Price Behaving Badly?

Comments

• johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Price is an abomination to humanity. Andre, whilst a bit of a plank, and entirely talentless, does at least seem a 'good egg', a genuinely sweet, caring bloke. However, he was a grade A fool to ever get involved with her. I guess he genuinely fell in love with her, but the way he bought into their media lifestyle shows a distinct lack of judgement. Still, compared to her he is a trappist monk, so fair play.

Talentless? I wouldn't agree with that. Love or loathe his music, there's no denying that he can sing, and his efforts at songwriting aren't bad either. He also plays at least two instruments (piano and guitar). Hardly talentless.

Now if you want to talk talentless, KP is a prime example. She's supposed to be a glamour model, but is about as sexy (and as animated) as a plank of wood. She's supposed to be a singer, but her efforts sound more like a cat being castrated. She's supposed to be an author, but her books are written by someone else. Apparently, she wants to be an actress, but her speaking voice is monotone and her acting skills appear to be on a par with the aforementioned plank of wood!
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Talentless? I wouldn't agree with that. Love or loathe his music, there's no denying that he can sing, and his efforts at songwriting aren't bad either. He also plays at least two instruments (piano and guitar). Hardly talentless.

Now if you want to talk talentless, KP is a prime example. She's supposed to be a glamour model, but is about as sexy (and as animated) as a plank of wood. She's supposed to be a singer, but her efforts sound more like a cat being castrated. She's supposed to be an author, but her books are written by someone else. Apparently, she wants to be an actress, but her speaking voice is monotone and her acting skills appear to be on a par with the aforementioned plank of wood!

Sorry, but I stand by my comment. I like Peter a lot - as a person he seems lovely and I feel sorry for him having endured living with her - but his music - IMHO - is rubbish.

& no need to highlight Price's faults to me - she is beyond talentless. My point was that IMHO they are BOTH talentless - however, whilst she is vile, he is a lovely, very nice chap - and I wish him all the best.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    What Katie/Jordan must also bear in mind is that, whilst she has a number of young girls who look up to her as a role model (as has been mentioned on the various threads relating to her) she seems to have completely overlooked the fact that Princess may well emulate her as she grows older. Will Katie/Jordan proudly stand back and let Princess carry on in the same manner - it's just as well that Princess has Peter and his family to guide and advise her along her way.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone here read Now magazine? Well I wouldn't be seen dead reading it normally, but I read it in the hairdressers today and they had an article that seemed to be siding with Katie and attacking Peter. In fact I'd say it was thinly disguised attack on him.

They said that her interview with Piers Morgan turned her from the most hated mother in Britain to the most sympathised with?:confused: There was also a little article attacking Peter, but it bullshit to be honest. I wonder if its because he has a column in a rival magazine?

I feel like e-mailing them but bet they don't publish it.

Maybe im missing something here but I thought she came across as spiteful and malicious. In fact I think most people saw it as a cynical ploy to get the public back onside, but its back fired spectacuarly. Sometimes its better to say nothing at all, I know who's the more dignified of the two.

Katie is coming over like Heather Mills. Malicious and un dignified.

Did they misread the situation :eek: As far as I know she's still as hated as ever. She came over cold and dead eyed in that interview. She hardly moved a muscle, scary!

Quite frankly I wouldn't use Now magazine as loo paper if I was desperate. I'll never forget their treatment of Jade Goody during the CBB carry on. I didn't even like Jade but I thought their front cover saying 'We Hate You Jade' was well out of order, she was actually writing(?) a column for them at the time and they just dumped her and put THAT headline on the front :mad: I thought they must be a bunch of sh!ts then so haven't bought it since. Like I've said I was never a fan of Jade - I just thought it was a horrible thing to do, especially to someone who was supposed to work for you.

Now must be absolutely sick that the little pretender New magazine is over taking them and they've got Peter Andre! :D
    Yeah. I think thats the root of the problem, not that they have split up but that he dared to be the one that walked out. She's a control freak and in this instance she's lost control of the situation.

Exactly! We're looking at hurt pride with her because I don't really think she gave a monkey's about Pete by the end of their marriage, especially if THAT interview is anything to go by.
    i am in the unfortunate postion of moving depts in my work, i am now sitting beside two katie fans :(
    i had to listen to the their viewpoint of the interview on monday morning-

"she's so strong."
    "she looked gorgeous"
    "she's been through so much, just feel sorry for her"

I dont know if ill last much longer- there's also a copy of Angel Uncovered on one of their desks.

OMG that is scary :eek: To think that somebody somewhere looks upon Jordan as a role model :eek: You have my deepest sympathy by the way, it must be horrendous :D
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry, but I stand by my comment. I like Peter a lot - as a person he seems lovely and I feel sorry for him having endured living with her - but his music - IMHO - is rubbish.

& no need to highlight Price's faults to me - she is beyond talentless. My point was that IMHO they are BOTH talentless - however, whilst she is vile, he is a lovely, very nice chap - and I wish him all the best.

I honestly think he does have talent, both as a singer and songwriter.

To me, talentless = wastes of space like KP and Kerry Katona.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    i am in the unfortunate postion of moving depts in my work, i am now sitting beside two katie fans :(
    i had to listen to the their viewpoint of the interview on monday morning-

"she's so strong."
    "she looked gorgeous"
    "she's been through so much, just feel sorry for her"

I dont know if ill last much longer- there's also a copy of Angel Uncovered on one of their desks.

I feel, and share, your pain! I'm a freelance nail tech and work part time in a salon, and seriously, virtually every female who wants nice nails lives in absolute adoration of KP Nutcakes!! There's only me and one other tech at the salon who dislike her. It's so sad. I just have to bite my lip cos I'd end up losing my job otherwise.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel, and share, your pain! I'm a freelance nail tech and work part time in a salon, and seriously, virtually every female who wants nice nails lives in absolute adoration of KP Nutcakes!! There's only me and one other tech at the salon who dislike her. It's so sad. I just have to bite my lip cos I'd end up losing my job otherwise.

OMG! You poor, poor thing :( That's worse than beautiful Harv's! All those wannabe Katie Price's Aaaagghhhhh :eek: I think I'd be losing my job, I just couldn't bear listening to them :mad: I think, you are officially, A Saint :D
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    I honestly think he does have talent, both as a singer and songwriter.

To me, talentless = wastes of space like KP and Kerry Katona.

I think he's a very good presenter as well. Technically competent, good looking and his natural warmth and friendliness come across much better than the vast majority of the presenters that are inflicted on us imo. I've long wished he'd do more of it. :)
    Forum Member
    I read that magazine too - I'm sure Pete would have grounds to sue, publishing the allegations that he was responsible for Harvey's two accidents! Shocking stuff.

I thought the same thing. And he's already suing the Sunday People for a much less outrageous article so I think it's a distinct possibility. I notice Now seems to be playing down it's headline articles in its current webpages. I've dropped them an e-mail to let them know what I thought of it. :mad:
  • janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    Pete just has better PR than Katie rght now.

It is awful that she suffered a miscarriage and then her hubby left all while training for a marathon. Running 26 miles at any time is bloody hard work but so soon after a miscarriage.....people should give her some credit.

I've watched a lot of the Peter & Katie stuff and he was often very condesending to her too. Remember the 'rhetorcal question' episode when he kept calling her stupid while laughing loudly? It was not as one sided as people make out.

He is clearly a kind hearted soul and she is a hard hearted business women but underneath her hard heart, I suspect, lies a real vulnernablity which often comes with women who need to use sex/sexual attraction to make themselves feel wanted and worthy in some way.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nannie wrote: »
    What Katie/Jordan must also bear in mind is that, whilst she has a number of young girls who look up to her as a role model (as has been mentioned on the various threads relating to her) she seems to have completely overlooked the fact that Princess may well emulate her as she grows older. Will Katie/Jordan proudly stand back and let Princess carry on in the same manner - it's just as well that Princess has Peter and his family to guide and advise her along her way.

Sadly, I think she'll be delighted if Pwincess turns out to be a carbon copy of hersefl. She obviously thinks her behaviour is totally fine and would see no issues with her children ending up the same way.

I would bet money on the fact she'll be dressing her up like one of those little mini beauty queens they have in America and having her do photo shoots before she's out of primary school.

I mean, the stupid woman already highlights her 3 year old sons hair FGS.
    Forum Member
    Pete just has better PR than Katie rght now.......

You genuinely believe that without Can Associates advice he would be:

Calling her a cnut on a public website?
    Slagging her off constantly?
    Binge drinking, falling out of his clothes and snogging randoms in grotty clubs?
    Flashing his todger to all and sundry?
    Masturbating in public?
    Threatening to knife someone?

I think not! :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    newwoman wrote: »
    Sadly, I think she'll be delighted if Pwincess turns out to be a carbon copy of hersefl. She obviously thinks her behaviour is totally fine and would see no issues with her children ending up the same way.

I would bet money on the fact she'll be dressing her up like one of those little mini beauty queens they have in America and having her do photo shoots before she's out of primary school.

I mean, the stupid woman already highlights her 3 year old sons hair FGS.

100% agree. Pwincess will be booked in for botox, boob jobs and lipo once she turns 18. Price is already over the hill in glamour model terms, so she will focus all her attentions on Pwincess carrying on the Price modelling crown.

Those children of hers need to earn their keep after all:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    You genuinely believe that without Can Associates advice he would be:

Calling her a cnut on a public website?
    Slagging her off constantly?
    Binge drinking, falling out of his clothes and snogging randoms in grotty clubs?
    Flashing his todger to all and sundry?
    Masturbating in public?
    Threatening to knife someone?

I think not! :rolleyes:

Quite so.

Peter may well have better publicists behind him, but he is also not a guttural animal who can't control himself and who cares so little for his children that he flies off on holiday and behaves in a disgustingly embarrassing way. I hope Pete gets custody but he probably won't:mad:
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    You may as well have called this thread "Price".

"Behaving badly" goes without saying.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just read that NOW article and was shocked, do they really think we're that stupid?
  • ShadowmaidenShadowmaiden Posts: 3,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive just sent an e-mail to Now magazine regarding the article they published. I thought you'd all like to see it:D

Dear Editor

I don't usually read your magazine, but I bought a copy of your latest issue, dated 20 July 2009, to flick through during a hairdressers appointment. I feel I have to respond to your article in that issue entitled 'Pete's a fake and a liar'. Im not a fan of either Katie Price, or Peter Andre however I was completley disgusted by this article and what it appeared to be implying. Having watched the interview Katie did with Piers Morgan she did little to alter my viewpoint about her. To imply that she went from being the most despised mother in Britain to the most sympathised with is ridiculous, far from it, she came over as bitter, vindictive and spiteful. It was all a rather cynical ploy to try and win back the majority of the general public who dislike her, to use her miscarriage to do this was beyond contempt as far as I am concerned. I have little sympathy for a women who uses a personal tragedy to try and get one over on her estranged husband. Likewise I have no sympathy for a mother of three who would rather go on a drunken holiday with friends and behave like a wild animal in front of the worlds glare rather than look after her children.

Furthermore implying that it was Peter who was responsible for the accidents involving Harvey and implying he is an unfit father is a disgrace. I believe this is a potentially inflammatory statement and I hope his lawyers take legal action over it. I certainly do not think he is 'Mr Perfect' as you put it, but I do know which of the two is coming over as the most dignified. He's maintained his dignity by keeping quiet over the whole debacle. Sometimes its much better to keep quiet and say nothing at all rather than shoot your mouth off, something that Katie has clearly not yet worked out.

There is little more for me add, other than to say that this will be the last time I will be purchasing and reading your magazine. Never in my life I have read such badly written rubbish. Its poor journalism of the highest order.

Regards

I bet they don't publish it. Will let them know what people think though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ive just sent an e-mail to Now magazine regarding the article they published. I thought you'd all like to see it:D

Dear Editor

I don't usually read your magazine, but I bought a copy of your latest issue, dated 20 July 2009, to flick through during a hairdressers appointment. I feel I have to respond to your article in that issue entitled 'Pete's a fake and a liar'. Im not a fan of either Katie Price, or Peter Andre however I was completley disgusted by this article and what it appeared to be implying. Having watched the interview Katie did with Piers Morgan she did little to alter my viewpoint about her. To imply that she went from being the most despised mother in Britain to the most sympathised with is ridiculous, far from it, she came over as bitter, vindictive and spiteful. It was all a rather cynical ploy to try and win back the majority of the general public who dislike her, to use her miscarriage to do this was beyond contempt as far as I am concerned. I have little sympathy for a women who uses a personal tragedy to try and get one over on her estranged husband. Likewise I have no sympathy for a mother of three who would rather go on a drunken holiday with friends and behave like a wild animal in front of the worlds glare rather than look after her children.

Furthermore implying that it was Peter who was responsible for the accidents involving Harvey and implying he is an unfit father is a disgrace. I believe this is a potentially inflammatory statement and I hope his lawyers take legal action over it. I certainly do not think he is 'Mr Perfect' as you put it, but I do know which of the two is coming over as the most dignified. He's maintained his dignity by keeping quiet over the whole debacle. Sometimes its much better to keep quiet and say nothing at all rather than shoot your mouth off, something that Katie has clearly not yet worked out.

There is little more for me add, other than to say that this will be the last time I will be purchasing and reading your magazine. Never in my life I have read such badly written rubbish. Its poor journalism of the highest order.

Regards

Well done you!!!!!!! Not sure it will get published, but hey, never know! Keep us posted!! :D
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dear Editor

Regards

Excellent letter snowmaiden. Why don't you send pter Andre a copy?
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    My support also goes to you on your letter.

Who but Katie Price would think she gained public support after being called a slapper, twice, on mainstream, prime time TV and loving every minute of it.

Shameless slapper, talentless piece of meat and only good for showing what she has enlarged and engourged about her aging carcass.

That about sums her up.
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    She should read Ally Ross's Sun column yesterday too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    100% agree. Pwincess will be booked in for botox, boob jobs and lipo once she turns 18. Price is already over the hill in glamour model terms, so she will focus all her attentions on Pwincess carrying on the Price modelling crown.

Those children of hers need to earn their keep after all:rolleyes:

I would absolutely love it if Princess turned out an academic intellectual who dresses like a middle aged woman, or hippyish, or gungy or anything that is the opposite of her Mother :D Maybe a bit like 'Saffy' (Absolutely Fabulous) who cringes at the mere mention of her Mum and is totally embarrassed by her :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    She should read Ally Ross's Sun column yesterday too.

Can you give us a quick resume of what he said please? They don't show the columnists on the online version of The Sun anymore :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Can you give us a quick resume of what he said please?

I'm with lotty. Thank you
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Can you give us a quick resume of what he said please? They don't show the columnists on the online version of The Sun anymore :(

Pleeeeeaaaaase!!!!!!