The PHM it's not a good thing to have

2»

Comments

• Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,611
    Forum Member
    Kabira wrote: »
    It is Helen that has been saying that it is a curse.

I think it was a terrible idea of BB's and no one should get a pass to the final. I honestly don't think Ashleigh has a chance of winning and she knows it.

I think most of the public and most of the HM's did not think it was fair either.

Helen should welcome the challenge and her fans can vote for her.

The pass should be cancelled and not given to another HM.

Yes, I agree it should never have been a decision in the first place, but in a way it has been a curse to Helen and I'm sure she has felt that way at times and then at others she's thought, what the hell, I've got it now so may as well get on with it. As for Ashleigh not having a chance of winning? I think she does think she has a chance over Helen. She's made it a campaign of sorts to point out every character flaw Helen has for the public to notice. Chris is now doing the same thing as the end is nearing and the competition is heating up. As for Helen herself, I doubt that she thinks she has any chance of winning, and neither do the public, as she's not blind to her faults and knows she was hated by many before even entering the house.

I think Ashleigh will stamp over anyone to win, like was shown with her own mate Danielle in the fish task. :)
  • snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pauline - Would have been evicted regardless of being PHM. Just not a very nice person.

Chris - Wasn't particularly liked by the Helen crowd prior to being PHM anyway, so most likely would have still faced eviction every time that he has.

Toya - Was evicted that week due to a twist involved with being the PHM, but she was disliked both in an outside of the house by that point anyway. As soon as she was up she was a goner, whether she had been a PHM or not.

Matthew, Jale and Danielle - All evicted because of reasons that had absolutely nothing to do with being a PHM.

Also, let's not forget Kim and Helen were PHMs too. Helen is still there, and if Kim hadn't walked Danielle would still be there too. So Chris is not the only one that's survived this supposed "curse" of being the PHM.
  • Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    No they don't.

That's what I said...
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pauline, Matthew, Jale, Danielle and Bianca's eviction had nothing to do with them being power housemate and would've been out even if they didn't have the power at one time. Only Toya's eviction was caused by her being power housemate

I don't agree with all that because it most definitely affected Pauline, Matthew and Toya going. When Pauline was the power housemate it went to her head and she had arguments all the time and was a real bully. Matthew was liked until he become a power housemate with Toya and a different side to him came out. Toya completely lost the plot as a PH too, telling everybody 'shut the f--- up' all the time.

So the OP is spot on, being PH is a poison chalice.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    Yes, I agree it should never have been a decision in the first place, but in a way it has been a curse to Helen and I'm sure she has felt that way at times and then at others she's thought, what the hell, I've got it now so may as well get on with it. As for Ashleigh not having a chance of winning? I think she does think she has a chance over Helen. She's made it a campaign of sorts to point out every character flaw Helen has for the public to notice. Chris is now doing the same thing as the end is nearing and the competition is heating up. As for Helen herself, I doubt that she thinks she has any chance of winning, and neither do the public, as she's not blind to her faults and knows she was hated by many before even entering the house.

I think Ashleigh will stamp over anyone to win, like was shown with her own mate Danielle in the fish task. :)

I agree with you Cat, let's just sit back at see how this week turns out. I think it will be rather interesting. I wonder if Ashleigh has got another evil plan up her sleeve.:)
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't agree with all that because it most definitely affected Pauline, Matthew and Toya going. When Pauline was the power housemate it went to her head and she had arguments all the time and was a real bully. Matthew was liked until he become a power housemate with Toya and a different side to him came out. Toya completely lost the plot as a PH too, telling everybody 'shut the f--- up' all the time.

So the OP is spot on, being PH is a poison chalice.:)

And probably that always being BB's intention:D
  • Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,611
    Forum Member
    I agree with you Cat, let's just sit back at see how this week turns out. I think it will be rather interesting. I wonder if Ashleigh has got another evil plan up her sleeve.:)

Yes it's going to be an interesting week. At least it's livened it up a bit as I was for switching off after last night's show being so dull. :)
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Lets see how much Ashleigh really wants Helen's pass removed she can take it from her but has to give herself the killer nom to do it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    Yes it's going to be an interesting week. At least it's livened it up a bit as I was for switching off after last night's show being so dull. :)

I agree, I was starting to get bored, but I have a feeling that something big is going to happen this week and it might not be the taking away of Helens free pass either. I think true colours might come out!;-)
  • jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Pauline was hated for how she acted as PHM so that is why she was voted out.

and I never said it was directly because they were PHM just that the next time they were up they were gone.

Either way who has had it it hasn't really been a good luck charm tot hem hence why I'm happy Ashleigh has got it better her than a HM I like

BIB - yeah that's how I tend to see it. I'm not sure if it will go against her in the end but when she had a bit of power last time with her 'evil plan' alot of people went off her. (and yeah I know, many thought her bitching was just fab!)

I couldn't see Ashleigh going this week even if she was up and in a way I want her to stay a little longer to get one of the lads up, but beyond that, if this doesn't work for her I won't be bothered. If it does work, I guess we'll just have even more threads about how great she is!
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree, I was starting to get bored, but I have a feeling that something big is going to happen this week and it might not be the taking away of Helens free pass either. I think true colours might come out!;-)

Let's hope so, with Ashleigh and Chris in a power alliance things could gte very interesting. Ashleigh has been told to select her first nomination.
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    I did say it would backfire on her and she would end up on the evection list.