All Kellie talks about is being Transgender.

Comments

• Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Bunions wrote: »
    It's a big thing for her.....life-changing and all that.

I find it more interesting than anything the Beefy Boys or the Reality Kids are blethering on about.

Of course - it's going to be dominating her every waking moment (at the moment) this is all new to her and it's a big deal - I find it quite interesting.

I would think she says other stuff too but I guess the producers are honing in on this.
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    I also heard her have quite an interesting conversation about the nastiness in the boxing industry and how it had maltreated Audley. I have no idea what it referred to as I don't know anything about boxing.

I am glad she is talking about the transgender stuff. I am finding it interesting and informative. Its not something I know a lot about or understand very well so I am hoping to learn something. Talk away Kellie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's her first time, it's like being in love. She is swept of her feet by it all and it makes her feel giddy. She can't wait to be castrated.
  • Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also heard her have quite an interesting conversation about the nastiness in the boxing industry and how it had maltreated Audley. I have no idea what it referred to as I don't know anything about boxing.

I am glad she is talking about the transgender stuff. I am finding it interesting and informative. Its not something I know a lot about or understand very well so I am hoping to learn something. Talk away Kellie.

Audley is pretty much a joke figure within the industry. He talks a good game but fails to deliver time and time again. He just wants to get his money and lose as quickly as possible. He's now treating the house as an opportunity to promote a fight with David Haye, who would destroy him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MC_Satan wrote: »
    All we are shown is that! I suppose it might be an important thing for her.
    Her intention is for people to see her as Kellie and accept her as Kellie, I personally wouldn't have guessed she was a pre op transgender if she hadn't gone on about it. She actually looks like a woman.
  • SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Part of it is BB's selective editing as they want to document Kellie's "journey" in the house and this is the obvious big story. But she certainly is giving them enough fodder. It's driving me mad. That and the "Kellie' third person. Oh, and her voice is as sleepy and monotonous as Ash's from the civilian series. Kellie is like a shot of sedative whenever she is on screen.
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her intention is for people to see her as Kellie and accept her as Kellie, I personally wouldn't have guessed she was a pre op transgender if she hadn't gone on about it. She actually looks like a woman.

I was being a bit sarcastic with my 'suppose'. As it is obviously a big thing for her. I don't see anything wrong with him talking about it.
  • docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    ***KEL*** wrote: »
    Not a problem that she is Transgender but Its all She says. Would be alot easier to just see her as Kellie if she just lived and was Kellie instead of always reminding everyone.

No, that's all that the editors show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ***KEL*** wrote: »
    Not a problem that she is Transgender but Its all She says. Would be alot easier to just see her as Kellie if she just lived and was Kellie instead of always reminding everyone.

She's fought it all her life, she's just 'come out', so perhaps it's the common subject in her life just now. Or BB just think that's what viewers want.

I am quite fascinated by her story.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't think she had any intentions. I think she likes privacy, but has probably been inundated with RTV offers, and has taken it, because work is work.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    Lushness wrote: »
    You mean all BB are doing is showing Kellie's transgender chats. I'm sure she talks about lots of other things but we only see 40 odd minutes of a day.

Kerching.

It's the only reason the producers seem to have put her in there, judging from the edits she's gotten since day 1.
  • humpty dumptyhumpty dumpty Posts: 4,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1 I guess its a pretty big thing for her to talk about at the moment. I'd think it would be stranger if it wasn't the main topic of conversation for her - given its her first proper 'outing' and talking to people for the first time who knew her before...its bound to be teh topic of the day especially in these first few days.

2 I'm sure other housemates are interested to hear her stories and are probably asking her lots of questions about it. Its only natural they would be intrigued and interested in her story.

3 Since its one hour of edited highlights in 24 hours, I'd say all we can conclude is that all they've shown of her is talking about her being transgender. We have no clue what else she has been talking about.
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's only been a couple of days so I'll give her a chance but at the moment she's boring me and needs to talk about something else... Everyone in there and probably everyone watching the show has respect for her having the guts to go on as a trans woman who was known in the boxing world as a man for so many years, so she doesn't need to highlight it all the time. At the minute it's looking like she might cruise through just on the sympathy vote.

BB are to blame though, they need to show her more doing other things. I think they're probably really playing on the sympathy thing so she has a high chance of winning, they did supposedly fork out £400k for her after all!
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    There's another thread about this but I really don't get it. We heard a couple of conversations tonight to do with her being transgender and they were both interesting in my view but we also heard Kellie talking about 'celebrity' and the press with Ricci and Lauren and she had a conversation with Audley about the industry they're both in.

Kellie was great in the task as well so it really isn't all about being transgender.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    she comes across very me me me.Will happily waffle on to anyone who'll listen but is not interested in returning the favour or asking questions,hate people like this
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I find interesting is that in these "my journey" convos with the women Kellie is soft spoken and simpering - but you see - and hear- a lot of Frank when she's talking to Audley or a a bit angry (Frenchy dispute).
  • AimeeAimee Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Reminds me of Lauren Harries whatever her name is who was in it last year or year before
    You're right. It's exACTly like this. IE that she didn't talk about it all the time, but that's all they showed for the first week or so.
    Forum Member
    Aimee wrote: »
    You're right. It's exACTly like this. IE that she didn't talk about it all the time, but that's all they showed for the first week or so.

How do you know that Lauren didn't only talk about being transgender if that is all that was shown :confused:

Anyway it's clearly different with Kellie because despite the OP and most on here that isn't all she has talked about. Like I've already said we heard Kellie talking about 'celebrity' and the press with Ricci and Lauren and we heard her conversation with Audley about the industry they're both in. Also Kellie was great in the task.
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    How do you know that Lauren didn't only talk about being transgender if that is all that was shown :confused:

Anyway it's clearly different with Kellie because despite the OP and most on here that isn't all she has talked about. Like I've already said we heard Kellie talking about 'celebrity' and the press with Ricci and Lauren and we heard her conversation with Audley about the industry they're both in. Also Kellie was great in the task.
    Im sure Kellie has talked about other things, but apart from the trans gender thing theres nothing to Kellie...just another average background HM.
  • EchoFallsEchoFalls Posts: 3,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is boring the pants off me.
    Forum Member
    Im sure Kellie has talked about other things, but apart from the trans gender thing theres nothing to Kellie...just another average background HM.

:confused: She has talked about other things. I already said that. I've no idea why no one else hears those other things.

As for being a background HM, maybe you're right. I like her and am interested in her but I tend to go for more 'ordinary' HMs. Not interested in the tabloid mob: Ricci and Lauren or the alphas David and James.
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's so boring. It's like it's the only thing that defines her.
    Her one-on-one chats with the other HMs are utterly yawnsome.
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    She's so boring. It's like it's the only thing that defines her.
    Her one-on-one chats with the other HMs are utterly yawnsome.

It's the only thing we are shown. It's what the editors want to define her as.

(Has Addisons too but isn't defined by it)
  • OldnboldOldnbold Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From what I have seen so far, that I all Kellie can talk about - boring.
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MC_Satan wrote: »
    It's the only thing we are shown. It's what the editors want to define her as.

(Has Addisons too but isn't defined by it)
    What is the BIB supposed to mean?