will they make ronnie pregnant again after this S/L

biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
Forum Member
seeing as after this they would never be able to do the whole tragic baby/child thing with her again

will she then get her baby in the future at some point

Comments

• amw_99amw_99 Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    I think if she ever leaves and comes back, she'll be pregnant or with a child. Not on-screen though.
  • biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    i think for her leaving it should happen around 2012
    as this story will take her through most of 2010

but recovery in 2011 could be interesting im sure EE will find a way to get a character out of the swapping crime they always find ways but thats soap for ya.

id like to see ronnie take a drinking/clubing/tarty route like her mother where she chats up men loves to start partying/clubing to forget it all but deepdown shes still in pain but she uses this as a front and cover

eventually it fades she settles gets preggers again

then id like to see her give birth in her final week sometime 2012 and jet off to spain with her baby without jack.
    see happy ronnie ending she did get there afterall:D
  • loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i really like ronnie and hope she has a happy ending, hope she has twins a boy and girl!!
    Forum Member
    loveloveX wrote: »
    i really like ronnie and hope she has a happy ending, hope she has twins a boy and girl!!

that would be perfect twins for ronnie before she leaves EE then jets of out of walford to spain

they have to give her a baby for her leaving IMO!! they better!!:)

then i want a stacey and ronnie spin off who both bump into each other in spain!!:eek::D
    Forum Member
    looking back at sharon and denniss leaving it would have been so much better to just let them jet off with the baby wouldt it

i mean johny allen could have called the guy to kill him but they could have just had a chase through the crowd without dennis getting stabbed to create excitment for the ep

as just two weeks later sharon was gone aswell so there was kinda no point in his death as sharon was not staying on either:cry:

magine if sharon walked into the sqaure this year with dennis and baby in arms that would be great
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's only fair that she does get pregnant - that would probably be a good catalyst for her to give the baby back.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    biggebruv wrote: »
    that would be perfect twins for ronnie before she leaves EE then jets of out of walford to spain

they have to give her a baby for her leaving IMO!! they better!!:)

then i want a stacey and ronnie spin off who both bump into each other in spain!!:eek::D

I'd love that. :D
  • Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jlrob wrote: »
    It's only fair that she does get pregnant - that would probably be a good catalyst for her to give the baby back.

it will be interesting to see why and how the baby is returned to kat.
  • liliroselilirose Posts: 10,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt it. I think this storyline is Ronnie's exit and Sam leaving EE.
  • Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lilirose wrote: »
    I doubt it. I think this storyline is Ronnie's exit and Sam leaving EE.

maybe she will take the baby with her.... Kat's baby :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it would be more interesting to make her pregnant again soon and let it be the reason everything comes out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    Nahh, she'll be leaving as part of this storyline in my opinion