Star Wars VII - To be released a day earlier in the UK

2»

Comments

• bass55bass55 Posts: 18,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the poster, who claims spectre will blow, this out of the water, box office wise

seriously what is he on

this will do, spectacular business, in part, because of new audiences found through the mediocre prequels, to every kid who saw the originals and loved them, and that is quite a large number worldwide

not to mention, repeat viewings, I can imagine most fans, who are in a sense reliving their chidhood and the magic of that, going more than once

Agreed. Star Wars now has three generations of fans, all of which will clamber to see this movie: those who saw the original in 1977; those who grew up with the prequels; and now there's an entirely new audience who have become fans through the new 'Rebels' cartoon produced by Disney. Kids today love Star Wars just as much as they did back in the 70s. Just visit any Disney store and it's wall-to-wall Star Wars merchandise.

This movie is going to break box office records. Just wait.
  • FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    http://t.co/nuxFj4IJfl

Interesting little video.
  • SkycladSkyclad Posts: 3,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben_Caesar wrote: »
    Spectre is going to blow this movie out of the water.

I doubt it. When the Star Wars theme belts for the first time out it will send shivers down the spines of millions of people across the world.

I doubt the dirge that Spectre has will do that.
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skyclad wrote: »
    I doubt it. When the Star Wars theme belts for the first time out it will send shivers down the spines of millions of people across the world.

I doubt the dirge that Spectre has will do that.

The only spine shivers I am getting from Spectre at the moment, is Sam Smith's awful high pitched voice.