Sky News, now apparently Fox news

Weigh-ManWeigh-Man Posts: 2,132
Forum Member
✭✭✭
If you go to the front page of Sky news right now, there isn't a single UK news story, all but one is about the US and the other one is about Brazil.

They have had the Thanksgiving weather story on the front page for 2 days straight now. Does anyone in the UK care?

Surely there's some news in the UK or even Europe at the moment, Is it a bit strange or is it just me?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    Weigh-Man wrote: »
    If you go to the front page of Sky news right now, there isn't a single UK news story, all but one is about the US and the other one is about Brazil.

They have had the Thanksgiving weather story on the front page for 2 days straight now. Does anyone in the UK care?

Surely there's some news in the UK or even Europe at the moment, Is it a bit strange or is it just me?

Are you sure your looking at the home tab? Apart from the world cup stadium collapse it all uk news http://news.sky.com/
  • CentCent Posts: 26,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think you may be looking at wrong website or an international version?

I see stories on Nigella, British football corruption, Mel Sykes, Cameron U-turn, etc.

http://news.sky.com/ Top left you can switch 'edition' from UK to US.
  • RickyBarbyRickyBarby Posts: 5,902
    Forum Member

there is a us and a UK edition of sky news site
  • Weigh-ManWeigh-Man Posts: 2,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Balls, I was on the US edition, I must have hit the button by accident.

I thought it was a bit odd, thanks for the info. :o:o

edit - Just realised I was using the modify headers add-on so I could view the Daily Show on Comedy Central and forgot to turn it off, the Sky website must have thought I was in the US.
  • Gerry MandarinGerry Mandarin Posts: 890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Say sorry to Uncle Rupert. :D
  • spiney2spiney2 Posts: 27,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if the guardian had not revealed the phone hacking scandal then it would have been fox news uk !