Forum Member
Then release 10 million angry bees into it. >:(

Comments

• Options
    freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jesus....

I really don't get why people on DS are so easy to hate. She seems fairly normal.
  • Options
    makavelli132makavelli132 Posts: 1,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Racist...
  • Options
    J_PeasmouldJ_Peasmould Posts: 715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why?:confused:
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand her either, oh that must be why makavelli132, gotta love the ignorant :)
  • Options
    StrangeStrange Posts: 14,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's a bit harsh what has she done that's so wrong?!, she just seems pretty down to earth
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Why?:confused:

Her terrible choice for the free pass to the final.
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Racist...

HUH? : :confused:
  • Options
    Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harsh, but I LOL'd :D:D:D

I do think Pauline deserves severe punishment though, for that terrible decision. >:(
  • Options
    LushnessLushness Posts: 38,169
    Forum Member
    Oh because she didnt put forward your preferred HM right-oh!
  • Options
    J_PeasmouldJ_Peasmould Posts: 715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her terrible choice for the free pass to the final.

Agreed, not the best choice, but I wouldn't wish her any harm. Seems the most 'normal' of the housemates to me. :)
  • Options
    AshleyRoseXAshleyRoseX Posts: 2,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread title seems weird... I wonder what the OPs true intentions are.
  • Options
    Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like I've said the power will soon be shifting.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes let her spend the night in that box with a sleeping bag like she did to Matthew she wouldnt last the night
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes let her spend the night in that box with a sleeping bag like she did to Matthew she wouldnt last the night
    I would love to watch Pauline crack up in there, it's the least I deserve for having to endure hooker Helen for the entire summer >:(
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would love to watch Pauline crack up in there, it's the least I deserve for having to endure hooker Helen for the entire summer >:(

Exactly Pauline has just given the wrong housemate the pass to the final
  • Options
    fhs man 2fhs man 2 Posts: 7,591
    Forum Member

Woah, now that would be a twist too far.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What have the bees done to deserve that?
  • Options
    clandestinyclandestiny Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's already got her little crew together and getting them to hate the new housemates. Making what was an obvious (and not that funny) joke on a VT about pissing in the kitchen sound like Chris meant it as a promise, and while talking about him calling him "the short ugly one". Didn't take long for her mask to slip. She will turn out to be one of the vilest in the house.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's already got her little crew together and getting them to hate the new housemates. Making what was an obvious (and not that funny) joke on a VT about pissing in the kitchen sound like Chris meant it as a promise, and while talking about him calling him "the short ugly one". Didn't take long for her mask to slip. She will turn out to be one of the vilest in the house.
    I noticed she called him "the short ugly one". Like WTF? That's just plain nasty, what a way to welcome someone >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I noticed she called him "the short ugly one". Like WTF? That's just plain nasty, what a way to welcome someone >:(

Yeh she's being a bit of a knob tonight. The power's gone to her head. When she wept after saving Helen I think it was because subconciously she realised her decision was crap.
  • Options
    Olls~Olls~ Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's awful :(

I'll be very surprised if one of the new 6 isn't her killer nom.
  • Options
    CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Went right off her at that point.
  • Options
    clandestinyclandestiny Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

When the clip finished Rylan never even mentioned it, as if it never happened. So guess which housemate is BOTS's Jackie Travers this year?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeh she's being a bit of a knob tonight. The power's gone to her head. When she wept after saving Helen I think it was because subconciously she realised her decision was crap.
    Nah, she was probably crying because she couldn't choose herself :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When the clip finished Rylan never even mentioned it, as if it never happened. So guess which housemate is BOTS's Jackie Travers this year?

Jazzie Pee. Sounds like what Chris promised to do in the kitchen.