Options

Jackie Dobbs - Corrie

hello.memberhello.member Posts: 7,635
Forum Member
Would anyone else like to see her return for Deirdre's funeral?

Comments

• Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would anyone else like to see her return for Deirdre's funeral?

Margi Clarke should return.
  • Options
    notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    Don't really see the point!! For one thing how would she even know about it? Wouldn't mind her turning up vey briefly to cause mayhem for Ty & Fiz at some point, as she does though!!
  • Options
    ohglobbitsohglobbits Posts: 4,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is brilliant, another great character created by Brian Park. The story of why she had to leave the first time round is sad and it was great that she was able to reprise her role albeit briefly 10 years later, so why not she shakes things up.
  • Options
    David the WavidDavid the Wavid Posts: 2,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God no. Don't inflict Margi Clarke's acting on us again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hiya cats :)
  • Options
    jojo01jojo01 Posts: 12,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Jackie Dobbs (and Janice Battersby for that matter) should never be seen onscreen again!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I know im alone but I really miss Janice! I think she was a great character
  • Options
    callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know im alone but I really miss Janice! I think she was a great character

I liked her relationship with Leanne.
  • Options
    PamthehoundPamthehound Posts: 5,333
    Forum Member
    Bring back the character played by Tyrones ex , the one who beat the crap out of him but this time not as a psycho but as a totally reformed character. Natalie Gumabe??
  • Options
    TTTVTTTV Posts: 3,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ohglobbits wrote: »
    She is brilliant, another great character created by Brian Park. The story of why she had to leave the first time round is sad and it was great that she was able to reprise her role albeit briefly 10 years later, so why not she shakes things up.

What story?
  • Options
    rob_bangorrob_bangor Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't really see the point!! For one thing how would she even know about it? Wouldn't mind her turning up vey briefly to cause mayhem for Ty & Fiz at some point, as she does though!!

Tyrone would tell her
  • Options
    notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    rob_bangor wrote: »
    Tyrone would tell her

To the best of my knowledge Ty is not in regular touch with her!! The very few times her name crops up he usually dismisses it with something like "uh last I 'eard of 'er she was in prison for shoplifting/assault/burglary" or something!! She only ever gets in contact when she wants something!! Besides it's hardly like her & Deirdre were ever best mates or anything, they shared a cell then after she got out she came round & sponged off Deirdre for a while!!
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked her in small doses, she would have to be toned down if she was sticking around!