The Donal Macintyre Appreciation Thread

1130131132133134136»

Comments

• funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,350
    Forum Member
    And anyine who is not a membe - join the Donal Donut page on facebook! Donal and Ameera have joined!!
  • westlifefan123westlifefan123 Posts: 4,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've joined funkycub and I've just added Donal as a friend. I'd love it if someone could make some screencaps of Donal and Ameera on All Star Mr & Mrs if possible please of course.

Thanks in advance from Hayley
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Donal's just added me as a friend on Facebook so I am very pleased about that.

From Hayley
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi I was just wondering does anyone have any pictures of Donal & Florentine from when they are backstage before they performed on the show cause I'd love some please if possible.

P.S. Where is everyone today by the way?
  • Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh my goodness! You guys kept this thread going a bit! Cool!

Just saying hi to those of you I don't have on my Facebook! :D

Donal (and Ameera, now!) forever!

Oh by the way... If any of you see Donal in the street, don't ask him to sign any intimate parts of you. Ameera will tell you where to go! :p
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Donal and family have been to the premier of Ice Age 3:

http://www.babychums.com/?p=3345
  • nellieknelliek Posts: 10,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, according to a post in another thread. :)
    It said that he'll be appearing
    on Countdown, the week beginning Monday 6th July
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His new series started on Virgin 1. Found it last night ... just as it was finishing :rolleyes::D
  • SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    Sorry for reporting this belatedly guys, he was on Big Brother's Little Brother last night (Tues) commenting on the dynamics in the house and also went in the camera run to take a close look at them doing...well not a lot!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone have a video of when Donal was on BBLB and also does anyone have a copy of an interview Donal in an online magazine on Kyran's Ice Party cause I can't access it properly, if anyone has any of these, it would be very much appreciated. And also just to let everyone know that Donal will be on ITV1's Daily Cooks Challenge at 3pm on the 4th of August.

• Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just coming in for a little boast (I've already boasted to Sid and Funky elsewhere!)

I saw Donal in real life yesterday! :D In Dublin City. :)