Jeff Brazier says 'No mag shoots for the boys'

13»

Comments

• lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was to be expected.

Jade was never not going to leave her boys financially sorted, they were her world. Jade sold herself and her death to secure their futures. Jeff can call all the shots now and still come up smelling of roses.

If Jade had lived she would have continued to use her boys for photo opportunities. They would have been dragged out every time that her profile was slipping. Jeff's son's are loaded NOT him so it would have been easy for him to do a few photoshoots with the boys to make himself some easy money - but he has choosen not to use his boys in this way so he comes up smelling of roses to me :)
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    I don't think they needed so much money. However, Jade probably knew no other way than live her life in front of the cameras and this included her children. The photographic documentation of their every move started long before Jade's illness and would have probably continued had she not died so tragically.
    It is good that a stop has finally been put to it as the children would have eventually been damaged by it.

Well said - I totally agree with your comments.
    muppeteer wrote: »
    Agree with a lot of the comments on here. Jeff appears to have matured and is doing the right thing by giving the boys some much-needed privacy. They have been paraded around enough for money, and the last thing they need now is a camera being shoved in their face every 5 seconds, especially when they've just lost their mother.

Totally agree. I think he's trying to correct the wrongs that have been done to his boy's in the past (although Jade did the lions share, he's had photo shoots with them too) and give them a better chance of a proper, normal childhood now.

I wonder if the boy's are wondering where all the camera's have gone because they were so used to them and used to 'perform' for them! :confused::)
  • OmahOmah Posts: 23,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »

She's already got a toyboy according to the Sun :

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2471399/Jade-mum-quits-UK-for-Tenerife-toyboy.html
    Besotted Jackiey, 51, has fallen for ex-soldier Jason Cooper, 36, on Tenerife and vowed to stay there with him.

Jackiey has been shacked up with divorced Jason on the Canary Island for six weeks and told pals: "It's love.".

:eek:
  • SubrosaSubrosa Posts: 3,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she was a lesbian...
  • parthyparthy Posts: 5,408
    Forum Member
    Hi everyone, a post earlier mentioned that it was shown the boys hated the photoshoots.

Where was this shown? On one of her Living TV shows?

Just curious. :)
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,983
    Forum Member
    parthy wrote: »
    Hi everyone, a post earlier mentioned that it was shown the boys hated the photoshoots.

Where was this shown? On one of her Living TV shows?

Just curious. :)

Hate may be to strong a word but on two of the Living shows at photo shoots one of the children did not want to be involved and had to be persuaded.

If you look at some of the photo's that appeared in a certain magazine one of the children doesn't look exactly happy, but if it puts £10,000 in the bank what parent is going to give a stuff about the child's feelings.
    Forum Member
    Subrosa wrote: »
    I thought she was a lesbian...

I thought she said on This Morning she was going to Tenerife with a gay friend.

I guess some people will do anything for money.
    Forum Member
    Re the children's mother doing everything she could financially for the children.

Her publicist stated he paid last August for her to see a doctor as she did not have the money to pay.

At the same time she was leasing a Bentley at around £3,000 a month, which her publicist said she was determined to keep.
    Forum Member
    When Jeff announced the ban on photo's I did wonder if it was to make him look good, but so far he seems true to his word.
  • WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    DaisyLou wrote: »
    No. Only when posters lie about me.

Back on topic, why are alot of you still on about Jack Tweed? You want him to disappear but you create threads about him?

No one has lied about you :rolleyes:There's no need to insult others.

Like the others said, it's a discussion forum people are allowed to air their views whether favourable or not. It will not make the slightest bit of difference to his 'waining star' whether we discuss him on here or not.
  • wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »
    No one has lied about you :rolleyes:There's no need to insult others.

Like the others said, it's a discussion forum people are allowed to air their views whether favourable or not. It will not make the slightest bit of difference to his 'waining star' whether we discuss him on here or not.

He has a star ??? lol :D:D
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wildhollie wrote: »
    He has a star ??? lol :D:D

Yes......Jade:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    It is just as well that Jeff did not agree to joint custody with Jackie and Jack. If the tabloid newspaers are to be believed, Jackie now has other interests and Jack probably has as well. They certainly are not people who can be relied on to always be there for the children regardless of whether it conflicts with their personal interests.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Omah wrote: »

Is there an Iceland in Tenerife :confused:

What an absolute state :eek:
  • OmahOmah Posts: 23,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    Is there an Iceland in Tenerife :confused:

Of course ..... ;)

Las Chafiras (0034) 922-73-51-60