Will Tanya leave in disgrace? *spoilers?*

Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She's got a few more months to leave yet, and according to the spoilers, she exacts revenge. And the kids chose to stay in walford.. We all know what happened the last time Tanya went on a revenge campaign...

Comments

• SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,799
    Forum Member
    Revenge against who max and Kirsty?
    Sounds scary
    Just hire some goons to kill max and be done with it
    He's brought nothing but heartbreak and pain for Tanya
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she might be pregnant
  • R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    Revenge? Tanya takes revenge on Max & Kirsty because they fell in love! A bit O.T.T! Sort it out. I can understand why she is so upset & angry as Max had kept it a secret from her for ages, but you can't help who you're attracted too. Yes, he should have told her the truth from the start but if he did, then there wouldn't have been a storyline. Tanya needs to realise that Kirsty and Max are happy together and she should move on and find a new guy who will love her and treat her right. Also, she should stop getting back with Max. They get back together, then he cheats on her and then they split up, but then a few weeks or months later, they're back together. Tanya deserves a happy ending. Stop taking him back! Move on completely. It will take time but you deserve better and him & Kirsty are good together, until he decides to cheat on her with some other chick. Max is always cheating, lying & keeping secrets and I don't think he'll ever change. Tanya can make a fresh start and erase Max from her life.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh gosh! Revenge, what is she going to do bury both Max and Kirsty alive.
    More dragging out of an already dragged out SL.
    Why can't all of them just move on like normal people do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tanya's revenge is right up there with Kat's fury. They're both in the "are you kidding me" section of EE storylines.
  • funcat650funcat650 Posts: 1,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »

Because Tanya isn't normal. She's deranged.
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »
    I think she might be pregnant

Didn't she have a hysterectomy something to do with her cancer?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    funcat650 wrote: »
    Because Tanya isn't normal. She's deranged.

Haha true :D
    Her exit/break should have been the one that happened last week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tanya's deluded and thinks that she's the only good person in her family. She's always moaning saying that she ''hasn't got the ''perfect husband, mum and kids.'' She doesn't know how to appreciate her family. She constantly forgets her own flaws:o.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tanya's deluded and thinks that she's the only good person in her family. She's always moaning saying that she ''hasn't got the ''perfect husband, mum and kids.'' She doesn't know how to appreciate her family. She constantly forgets her own flaws:o.

This. She thinks she's a saint and can do no wrong. Leaving her kids to fend for themselves while she sorts her head out, making her kids choose between her and Max, burying Max alive, playing a part in breaking up marraiges/relationships/family is all ok because as long as she gets her way then everything good.
    I've really gone off Tanya.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This. She thinks she's a saint and can do no wrong. Leaving her kids to fend for themselves while she sorts her head out, making her kids choose between her and Max, burying Max alive, playing a part in breaking up marraiges/relationships/family is all ok because as long as she gets her way then everything good.
    I've really gone off Tanya.

Agreed:D.

It's a shame the producers have chosen Tanya to have a selfish, snobbish deluded character, though, because Jo Joyner is actually a good actress and can handle big storylines well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Link?
  • kenny7kenny7 Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please, please, please don't be true.

We've had revenge before and it was ridiculous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed:D.

It's a shame the producers have chosen Tanya to have a selfish, snobbish deluded character, though, because Jo Joyner is actually a good actress and can handle big storylines well.

I agree. Jo a great actress I just wish they stop making Tanya like this and let her move on from Max permanently they're over.
    Though TPTB seem to think they're unbreakable, and I think they also feel the same about Kat and Alfie.:rolleyes:
  • felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    I'd rather she leave in a hearse, but disgrace will do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    felixrex wrote: »
    I'd rather she leave in a hearse, but disgrace will do.

I think you win the award for Post of the Day :D
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SMIDSYmk2 wrote: »
    Revenge against who max and Kirsty?
    Sounds scary
    Just hire some goons to kill max and be done with it
    He's brought nothing but heartbreak and pain for Tanya

You don't hire to kill an ex because of a broken heart, that is psychotic.

Unfortunately I cannot find a link. I just read it in one of the mags, sorry :(
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    You don't hire to kill an ex because of a broken heart, that is psychotic.

Unfortunately I cannot find a link. I just read it in one of the mags, sorry :(

LOL

Yep.
  • EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Revenge? Tanya takes revenge on Max & Kirsty because they fell in love! A bit O.T.T! Sort it out. I can understand why she is so upset & angry as Max had kept it a secret from her for ages, but you can't help who you're attracted too. Yes, he should have told her the truth from the start but if he did, then there wouldn't have been a storyline. Tanya needs to realise that Kirsty and Max are happy together and she should move on and find a new guy who will love her and treat her right. Also, she should stop getting back with Max. They get back together, then he cheats on her and then they split up, but then a few weeks or months later, they're back together. Tanya deserves a happy ending. Stop taking him back! Move on completely. It will take time but you deserve better and him & Kirsty are good together, until he decides to cheat on her with some other chick. Max is always cheating, lying & keeping secrets and I don't think he'll ever change. Tanya can make a fresh start and erase Max from her life.

Max still loves Tanya and Tanya loves Max so what if they eventually get back together does it really matter. Jake Wood said in an interview that Max is capable of being in love/loving two woman so he can be in love with Tanya and Kirsty at the same time he was in love with Tanya and Stacey at the same time in 2007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree. Jo a great actress I just wish they stop making Tanya like this and let her move on from Max permanently they're over.
    Though TPTB seem to think they're unbreakable, and I think they also feel the same about Kat and Alfie.:rolleyes:

Well Max and Tanya do love each other they are not over for good and lots of people on Twitter and Facebook want Max and Tanya together than on here and they want Kirsty gone and a lot more on Facebook and Twitter love Tanya more than Max than on here
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,211
    Forum Member

Let's be honest, none in EE is 'normal' :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone who says Max and Tanya don't love each other are just wrong because they do love each other and they have so much history together more than Max and Kirsty have and Max and Tanya were married for a long time and they were together for a long time. I watched something on youtube two years ago and this girl said their are certain couples in Eastenders who are meant to be and she mentioned Max and Tanya. And anyone who says its the end of Max and Tanya forever is right for now but in a few years they might be together on in 10 years time no one knows really.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dont get this storyline.....where did kirsty come from, where/when did she meet/marry max?

i watch most nights and didnt notice any affair
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    Let's be honest, none in EE is 'normal' :D

Yep that is true. In Coronation Street Tracy Barlow murdered Charlie and she got let out of Prison in 2010. Janine tried to kill Ryan when she found out about him and Stacey the thing she could of done was leave him because if he died then she would be a murderer now
  • elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    maybe the children see what a rubbish self-obsessed mother she is and for once see what she is really like and give Max the benefit of the doubt