angelica bell & michael underwood married....

2»

Comments

• DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mklass wrote: »
    It doesn't surprise me!..... they have been living together for ages!...... don't you lot ever read any celeb mags or what?......and your in the showbiz section!.... your all lightweights;):D

They appeared on Mr&Mrs not long ago
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    j4Rose wrote: »
    If it isn't a genuine marriage, then of course it does.

And who's to say it isn't?
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    j4Rose wrote: »
    If it isn't a genuine marriage, then of course it does. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::

You know its not genuine right?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    carnmeor wrote: »
    I remember him winning the chance to be a cbbc presenter on some saturday night tv programme with gaby roslin. nice to think that led him to the path of his future wife.

congratulations to the pair of them

i remember that too :D, 'Whatever You Want' i think it was called, he only won a 6 month contract but he ended up getting a career out of it :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Why is everyone so shocked?b they have been together for years
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1342296/Michael-Underwood-Angellica-Bell-wed-surprise-ceremony-New-York.html

They have been friends for years and he told her, before her wedding to first husband, that he had feelings. She was in love and went ahead and got married. It looks as though they both realized they had feelings for each other.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's clear that those two are nuts about each other for quite some time now, so no surprise to me. They're one of the few tv couples that make me smile when I see them together - a sweet couple.

Congrats, and all the best to them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Camino wrote: »
    how sweet, didnt know she had divorced though her first was a very short marriage

He told her how much he was in love with her before she got married. I think she realized the same and her marriage didn't last.

I saw him on a programme about adoption, speaking about how he was adopted by a white family when he was tiny. He seems like an absolute lovely person. He should've had the gig on The Xtra Factor.
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He told her how much he was in love with her before she got married. I think she realized the same and her marriage didn't last.

I saw him on a programme about adoption, speaking about how he was adopted by a white family when he was tiny. He seems like an absolute lovely person. He should've had the gig on The Xtra Factor.

i expect to hear about a pregnancy very soon
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Angelica's nice looking.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He was also in the same class as Alan Carr at school. They messed around a lot according to their teacher. That will give me hope for my own son, who likes to be comical at school:D.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ellie82 wrote: »
    He never struck me as gay... I mean, he broke his leg in the first couple of weeks of DOI, what kind of gay man can't ice skate :p

Andi Peters? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    welwynrose wrote: »
    Who?:confused::confused:

That was my first thought too :confused: I think I recognise him from a cringeworthy stint on the X Factor in one of the finalists home towns one year. But that's it.
    I have mixed feelings about these two. It's lovely that they're so happy and they clearly adore each other. But he waited til her wedding day to her ex husband to tell her he fancied her. She went ahead with the wedding, to leave him 3 months later for Mr Underwood. I do sound like I'm judging them here, and I'm trying not to, but I can't help feeling that they are quite selfish in their own ways. Sorry if that's harsh, but it's the way I feel. Her ex husband must feel they're rubbing it in his face whenever they appear on tv together looking so happy.

Hmmmm.
    bunny55 wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1342296/Michael-Underwood-Angellica-Bell-wed-surprise-ceremony-New-York.html

They have been friends for years and he told her, before her wedding to first husband, that he had feelings. She was in love and went ahead and got married. It looks as though they both realized they had feelings for each other.

Hmmmm.

Why on earth did this woman(whoever she is) get married to someone else? :confused: Yet another farcical marriage ends quickly :rolleyes: No doubt this one will go the same way at some point in the future.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was my first thought too :confused: I think I recognise him from a cringeworthy stint on the X Factor in one of the finalists home towns one year. But that's it.

Hmmmm.

Hmmmm.

Why on earth did this woman(whoever she is) get married to someone else? :confused: Yet another farcical marriage ends quickly :rolleyes: No doubt this one will go the same way at some point in the future.

Because shit happens. I'm not the most romantic of people, but as they had been friends for years, sometimes these things happen. She may have thought by marrying someone else, her feelings for Michael would go away and that he would give up on his feelings for her once she was married.

My cousin and her late husband were friends and married to other friends when they fell in love with each other. Sadly their other marriages ended, but my cousin and her husband were together until he died, which was for more than 30 years. They absolutely adored each other. Ending a marriage is seldom an easy thing and doing it because you are in love with someone else must be even harder.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    Because shit happens. I'm not the most romantic of people, but as they had been friends for years, sometimes these things happen. She may have thought by marrying someone else, her feelings for Michael would go away and that he would give up on his feelings for her once she was married.

My cousin and her late husband were friends and married to other friends when they fell in love with each other. Sadly their other marriages ended, but my cousin and her husband were together until he died, which was for more than 30 years. They absolutely adored each other. Ending a marriage is seldom an easy thing and doing it because you are in love with someone else must be even harder.

It is but its harder for the person that gets left.

I find both of them irritating but do find them sweet. Good luck to them.