Tweed parties into the small hours

Comments

• WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    I bet 20p he'll have re-offended before the end of this month:D

That long? :D

I will bet 35p and my 'I love Jack Tweed' T shirt that he is involved in a rucus by the end of next week. ;)
    Forum Member
    It's not that he's out having a good time because his wife's dead,it's because he's having a good time after being in prison for violent offences that get up people's noses.

I agree with you LC, do not have a problem about his celebrating his release, but we will have to wait and see if his time inside has taught him anything. rossm2008, it's not really a good idea to insult other FMs.
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if he got laid...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leave the poor lad alone, can you not see he has done 2 spells in prison (for which he served more than anyother person would have served) and then had to get married to someone who was dying, (whose name was Jane Goody) during that time putting up with all of this media hooha, and now he has a lot of money to spend on booze, you posters are such a cruel lot, and I hope it never happens to you, as I am sure you will all spend the money on good Christian living......
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    baldbilluk wrote: »
    Leave the poor lad alone, can you not see he has done 2 spells in prison (for which he served more than anyother person would have served) and then had to get married to someone who was dying, (whose name was Jane Goody) during that time putting up with all of this media hooha, and now he has a lot of money to spend on booze, you posters are such a cruel lot, and I hope it never happens to you, as I am sure you will all spend the money on good Christian living......

Jane Goody?

Now I know you're taking the michael! :D;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=82189044286&ref=mf#

JACK TWEEDS ★BEACH PARTY BIRTHDAY BASH★

FREE ENTRY TO EVERYONE DRESSED IN BEACH WEAR!!
    SUNDAY 7TH JUNE

Come join UNIQUE-PARTIES & SUNDAY SESSIONS as we bring you JACK TWEEDS Beach Party Birthday Bash @ FACES Gants Hill ESSEX FREE Entry ANY1 in Beach Wear Perfect start to start your summer holidays so see you in your bikinis girls, as he celebrates with family and friends so come down and show your support as what is going to be awash with paparazzi just as Sunday just gone was for the re launch......

JACK TWEEDS UNIQUE-PARTIES JOIN FORCES EVERY SUNDAY WITH THE LEGENDARY SUNDAY-SESSIONS TO PRESENT ESSEXS & LONDONS MOST STAR STUDDED WEEKLY EVENT!!

WITH GUESTLIST FILLING FAST WITH FRIENDS,FAMILY AND CELEBRITY PALS GET YOURS OVER ASAP!!

FACES LOUNGE & CLUB
    458 Cranbrook Road
    Gants Hill
    IG2 6LE

^^^Taken from his Facebook profile :eek:

Awash with paps..what a bunch of wannabe ********s
    Forum Member
    bevtemp wrote: »

SUNDAY 7TH JUNE

Come join UNIQUE-PARTIES & SUNDAY SESSIONS as we bring you JACK TWEEDS Beach Party Birthday Bash @ FACES Gants Hill ESSEX FREE Entry ANY1 in Beach Wear Perfect start to start your summer holidays so see you in your bikinis girls, as he celebrates with family and friends so come down and show your support as what is going to be awash with paparazzi just as Sunday just gone was for the re launch......

JACK TWEEDS UNIQUE-PARTIES JOIN FORCES EVERY SUNDAY WITH THE LEGENDARY SUNDAY-SESSIONS TO PRESENT ESSEXS & LONDONS MOST STAR STUDDED WEEKLY EVENT!!

WITH GUESTLIST FILLING FAST WITH FRIENDS,FAMILY AND CELEBRITY PALS GET YOURS OVER ASAP!!

FACES LOUNGE & CLUB
    458 Cranbrook Road
    Gants Hill
    IG2 6LE

Flippin' 'eck!

Nightclub promotion - just the job for someone who turns into a psycho when he's had a drink! :eek:
    Forum Member
    bevtemp wrote: »

SUNDAY 7TH JUNE

FACES LOUNGE & CLUB
    458 Cranbrook Road
    Gants Hill
    IG2 6LE

oooh sounds gggrrreat!

I would love to go, but sadly I am doing the washing up that day :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »
    oooh sounds gggrrreat!

I would love to go, but sadly I am doing the washing up that day :(

You can see the papped photos now, wannabe girls/wags in bikinis and lads in speedos...:eek:

If he don't get laid next Sunday i'm Father Xmas :D
    Just hope it get's caught on camera to end this farce as quickly as possible
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jane Goody?

Now I know you're taking the michael! :D;)

Oh little Chickie, it might have been a spelling misstake!!!!:rolleyes:
    Forum Member

Perhaps - a bit like the one in bold ^! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

'n' is nowhere near 'd' on the keyboard, cheeky..:D
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flippin' 'eck!

Nightclub promotion - just the job for someone who turns into a psycho when he's had a drink! :eek:

How about this idea

"When Jack loses it the drinks are on the house":D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps - a bit like the one in bold ^! :D

And slowly you get the picture :p
    Forum Member
    And slowly you get the picture :p

So we should 'leave him alone' then.

Fat chance bill. :p
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ;)
    lotty27 wrote: »
    I love the fact on this thread about Jack Tw££d - people are talking about the crappiest loo roll you can buy :D:D:D Just about sums him and people's opinion of him up. Love it! :cool::D:)

Sometimes posts just make me laugh.... and yours is one of them:) you have summed him up very well;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The scary thing about Jack Tweed, is how easily it could have been for him to rehabilitate himself to us and the media and he could have had a nice little celebrity wise via the grieving widow, it could have "put him on the map" (as I am sure we could have seen a different side to him - and made him some extra money) especially with Max Clifford envolved, but it just seems so distasteful that he would want to go out and party at this time and more importantly even more distasteful for anyone to put him on their magazines or to interview him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure there'll be no end of blokes wanting to wipe that smug grin off his face by winding him up and trying to make him break his probation.

I have every understanding of him wanting to let off steam with his mates after a difficult year but to try to get publicity off the back of it is what makes me hate the little worm.

They could wipe the smile off his face with "Tweedrex"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    minxymoo wrote: »
    Well alfie a gaggle of "women"turned up.;)

such heartwarming pics of the grieving widow with his wonderful friends there to support him.true friends who arent in it for the money or publicity..awwww.

nice to see such A-listers as..Billi from BB.:D

Have Jacks Two fans turned up to support him yet?:)

One has gone on holiday:D
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw bless, poor little Jack, my heart bleeds for him. Someone has to defend him now his no.1 fan has gone on holiday:D:):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rossm2008 wrote: »
    I suppose some idiots in this topic will only be happy if Jack spends the rest of his days crying of the death of his wife. Either way, he'll be criticised.

Jack appears in the papers having a good time, criticised for not mourning his wife.

Jack appears in the papers, mourning over his wifes grave, criticised for actually mourning his wife.

What a bunch of stuck up pricks some people are here.

personal comments are against the T&C of the forum:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    minxymoo wrote: »
    I Know..Fredster warned me last night Jacks army of fans on DS has now grown to...THREE.:eek:

FOUR now:D
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »
    FOUR now:D

Ooh, now I'm really scared! ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Come on then, what will OK magazine's Tweed tagline be tomorrow?
    The suspense is killing me..:rolleyes::D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What gets me about him is he is partying around. He has shown no remorse for the two assaults, or apologised. The taxi driver said today that he has not paid the damages to him which the court ordered.On his own admission he is "set up for life". So he is not short of a bob or two.