Options

Fox Sports 1 Argentina

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
Forum Member
Hello All,
This is my first post.
I have probably left this a bit late, but I have been searching internet all week with no luck, and my head is burnt out. There is an event on this channel tonight (sat 20th)
and I really want to watch it, it starts 1am in the morning, I have never had cause to stream anything, or anything remotely like it. This is a fighting show that my nephew is on...million dollar question? can anybody tell me how it is possible to watch this show? I am in England, don't care what I have to pay, so long as I can, thanks for any replies at all, regards Jack

Comments

• Options
    Dave-HDave-H Posts: 9,940
    Forum Member
    Sorry but I think the chances of finding it anywhere live on satellite in Europe are zero.
    There are many versions of Fox Sports, and while some are available in Europe (none free to air as far as I know) South American versions would not be, and the satellites transmitting them would almost certainly be very difficult if not impossible to receive in the UK even if you had the right equipment and it wasn't scrambled, which is very unlikely.
    Online is your best bet. Can't you just get someone over there to record it for you?
    I realise that's not the same as seeing it "live" but is it actually a live show anyway?
    You would be better off asking this in fact in the non-platform specific satellite forum, but I doubt you'll get a different answer from anyone there I'm afraid.
    :(
  • Options
    ocavocav Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you have the event name that would help, there might be somewhere else showings it?

Also as Fox Sports Argentina is actually Fox Sports Deportes, it will be in Spanish if you did find a feed