Options

Dane Bowers: My night with Jordan

Comments

• Options
    LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    I would love him do go out in Public with a young stunner on his arm that would piss her off :D

Don't think he would though, not this soon anyway.

I don't think so either.

I think that he loved her very much, despite the fact she was always bringing him down, and it'll take him a long time to get over this.
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    She doesn't look hideous today!

Those who criticise her looks must be extremely beautiful themselves. :sleep:

Well I am so I can. :D

Jordan used to be a good looking girl but she went to far with the plastic surgery and she is only 30!
  • Options
    nicola001nicola001 Posts: 8,102
    Forum Member
    I would love him do go out in Public with a young stunner on his arm that would piss her off :D

I am a fan of both katie and peter and if that happened i would totaly go off him all together :sleep::sleep::mad:

Chantelle from BB has already said ( the other day ) she would love to marry him :mad: if i was katie i would be totaly peed off, he is the father of her kids and some ex bb girl is trying to get her claws into him - i would really be fighting for him back if i were her lol :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    Devilot wrote: »
    She's had two I think, or is it three?:confused:

i think its one?
  • Options
    WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    nicola001 wrote: »
    I am a fan of both katie and peter and if that happened i would totaly go off him all together :sleep::sleep::mad:

Chantelle from BB has already said ( the other day ) she would love to marry him :mad: if i was katie i would be totaly peed off, he is the father of her kids and some ex bb girl is trying to get her claws into him - i would really be fighting for him back if i were her lol :o

But he has called time on their marriage, it's time for both of them to move on. Once they are divorced, he'll be able to see anyone he wants - even (god forbid) Chantelle, if he so wishes :eek:

Katie can fight as much as she wants to win him back, but by the looks of it, he isn't budging.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »
    But he has called time on their marriage, it's time for both of them to move on. Once they are divorced, he'll be able to see anyone he wants - even (god forbid) Chantelle, if he so wishes :eek:

Katie can fight as much as she wants to win him back, but by the looks of it, he isn't budging.

Agreed. :)

She's probably trying to say she'll change and it'll 'never happen again'. The only way things will change as far as Katie's concerned is a long course of therapy to get to the bottom of all the issues she so obviously has.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Agreed. :)

She's probably trying to say she'll change and it'll 'never happen again'. The only way things will change as far as Katie's concerned is a long course of therapy to get to the bottom of all the issues she so obviously has.

I think she is used to getting what she wants. I do honestly think that she believed that Peter would never leave her. However, there is only so much any one can take. I felt the writing was on the wall when he had a go at her in that shop in the States when she said that 'she earned all the money'.

What a nasty thing to say. My husband earns more money than me, I would be so hurt if he felt the need to remind me of it and use it as an excuse to treat me like dirt.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »
    I think she is used to getting what she wants. I do honestly think that she believed that Peter would never leave her. However, there is only so much any one can take. I felt the writing was on the wall when he had a go at her in that shop in the States when she said that 'she earned all the money'.

What a nasty thing to say. My husband earns more money than me, I would be so hurt if he felt the need to remind me of it and use it as an excuse to treat me like dirt.

I don't suppose anyone's ever said 'no' to her for a very long time, if ever! ;)

Pete is truly the 'worm that turned'. If I spoke to Mr LC like she spoke to Pete I wouldn't see him for dust!
  • Options
    JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    The ex boy band star, 29, was standing with a pal beside a car that had crashed into a hedge outside the troubled model’s home.

Dane Bowers is 29?

When?!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Im new to posting.

So hello everyone..

Katie Price and her bi polar pal Jordan are too much press ... a chav and her alter ego and are both has beans.

I hope Pete takes note of this and never takes the skank back!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    *love* wrote: »
    Im new to posting.

So hello everyone..

Katie Price and her bi polar pal Jordan are too much press ... a chav and her alter ego and are both has beans.

I hope Pete takes note of this and never takes the skank back!

welcome *love* :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Thank you :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    PLease 'hunky' and '29' and 'Dane Bowers' no way. :eek:
  • Options
    FuturespectFuturespect Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    She doesn't look hideous today!
    But she was stunningly pretty without make-up aged 18/19. As seen here:

lara_croft_3.JPG

Recent:

katie0402.jpg

Real-life Barbie. I think that's her marketing secret: the ability to give life to the dreams of young girls that treatments and surgery equals beauty; hence money, fame and reverence. Times were harsher in the '60s. If you were plain you knew about it; you learnt to touch-type or something. Price gives hope to lost causes.

It's different for boys. You can't just go out and train hard to become Usain Bolt. As the likes of Jodie Marsh prove though, there's only room for one Barbie at the top.
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This might be slightly controversial but IMO Jordan has acted like the worst type of man in their relationship. To actually say 'I earn all the money so I should have what I want', 'you're a washed up has been singer who nobody's heard of' (or words to that effect) and to constantly put Peter down and humiliate him in public - now what would we be saying if a man was acting that way towards at woman, especially in public? We'd be wondering what was happening in private behind the scenes if he was that comfortable to humiliate, mentally abuse and scorn her in public:eek: At least I would! I would be shouting - leave the bullying waster!! This situation is no different because she's a woman. She is a BULLY pure and simple.

I, for one, am so pleased that Pete found his gonads again and has told her where to go. I think she seriously thought that she could snap her fingers and he'd come running back - hence her scarpering to the Maldives with the kids, she thinks he'd miss her that much and that she's SO fabulous he'd realise he couldn't live without her :confused::rolleyes: Find another whipping boy Katie/Jordan or whoever you are because Peter has shipped out :)

I only hope that they can come to an amicable situation regarding the children. If she gets everything else wrong in her life I hope, for once, that she puts THEIR needs above her own and doesn't use them as a tool to punish Pete with because he had he audacity to leave her :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lotty27 wrote: »
    This might be slightly controversial but IMO Jordan has acted like the worst type of man in their relationship. To actually say 'I earn all the money so I should have what I want', 'you're a washed up has been singer who nobody's heard of' (or words to that effect) and to constantly put Peter down and humiliate him in public - now what would we be saying if a man was acting that way towards at woman, especially in public? We'd be wondering what was happening in private behind the scenes if he was that comfortable to humiliate, mentally abuse and scorn her in public:eek: At least I would! I would be shouting - leave the bullying waster!! This situation is no different because she's a woman. She is a BULLY pure and simple.

I, for one, am so pleased that Pete found his gonads again and has told her where to go. I think she seriously thought that she could snap her fingers and he'd come running back - hence her scarpering to the Maldives with the kids, she thinks he'd miss her that much and that she's SO fabulous he'd realise he couldn't live without her :confused::rolleyes: Find another whipping boy Katie/Jordan or whoever you are because Peter has shipped out :)

I only hope that they can come to an amicable situation regarding the children. If she gets everything else wrong in her life I hope, for once, that she puts THEIR needs above her own and doesn't use them as a tool to punish Pete with because he had he audacity to leave her :(

I agree with you 100% lotty :)
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member

I was a fan of them both but I go off her more by the day!

I'm getting to the stage when I think Dane Bowers is the right bloke for her - and I think he's a unpleasant, stupid, ugly waste of space. :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member

I think you're 100% right Lotty. :)

If a man brought his wife down in public like she did with Pete we'd condemn it, but because KP is seen by some as a 'feminist icon' (pah!) it's perfectly all right because she's a 'strong woman who's got balls'!
  • Options
    spotyspoty Posts: 11,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Peter is lucky in the fact he is a 'happy' person.

Where as Jordan seems to be looking for something that no one/she can ever get? [How bloody frustrating for her :eek:]
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    spoty wrote: »
    I think Peter is lucky in the fact he is a 'happy' person.

Where as Jordan seems to be looking for something that no one/she can ever get? [How bloody frustrating for her :eek:]

I agree with that.
  • Options
    Forum Member

True katie does like to be in control but i honestly think there are reasons behind this, she had had so many bad experiences with men ( including being abused at 6 ) that i think she feels the need to put up her barriers with all men and take control rather than let them be in control of her, if you know what i mean.
    Although she said she loves pete she has said she will never trust a man 100% because of her past experiences and i feel this is why maybe she treats him the way she does.

Deep down i think katie is a victim and she may come across as a bully to some but i think thats her way of dealing.

I agree it must be hard for pete but it kind of started in the jungle and if he didnt like it he should of not married her.
    I think he new she loved him and seen a different side of her behind closed doors however she puts a front on in public to show she wont let a man tell her what to do and to make her look strong etc

I do hope this is a wake up call to katie and make her think that she could trust pete and he is the only man who will love her kids as much as he does including harvey :)
    I hope they can sort it out and it will probly make their relationship stronger.

Sorry if my post sont make sense but thats my view - i think pete is great, he is a fab dad etc etc and i also luv katie and think if only she let down her barriers and stopped thinking she had to be so strong all the time maybe they could fix things !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,783
    Forum Member

No doubt when he does end up with someone else they will be at the receiving end of a lot of bitchy remarks from Katie
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,783
    Forum Member

But he doesn't want her back. I'm sure he won't be single forever
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ah seeing him with someone else will just be so wronge :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you're 100% right Lotty. :)

If a man brought his wife down in public like she did with Pete we'd condemn it, but because KP is seen by some as a 'feminist icon' (pah!) it's perfectly all right because she's a 'strong woman who's got balls'!

I agree she's seen as a feminist icon, which I hate, how does constantly changing yourself, to make men and other women want to see you naked or as more attractive/with greater sex appeal, make you a feminist icon? The fact she's made a lot of money out of it and other business investments doesn't make her a feminist, it may make her clever, but still money driven and vain.
    Also Dane Bower's 'Hunky' more shameless publicity mongering.