**Harper Beckham** smiles... :)

2»

Comments

• Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Their eldest boy is starting to look uncomfortable with all the publicity, marching through airports under the gkare of all those photographers instead of being able to exit quietly via the vip area.

He's been sneering at the photographers for a while now, I too think it's getting on his nerves and makes him uncomfortable.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Yeah, babies do smile when they want to, not when nosey DM readers want them to.

*My kids NEVER smile when we go through airports, or do something which requires my attention. They would look like the most serious kids in the world if someone was snapping pictures of us. But when we are at parks, or they have my attention, they do smile a lot. I would all kids are the same way.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Simi89 wrote: »
    Those children seem remarkably well adjusted, I have no reason to think Harper won't be as well behaved as her brothers. I've read various pieces in which it is stated how well mannered the Beckham children are, regardless of the fact they have nannies etc, Victoria and David do seem to be involved in the way they have been brought up.

The Jolie-Pitt children on the other hand, are apparently the opposite.

As I've said before here, both my sister and SiL have met the Beckham boys well away from the public eye and in normal everyday circumstances, both said they are beautifully behaved and extremely nice and polite children, my sister was completely unaware of who they were at the time (they were with Granny Posh IIRC) until a work mate told her, she just thought they were some of the nicest children she'd ever had in her shop
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, babies do smile when they want to, not when nosey DM readers want them to.

*My kids NEVER smile when we go through airports, or do something which requires my attention. They would look like the most serious kids in the world if someone was snapping pictures of us. But when we are at parks, or they have my attention, they do smile a lot. I would all kids are the same way.

My middle boy was a miserable grump from the day he was born and three years later, he is still grumpy. The boy rarely smiled. Not saying that Harper is grumpy; she may be a serious kid. She's as cute as anything, as are her brothers. As for Brooklyn looking annoyed, he's 14. I thought a sneer or a frown was the normal teenage boy look.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My middle boy was a miserable grump from the day he was born and three years later, he is still grumpy. The boy rarely smiled. Not saying that Harper is grumpy; she may be a serious kid. She's as cute as anything, as are her brothers. As for Brooklyn looking annoyed, he's 14. I thought a sneer or a frown was the normal teenage boy look.

I think they take hundreds of shots and sell the ones they want to. Posh has a "photo face". So do many people. I don't see how that can be used to say that her children are more miserable when they are with her. They have two parents. If they are good kids, it is because of both of them. I used to slate pouty posh, but I think she is an intelligent lady who has a biting sense of humour which does not translate well in print.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2318358/Harper-Beckham-Victoria-head-Paris-dad-David-birthday.html

This is a surprise, big grin on her face.....shame her mother couldn't join in.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Harper is a sweetie. As for her mother, I remember reading years ago that she didn't like her smile, so she didn't smile. I'm the same myself, look better serious!
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Anyone else get the feeling Harper has been told to smile when she sees the cameras?

Very cute though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone else get the feeling Harper has been told to smile when she sees the cameras?

Very cute though.

I don't, not at all, in fact she's been happy all week and showing her mother up at the same time....
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    I don't, not at all, in fact she's been happy all week and showing her mother up at the same time....

I just think it's odd that I have never seen a picture of her smiling now she's grinning in every photo I see.

But so much better seeing her happy :)
  • wear thefoxhatwear thefoxhat Posts: 3,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Life seems to be one long pose-a-thon for this woman, does she ever relax, even at home she's posing in mirrors and photographing herself on her mobile then posting the pictures on twitter like an imature teenager.