a because they were angry with laurens fans for being happy when shivonne was evicted. Now they are backtracking because they fear lauren fans will take revenge but they were so open about it a few days ago its untrue.

I don't understand the 'fan' thing:confused: Find it a little childish.

I vote for the hm I prefer would never call myself a 'fan' of a hm.

I don't 'fear' any fm or whom they like in the house, I believe we still live in a majorily free thinking world.

I am a fan of Johnny Depp, but then he has actually achieved something in his life and has entertained millions:)
  • ***KEL******KEL*** Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes. Her fans on here were open about voting for luke a because they were angry with laurens fans for being happy when shivonne was evicted. Now they are backtracking because they fear lauren fans will take revenge but they were so open about it a few days ago its untrue.

not every Deana fan would of maybe some but not all
  • P BarnardP Barnard Posts: 2,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    except she is not popular! she just has peoples SYMPATHY because of conor. if he went then deana would follow him out next because she would lose her sympathy get out of jail free card. :rolleyes:

I bet you were one of those that didn't except Aaron was going to win last year. You are so far off the mark you need to stand back and smell the roses. Deana is going nowhere until she has claimed her £100,000!
  • dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member

Lies.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    P Barnard wrote: »
    I bet you were one of those that didn't except Aaron was going to win last year. You are so far off the mark you need to stand back and smell the roses. Deana is going nowhere until she has claimed her £100,000!

amen to that :D:D
  • P BarnardP Barnard Posts: 2,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly, forum polls don't count for much as they haven't been that accurate. Also there might be a difference of opinion with big fans of the show (who normally are members of the forums) and the casual viewer (who make up the majority of the viewership of the show).

If today has shown anything, is that no one is favorite to win.

Forum polls were deadly accurate last year!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why because lauren went is that suddenly the fault of Deana fans ..... maybe if Lauren fans actually voted enough she would still be in!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum polls were deadly accurate last year!

They actually haven't been this year.
  • Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    except she is not popular! she just has peoples SYMPATHY because of conor. if he went then deana would follow him out next because she would lose her sympathy get out of jail free card. :rolleyes:

I wish people would stop generalising Deana fans and saying we only support her due to sympathy. That is total rubbish, Deana has been my favourite housemates since the start and there are many reasons why she's peoples favourite and sympathy doesn't even come into it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The figures are so extraordinary for Deana ... I do truly believe that she is on track for something wonderful now ... and she is the one person in there who has earned it and really suffered through no fault of her own doing ... I fall in love with her more each day I watch her ... and my faith in humankind is restored when I realise how many other people are feeling the same ...

Here's to brave, strong, gentle, feminist Deana ... my twenty first century heroine ... :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually I will no longer be contributing to this thread:eek:

Sorry, but this is scary stuff:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The figures are so extraordinary for Deana ... I do truly believe that she is on track for something wonderful now ... and she is the one person in there who has earned it and really suffered through no fault of her own doing ... I fall in love with her more each day I watch her ... and my faith in humankind is restored when I realise how many other people are feeling the same ...

Here's to brave, strong, gentle, feminist Deana ... my twenty first century heroine ... :cool:

:) yeah i always take comfort in the fact so many see what i see about Deana .. how kind and strong she is, how even when people shout at her she stands up for herself and remains calm and talks complete sense. She is a good person and i really want her to win, defo a deserving winner. Also the 'Deana is boring' Line is ridiculous, if being normal is boring then so be it ..... When others say boring i just think normal!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deana just brings out the sisterhood in a woman!:D Much respect to her and I hope she goes all the way. I can't wait to see the faces and all the backtracking they do once they realise that they are disliked and Deana is liked.
  • chackalacka1234chackalacka1234 Posts: 1,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

she was popular before conor...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hummus wrote: »
    Deana just brings out the sisterhood in a woman!:D Much respect to her and I hope she goes all the way. I can't wait to see the faces and all the backtracking they do once they realise that they are disliked and Deana is liked.

same :)
  • VirgoVirgo Posts: 2,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deana may only be popular on here but she wouldnt win.