BH 90210 - not the whole run?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 367
Forum Member
Reliving my teen years, sad but true have BH 90210 on series link and was hoping CBS Drama were showing the entire run (as lost it when it went to Sky and never saw the rest). But it seems like they're finishing S2 then back to the start again....anyone know anything more please?

Comments

• CPW4EVERCPW4EVER Posts: 2,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keep an eye of the CBS Drama Facebook page. A few fans have posted asking about season 3 but have yet to receive a response.

Maybe the ratings haven't been great? Looking at the BARB ratings for the channel for the last two months, Dallas and Touched by An Angel were the only two of their actual dramas to break into the top ten only a handful of times. Judge Judy and Jerry Springer make up the top ten nearly every week which is funny considering that I think they shouldn't even be on a drama channel and should be left on CBS Reality where Judge Judy also airs.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If the Streets of San Francisco are anything to go by, they will keep going back to the beginning of S1 and show an extra season each time. SofSF is on it's third re-run this year. Hopefully we will get Season 4 at the end of this run.

Maybe BH 90210 will go down the same route. Just guessing. Although saying that Star Trek The Next Generation is having an uninterrupted run. (up to S6 so far)

The CBS channels do have a strange way about them.
  • CPW4EVERCPW4EVER Posts: 2,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the Streets of San Francisco are anything to go by, they will keep going back to the beginning of S1 and show an extra season each time. SofSF is on it's third re-run this year. Hopefully we will get Season 4 at the end of this run.

Maybe BH 90210 will go down the same route. Just guessing. Although saying that Star Trek The Next Generation is having an uninterrupted run. (up to S6 so far)

The CBS channels do have a strange way about them.

I've a feeling that they might have done this with Falcon Crest too before it ran in it's entirety. I can see how they might get away with it with the likes of The Streets of San Francisco as it's an episodic crime series but for fans trying to watch a serialised soap, it must be a pain to keep track.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They may have only purchased the first two seasons. CBS action have only just started advertising the final season of Nash Bridges as a new exclusive to the channel, while True Entertainment have only just began showing the final two seasons of Touched by america.