Cora v Max

vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,536
Forum Member
✭✭
Why do these two dislike each other so much?

Comments

• Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max is a cheat and thinks he's a bad influence on his kids. That's what I assume anyway.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max is a cheat and thinks he's a bad influence on his kids. That's what I assume anyway.

Cora blames Stacey too- we only had one scene between these two.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    Cora blames Stacey too- we only had one scene between these two.

I remember that scene! But she knows Max has got a track record and was around for the Tanya/max affair and the Kirsty thing and knew about the Rachel as that must of come up when max and Tanya first got married.
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because Max took away her little girl ???? Tanya
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One thing I don't get is why Abi didn't just move in with Cora instead of the Mitchells. Makes more sense seeing as how she's direct family. It's like they've forgotten they're related. Did Lauren even say her farewell to Cora last week?
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Max should donkey punch Cora to death.
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do these two dislike each other so much?

Cora and Max have the stereotypical cold mother-in-law/son-in-law relationship, the type that is a goldmine for standup comedians lol.

They are poles apart from the very close, yet touchy feely relationship between Elaine and Mick. They're cool with public displays of affection.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max should donkey punch Cora to death.

Donkey Punch! Never heard that saying before.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cora and Max have the stereotypical cold mother-in-law/son-in-law relationship, the type that is a goldmine for standup comedians lol.

They are poles apart from the very close, yet touchy feely relationship between Elaine and Mick. They're cool with public displays of affection.

Tanya will be back and then Cora will again remind Tanya what a no good Max is but Tanya won't listen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tanya will be back and then Cora will again remind Tanya what a no good Max is but Tanya won't listen.

I'd rather tanga return after max leaves tbh and in the mean time just make rainie a recurring character at least or presaude her to stick around for a while.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One thing I don't get is why Abi didn't just move in with Cora instead of the Mitchells. Makes more sense seeing as how she's direct family. It's like they've forgotten they're related. Did Lauren even say her farewell to Cora last week?

Cora is a drunk, bitter woman who would not be pleasant to live with and she cares nothing for Abi or Lauren because they're Max's daughters. I don't think Lauren even told her about her engagement of pregnancy.
  • Heathyheath_Heathyheath_ Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In her eyes Max ruined Tanya for years and I guess she has a point. No mother wants their daughter to be in a marriage where she's constantly cheated on and I think it's quite logical Cora isn't fond of Max at all
  • wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    I doubt that Cora supported the union of Max and Tanya from day one considering how they got together and also considering Max has done nothing but cheat on her daughter during their marriage would not improve things. Lets face it all that Max has done for his family is provide for them financially that doesn't make him a good father.
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Max is a terrible person.

Cora is a terrible person.

Sometimes terrible people just don't like each other.
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member

Google 'Donkey Punch' it's a kind of practice I think both Cora and Max would enjoy very much. Due to their shared love of a certain extra curricular activity.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cora saw Max and Abi in the porta kabin on the night Lucy died yes?
  • Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member

There is a film called Donkey Punch. It's when someone is "making love" to someone from behind and either punches or "karate chops" their back of the neck from behind in order to make the punched person's muscles tense at the crucial moment. In the film it resulted in killing a girl while a group of people were on a yacht out away from shore off their faces on various party drugs. The film then got pretty gory as they all got paranoid and her friends wanted to take her body to shore but the lads said bury her at sea. It was a bit of a scary film and put me off having someone behind me! I wouldn't recommend doing that to anyone in real life as you could break their neck.
  • Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0988849/

The above is the link to the DVD / film Donkey Punch. It was on recently. There is also a rather more risqué film by the same name but I don't watch that sort of thing :blush:
  • Doctor BenchDoctor Bench Posts: 4,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cora saw Max and Abi in the porta kabin on the night Lucy died yes?

Not sure why you've bumped a 5-month-old thread, to be honest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What is the problem with it?
  • owen10owen10 Posts: 127,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could be a good fight
  • nightwish1990nightwish1990 Posts: 1,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because it is Cora related and we must discuss Cora. So much of this crap character to discuss.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because it is Cora related and we must discuss Cora. So much of this crap character to discuss.

Your Alive then!😃
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think there maybe a new respect between Cora & Max when they both return to the Square later this year.
  • Ozboz3Ozboz3 Posts: 1,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to seeing these two back, Lauren as well for that matter! Is it September that the Branning revival is planned for?