Options

Charlotte hits the nail on the head!

124»

Comments

• Options
    DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bruce is so angry I would hate being stuck in there with him like walking on egg shells.
    He was deeply unpleasant on wife swap. Horrible bloke
    Ole.
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Charlotte is everything that's wrong with the youth today
    No she isn't, granted she has some revolting habits and her some of her behaviour is disgraceful.
    But she is bright, perceptive, articulate, confident and kind.
    Where other people are concerned she is protective and fair.
  • Options
    Nat28Nat28 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yu-
    Biz_Frown wrote: »
    I feel like your being rude now. But I respect your opinion (I can use sarcasm too;))
    Rude in what way :confused:
    But i thought you said sarcasm was the lowest form of wit? You have lowered yourself just for ickle me. Im privileged:D
  • Options
    dawm123dawm123 Posts: 506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    imrightok wrote: »
    As much as I think Bruce is a misery guts,I think that Charlotte is out of order. She needs to learn some respect.

respect has to be earned and bruce has none for anyone how can she be expected to respect him when he is so obnoxious
  • Options
    QuartzManQuartzMan Posts: 1,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is going to be sooooo many unhappy people when she wins!
  • Options
    dawm123dawm123 Posts: 506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damanda wrote: »
    He was deeply unpleasant on wife swap. Horrible bloke
    Ole.

No she isn't, granted she has some revolting habits and her some of her behaviour is disgraceful.
    But she is bright, perceptive, articulate, confident and kind.
    Where other people are concerned she is protective and fair.

good discription of charlott
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the confrontation and conciliation between Bruce and Charlotte was lovely to watch, in that you saw a young woman having the courage to confront an aggressive, older man, then you saw both of them discuss the issues respectfully and with maturity. with Charlotte apologising for annoying Bruce, and Bruce backing down from being so aggressive and actually accepting Charlotte's point of view as well. It was a lesson in conflict resolution.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it astounding that while people expect Charlotte to respect Bruce, they do not expect him to respect her. They are all equal in there on a Tv show, work colleagues so to speak..If Bb was an office would Bruce be allowed do shout and be aggressive to female work colleagues. He would be reported to HRD. Shouting in the tone he uses is abuse. and would not be tolerated in any area.

He has not shouted at Carol even though she has been drunk most nights and falling around the bedroom. He has only shouted at younger female Hm's. He has clear anger issues that he aims at non threatening targets.
    He threatened to drag Lauren out of the loo.Charlotte approached him quite calmly at first, it was he who escalated it. He may have a point and feel righteous annoyance about the noise, its the aggressive way he expresses it, that's the problem. He uses intimidation to make his points.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sheikaman wrote: »
    I think the confrontation and conciliation between Bruce and Charlotte was lovely to watch, in that you saw a young woman having the courage to confront an aggressive, older man, then you saw both of them discuss the issues respectfully and with maturity. with Charlotte apologising for annoying Bruce, and Bruce backing down from being so aggressive and actually accepting Charlotte's point of view as well. It was a lesson in conflict resolution.

That might have had something to do, with the chat Vicky had with him outside.;)
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charlotte goes completely OFF HER HEAD and has a hissy fit because Bruce was angry, what the hell was that spectacle she made of herself in the DR!! "Broken Britain" right enough!!
  • Options
    teandtoast3teandtoast3 Posts: 2,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just watching now after recording it
    Charlotte is a bint but fair play to her for standing up to him and telling him what for...she got alot more respect from me for that
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    "Broken Britain"

I have to agree we have young girls like Charlotte who not to put to finer point on it are disgusting

Then you have nasty old drunken thugs like Bruce

Just goes to show no matter what generation your in we are screwed
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB_Robot wrote: »
    I agree, and she also proved herself to be the bigger person by apologising too. I don't think he expected Charlotte or Courtney to retaliate, good on her.
    Oh come ON. What kind of apology was that? "I'm sorry that I woke you up but some of us want to have fun in here and if you can't see that you should just go home." Lovely. Then she screamed her head off, had a tepid second go, went into the gym to brag that she had apologised so she would feel better "but I still feel just the same towards him". Worst. Apology. Ever.

I thought the only person who came well out of the incident was Vicky. She seemed sweet, genuine and grounded.