Comments

• Options
    LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
  • Options
    tartan18tartan18 Posts: 2,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good grief LC, you're up and about early this morning, or is it late last night :p
    With regard to Winehouse, she might be happy and relaxed (according to her mother), but she sure looks rough, and ususally very drunk in some pictures. I can't see her being allowed residency. Although the Caribbean Islands seem laid back, which they are for holidays, they are quite strict about certain things.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The powers that be there stated they did not want her.She is a drunken , rude and out of control nuisance, and a bad influence on their youngsters.

But hey..they can have her. One hit wonder.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Amy has had a drink problem for a long time. Its well known that she was a very heavy drinker before she took up with Blake and got more into heavier drugs.

Are her parents really ignorant of the facts? or do they keep trying to make out that she is getting better as some sort of PR exercise for her. Surely they must realise that she is an alchoholic?

Such a shame she has squandered her talent. I can't see her making another good album anytime soon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stewing wrote: »
    The powers that be there stated they did not want her.She is a drunken , rude and out of control nuisance, and a bad influence on their youngsters.

But hey..they can have her. One hit wonder.

2 album hit wonder
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure St. Lucia would be thrilled to take on such a law-abiding, upstanding member of the community.
  • Options
    crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    I'm sure St. Lucia would be thrilled to take on such a law-abiding, upstanding member of the community.

If they do, my question would be to St Lucia:

"And what was it about multi-millionaire Amy Winehouse that you found attractive"........ :D

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know who's jurisdiction St Lucia is under? Is it an indepedent republic? (Can you tell I never attended Geography class :o)

I'm tempted to think Amy can't actually get OUT of the country due to Visa refusals by the US authorities (surely that is where one has to change planes?)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cant say I blame her, theres something about drinking in the sun! ;)