CHRIS FOUNTAIN Appreciation Thread

LennieLennie Posts: 25,360
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Looking forward to him, i like him in Hollyoaks and since he loves dancing and moves his body well - so i think he will do really well on DOI :cool: :)

C'mon all Chris fans :D:)

Comments

• bendymixerbendymixer Posts: 18,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris will be joining the Blueroom during DOI for a webchat with his skating partner (who is already a member)
  • Laura.CLaura.C Posts: 11,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wooo Chris is doing it :D:D:D
  • michymichy Posts: 4,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Lugs beanbag from SCD forum into here*

Yay!! Chris to win! :D
  • ChrisFLover86ChrisFLover86 Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Chris Fountain so much :):D:p. I think he will be really great at Dancing on ice. Chris to win.
  • LennieLennie Posts: 25,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really wanted to see Chris in SCD, but DOI will be cool
  • SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hope people don;t vote for him because they fancy him :rolleyes: Its a skating competition remember.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    michy wrote: »
    *Lugs beanbag from SCD forum into here*

Yay!! Chris to win! :D

You cant abandon the Matt/Flavia thread :D:D:p

Who says Chris can't skate? They said the exact same thing about Matt on SCD :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    I agree Sparkle...people are already saying who they are going to vote for without even seeing the celebs skate.

As a teenager I was a BIG Boyzone fan and Stephen was always my favourite so I got excited to see him in DOI but at the end of the day I didn't think he was that good on the ice, so didn't vote for him...

I don't think Stephen would blame me or that it makes me any less a fan than before.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    webkin wrote: »
    I agree Sparkle...people are already saying who they are going to vote for without even seeing the celebs skate.

As a teenager I was a BIG Boyzone fan and Stephen was always my favourite so I got excited to see him in DOI but at the end of the day I didn't think he was that good on the ice, so didn't vote for him...

I don't think Stephen would blame me or that it makes me any less a fan than before.

He wasn't good i agree but i was excited about seeing Stephen like i am this year about seeing Greg Rusedski but i shall reserve judgement on his skating until the first show. I would love him to win it but if he is not a good skater when the show starts then i think it is right he goes out when he does but i'm hoping he is brilliant as i'm sure the Chris fans do. I hope he falls flat on his face however.
    Forum Member
    I just can't wait to see Phillip Schofield on tv six days a week, we usually get a lot more visitors and new members on his forums too :)

It will be fab to see how well the celebs do this year as last year they were really good!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hear Chris is doing really well
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yay i'm a huge hollyoaks fan so i can't wait!

first duncan now chris...well done itv haha
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bendymixer wrote: »
    I hear Chris is doing really well

Where'd you hear that? :D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can't wait to see chris :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do we know who is his partner?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have heard from someone who works at Bradford where he is training his partner for DOI is a member of the Blueroom but we have promised not to go public who it is until after the weekend
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    only hint she is not british
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,872
    Forum Member
    Yay that's great! Chris to win!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 273
    Forum Member
    Well its not Maria... she's taken by Gareth... Frankie.. not British (I don't think) and Kristina... she's a member... Its gotta be her...?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maria frankie and kristina are members of blueroom
    Forum Member
    It's Frankie everyone, no point in messing around when all will be revealed on the weekend anyway, it's hardly a secret now is it!

Maria is with Gareth (going by the picture)
    Kristina is with Greg from what has been said
    so Frankie is with Chris

It's hard for DOI to keep everything secret when people can be seen in training at the various ice rinks!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was Frankie partnered with Lee Sharpe last year???
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frankie did skate with Lee Sharpe last year, they had a great partnership....I have just seen Chris Fountain and some of the "Celebs" on This Morning and Chris said that Frankie has told him if he drops her they will both have broken teeth....She when she falls and him when she gets back up!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ lol - seems like they are getting on well lol :D
  • *Melissa**Melissa* Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    I think Chris will win. He is the one I am backing. :)