Angry man tries to provoke traffic warden

Terry NTerry N Posts: 5,262
Forum Member

Comments

• SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saw it earlier, Guy was over an hour late, his own fault and what a pillock he is.
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Comes with the territory, I have had similar things happen to me many a time. Good on him for keeping his cool.
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    Terry N wrote: »

He should have just wound the window up.
  • rupert_pupkinrupert_pupkin Posts: 3,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a loser. Never seen someone with less reason to get angry. An hour late :D you try walking round there :D
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Electra wrote: »
    He should have just wound the window up.

I really thought he would. I was willing him to! Jeez, he was all but frothing at the mouth. :D:D:D
  • NilremNilrem Posts: 6,940
    Forum Member
    That parking attendant/traffic warden has so much patience.

I wonder if the motorist was actually committing an offence, iirc if you use threatening language it can be an offence.
  • Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's only one c**t in that video and it isn't the traffic warden.
  • donovan5donovan5 Posts: 1,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely there must be something he can be charged with,what a ****
  • Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The reasonable man on the Clapham omnibus would say that he has already committed assault. The attendant (being the reasonable man) could easily argue that he thought the guy was going to hit him, and was in fear for his safety. There were a couple times when even i thought the prat was going to jab a punch.
  • Fists of FedorFists of Fedor Posts: 786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Indeed. Going up to somebody so close, when they are in a relatively defenceless position, calling them a abusive names and then saying that they should punch somebody in the face...

No question.
  • netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's only one c**t in that video and it isn't the traffic warden.

Now there's a sentence you don't hear very often :D
  • Kayleigh2010Kayleigh2010 Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, what a complete tosser that man is
  • makavelli132makavelli132 Posts: 1,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many times does he say C#NT ?!?!

I feel for parking wardens. They are just doing a job at the end of the day.
  • JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    What a nutter.
    Scary bloke to be wandering around unleashed, if this is how angry he gets over a justified parking ticket.
  • Fists of FedorFists of Fedor Posts: 786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wearing a "bench press 2012" t shirt, roid rage could be a partial explanation.
  • idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    The guy wasn't being abusive, the traffic warden was obviously former BBC presenter Brian Cant.

"You Cant!"
    "You Cant!"
    "You Cant!"
    "You Cant!"
    "You Cant!"
    "You Cant!"
    "You Cant!"
    "You facking Cant!"
    "You facking fat Cant!"
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    donovan5 wrote: »
    Surely there must be something he can be charged with,what a ****

Wouldn't 'threatening behaviour' cover it, or is that no longer a thing?
  • davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cupid Stunt!
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wearing a "bench press 2012" t shirt, roid rage could be a partial explanation.

I saw that, but then thought he was a bit puny to be taking anything that strong to make him have roid rage. Some blokes are just naturally very aggressive.
  • RubricalRubrical Posts: 2,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I felt scared just watching that. Good for the traffic warden remaining so cool and collected.
  • MaxatoriaMaxatoria Posts: 17,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rubrical wrote: »
    I felt scared just watching that. Good for the traffic warden remaining so cool and collected.

He's cool because he knew what could happen and thats why he turned the camera on when he saw the guy approaching as he'd need to protect himself should anything happen and it end up in court if the guy accused him of saying something rude etc
  • cas1977cas1977 Posts: 6,399
    Forum Member
    I don't think I could have kept calm like that....if I'd been the traffic warden and it'd been a woman calling me those names, I think I'd have had to hit her (obv I'd have let her hit me first in order to claim self defence).
  • cas1977cas1977 Posts: 6,399
    Forum Member
    I just wish he'd said something sarcastic to that stupid man, if only to belittle him even.
  • Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cas1977 wrote: »
    I just wish he'd said something sarcastic to that stupid man, if only to belittle him even.

'Have a nice day' wasn't sincere i would guess.
  • MaxatoriaMaxatoria Posts: 17,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cas1977 wrote: »

that could possibly be seen as unprofessionable so basically they have to take it which is why he always responds with the same lines as they've been approved by someone 3 layers up