BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 53)

Comments

• honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    nowahalla wrote: »
    In that case..a) he has excellent, if expensive, taste in watches and b) window cleaners are better paid than I thought:eek::D:D

Funnily enough, our local window cleaner was rolling in money and dripping in gold until he fell off and injured himself.
    Around here the windows are done weekly and it costs a fortune. It can be quite lucrative in a busy area.
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning the three aitches :D
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Oh they're still in date (just) :D

Hahahahaha THIS is hilarious. :D:D

He certainly seemed to be enjoying himself :D
  • nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Funnily enough, our local window cleaner was rolling in money and dripping in gold until he fell off and injured himself.
    Around here the windows are done weekly and it costs a fortune. It can be quite lucrative in a busy area.

Weekly??!! blimey...
    Forum Member
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Weekly??!! blimey...

Coal dust.
  • nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coal dust.

ahhhhh, ok.
  • minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    Morning all :)

and a hi to the thread recluses ;):D

I think I saw Minkski's window cleaner wearing one of those. ;)

He does like his watches ;)
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    minkski wrote: »

Morning minks :D
  • minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    Morning minks :D

Morning Flora :D (just about!)

Going through (my clearly vast :p) wardrobe :yawn: :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    afternoon all :) erphh, daylight :eek: :D
    acker wrote: »
    Never mind all that doods ...does Hurricane Fly win the Champion Hurdle on Tuesday or what ? :D....ive got it down to Hurricane Fly v Rock On Ruby :o

ha ha! hey acks :D i'll have a look monday night for tuesday, there's a lot of racing between now and chelts.. pp have an offer though, money back on losers if the fly wins. expensive offer for them, or maybe they have an inkling he could get turned over by.. hm.. your other horse? ;)
    Hicky wrote: »
    Hi Doods.:.))))))))))))
    I only looked at Outlook yesterday for an hour but need to master it as i'm in it all day at work, or will be.
    It is even more confusing now as i have 2 Inbox's with having a company inbox and my individual company inbox.
    I used to be able to right click on a mail and 'Move to Folder, which has disappeared, i now right click and get tons of options but when i send it to store and create a new dir and send it and go and look it isn't there, i then have to drag the mail into the new dir i created, doesn't seem right to me.
    Thats just 1 strange thing.:.DDDDDDD
    (If you can follow)

hey hicks. yeh i follow. you have to create the folder first. i think i remember having that same problem before when i tried to send it first and then create the new folder for it and that didn't work.

then there's all the shared calendar bizniz with permissions and people sending you emails with diary appointments that insert themselves into your calendar when you wanted to decline and rearrange.

i got a cerstifficate for outlook once, and i'm sure i have one of those laminated how to do stuff in it sheets somewhere.

i must set mine up on here as it goes. if i could remember my password...
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Afternoon all :)
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    There's no way i would get the windows cleaned every week, thats crazy, I'd paint them black first.
    Morning the three aitches :D

He certainly seemed to be enjoying himself :D
    Morning one F.:DDDDDDDDD
    minkski wrote: »

Morning minkski.:)))))))))))))
    doodle doo wrote: »
    afternoon all :) erphh, daylight :eek: :D

ha ha! hey acks :D i'll have a look monday night for tuesday, there's a lot of racing between now and chelts.. pp have an offer though, money back on losers if the fly wins. expensive offer for them, or maybe they have an inkling he could get turned over by.. hm.. your other horse? ;)

hey hicks. yeh i follow. you have to create the folder first. i think i remember having that same problem before when i tried to send it first and then create the new folder for it and that didn't work.

then there's all the shared calendar bizniz with permissions and people sending you emails with diary appointments that insert themselves into your calendar when you wanted to decline and rearrange.

i got a cerstifficate for outlook once, and i'm sure i have one of those laminated how to do stuff in it sheets somewhere.

i must set mine up on here as it goes. if i could remember my password...
    Wonder why the people who design new versions of software never found out how the previous version worked and does made it better rather than start from scratch.
    Maybe it's because the people that write the software are not people that have ever used it so don't even know how it works.
    Afternoon all :)
    Afternoon SR.:)))))))))))
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    There's no way i would get the windows cleaned every week, thats crazy, I'd paint them black first.
    No need to paint the windows black. I dont get mine done at all and they went black all by themselves in a month. :D
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    2-20 am ....very quickly while my chum brews up . Thanks to all those that stuck up for me yesterday ....I mean it ...I just wanted to say it ....please just get on with the thread now . :)

Hi acks - you'd think we'd realise by now that some posters are just 'other worldly' and have no conception of empathy, but in the end I could't resist!
    Joni M wrote: »
    I honestly didn't even see Sleeps link to it, think it was just coincidence, but what made me smile (widely) was how everyone dived in to support you :D

I did an etchasketchpost earlier in your thread, but it would have got me a ban after not even posting for over a month :D

Revisited the thread - had me 'little' say, then saw Sleeps post...... I do love DS sometimes :)

Anyways, hope you're as OK as you can be me little love xxxx

I've been 'cyber stalking' JoJo in the Mayday thread :o, just love her synopisis and deciphering of the show as it proceeded.

Not much else to add, gutted to have missed SR's birthday on here, but I did text her at least :D
    Holiday in Cartmel was so lovely, but marred by an almost rabid 'on heat' dog and serious building work, literally outside the bedroom window which prevented three sets of mates staying.

I've also become a virtual recluse, need to sort that out - will keep yis posted :D

Hi Joni - I feel famous now, I have a stalker:cool:
    Forum Member
    Sod off. Im the thread recluse . :p

:D listen, there are a few of us here who can do reclusive on occasion:p;)
    Forum Member
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Nice to see you doods, however briefly....:)

Bugger about the holiday, Joni, I know how much you were looking forward to it..:(

I presume the plural of recluse is 'recluses' but it doesn't look right or trip off the tongue easily so I have decided that acker and Joni share equal honours as The Reclusii.....;)

I thought the end of MayDay was brilliant!

Nice plural, love it!

Bearing in mind that Gemo may not have watched Mayday yet, I'll just say that I agree about the ending! I did wonder at times whether it might be disappointing, but admit I was pleasantly surprised:cool:
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this lyrics? I can just hear Adele doing this one. ;)

I was watching the Mott the Hoople programme on BBC4 but had to turn it off because it had music in the background all through all the conversations. I say background, it was five times louder. :mad:

For those who dont know, the lady in the green cardy/poncho thing who is shala lala push pushing is Boycie's wife in only fools and horses. :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKmvTcSzcE8

is it really? wow - i would never have recognised her! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's always wise to have things clarified. :DHERE
    Forum Member

Ha ha - they think the customers are morons!! I was planning to go to Morrisons later:eek:
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It certainly does :D
  • tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anyone heard of living north magizine

just been at their spring fair volunteering on a stall :) then visted all the stalls after to see what was on offer
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Good Evening :)

Sam does our windows but hasn't had time to do them since the awful storm a week ago and they are plastered with sand and dust.They look even worse when the sun shines...:p
    Hopefully, he will find time soon...

Had a busy morning , cooking and baking, and a wee sit out, afterwards which was quite chilly but very relaxing...
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    anyone heard of living north magizine

just been at their spring fair volunteering on a stall :) then visted all the stalls after to see what was on offer

Did you find anything interesting? I didn't realise that Living North mag. was still going, I hope their fair went well...:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DOI Sweepstake

.#1Samia..............................................Honey..................................Back to the street for her
    .#2Keith................................................Eddy...................................Gone off to grin inanely & constantly at the world
    .#3Beth.................................................Flora/hy
    .#4Matt.................................................Scots rool/Islay
    .#5Shayne............................................moots/mike.........................That's the eye candy gone
    .#6Pamela............................................LF/Elfy/Janet........................Gone back to California
    .#7Gareth.............................................Barra/Hicky/halla..................Gone off to look for another reality show
    .#8Lauren.............................................Den by Proxy/Arte................Gone off sobbing
    .#.9Joe.................................................poppy/mink...........................I know a song that'll get on yer nerves, get on yer nerves.............
    #10Oona..............................................Joni/dl..................................Back to Parliament for her
    #11Luke...............................................doods
    #12Anthea...........................................Jo/tv.....................................Gone off to simper elsewhere
This discussion has been closed.