Options

Proof of how incredibly sexy James is

13»

Comments

• Options
    Jennifer_FJennifer_F Posts: 4,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James has a point, the remaining Male dancers just don't have the personality or that special spark ... the X Factor :)

I think they do, but I feel that they are not allowed, or it is frowned upon, to show personality. The show is always about the celebs, the dancers always take a back seat. I personally like it when the pro speaks up against the judges when they don't agree with their comments.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    keaky wrote: »
    I did, he said best course of action is to avoid at all costs and to keep a sick bag and antiacids on my person at all times :)

Superdrug Effervescent Health Salts - work like magic for me...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is no doubt that James is a very good dancer - as are all the other men on Strictly. However, in my view, his personality makes him very ugly and because of that I would never describe him as sexy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not going to click on it. Does he wiggle his bottom and leer?
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Brad Pitt of dancing getting centre spot and the most camera time. <333
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    It will probably be on at silly o'clock in the morning here lol, and I can never find anywhere I can watch it on, especially now JTV has shut down :(.

There is a facebook page " Bring back Dancing With the stars to Uk TV", once the series gets under way, historically some kind soul downloads the show each week. Hope it happens this year too...keep an eye on it.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    I can see how some gay guys might want to watch those five men prancing, but I'm a straight female so sadly it didn't work.:(

Um, I'm gay and it does nothing for me. I'm not sure why you think it would appeal specifically to gay men?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is that Australian dancer the Dustin Diamond of dancing?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Um, I'm gay and it does nothing for me. I'm not sure why you think it would appeal specifically to gay men?

Quite. They are just men dancing. I never can understand why people think they (the male dancers) need to be seen to be "sexy" and therefore have to appeal to either women or gay men. They are just dancers. I am a straight female and there are a number of lady dancers I love to watch, just because I recognise what they do, how hard it is and how easy they make it look. Not neccessarily dancers from SCD.
  • Options
    eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conehead wrote: »
    I'm not going to click on it. Does he wiggle his bottom and leer?

Yup - BIG TIME.

All of 'em are at it - totes bottoms' wiggle'n'leer fest, if you ask me.
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Jennifer_F wrote: »
    Quite. They are just men dancing. I never can understand why people think they (the male dancers) need to be seen to be "sexy" and therefore have to appeal to either women or gay men. They are just dancers. I am a straight female and there are a number of lady dancers I love to watch, just because I recognise what they do, how hard it is and how easy they make it look. Not neccessarily dancers from SCD.

well to be fair in the clip posted they were all trying desperately hard to be "sexy"....especially Robin :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    well to be fair in the clip posted they were all trying desperately hard to be "sexy"....especially Robin :D

I must have been looking at the wrong clip...didn;t see that. Just looked normal dancing to me.:)
  • Options
    Sandra_BainbridSandra_Bainbrid Posts: 8,184
    Forum Member
    jp761 wrote: »
    I'd say he looks much better then in a few ways. An no matter how well you can dance or how sexy you might be. That doesn't automatically give you a decent personality.
    spot on
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    I must have been looking at the wrong clip...didn;t see that. Just looked normal dancing to me.:)

check out Robin's facial expressions at 2:06/7

also the whole point of that piece was "aren't we sexy" from the choice of music to the choreography and the woops from the audience

but if "normal" dancers dance with the expression on Robin's face the whole time then great...i agree to diagree
  • Options
    Southern ComforSouthern Comfor Posts: 1,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they do, but I feel that they are not allowed, or it is frowned upon, to show personality. The show is always about the celebs, the dancers always take a back seat. I personally like it when the pro speaks up against the judges when they don't agree with their comments.

me too, this is why I loved James on Strictly, he stood up for his celebrity partners against that venom tongue Craig
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    me too, this is why I loved James on Strictly, he stood up for his celebrity partners against that venom tongue Craig

Of course the professional dancers are trained in what they do from a young age, so they really know what they are talking about, unlike most of the judges.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    check out Robin's facial expressions at 2:06/7

also the whole point of that piece was "aren't we sexy" from the choice of music to the choreography and the woops from the audience

but if "normal" dancers dance with the expression on Robin's face the whole time then great...i agree to diagree

I'll have to try and find the clip to watch, I must have been looking at another one.
  • Options
    confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smurftc wrote: »

I would still have given it up for him then but I'll think you'll find he's lost a lot of his post smoking weight since.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    He's one of the least sexy people I've ever seen.