Options

Kristina's eviction shoes!

2»

Comments

• Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    pope_tart wrote: »
    This is a woman who can whirl across a dancefloor backwards, do the jive at breakneck speed and do the sort of aerial acrobatics that would impress a gymnast....all in sky high shoes. I'm sure walking down a few steps is not going to cause her much problems.

I'd be more worried for her baby if she was to do a waltz in flats with Russel Grant's enormous belly squashing the foetus :o

No that would be fine. I am sure it has very little muscle tone and is quite squashy and a good deal of it is wind anyway. :D
  • Options
    AMS13AMS13 Posts: 1,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a woman who can whirl across a dancefloor backwards, do the jive at breakneck speed and do the sort of aerial acrobatics that would impress a gymnast....all in sky high shoes. I'm sure walking down a few steps is not going to cause her much problems.

I'd be more worried for her baby if she was to do a waltz in flats with Russel Grant's enormous belly squashing the foetus :o

LOL and so true. Personally I thought her shoes looked great.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    I wore heels throughout my first pregnancy - never gave it a thought. When my OH came to pick me up from the hospital with my clothes - I sent him back out to buy me a flatter pair - I was terrified of carrying my brand new baby whilst wearing heels.

I changed into a 'mummy' overnight
  • Options
    Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care how much they cost - they LOOK cheap - I'm not really into shoes - the more comfortable the better for me.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No that would be fine. I am sure it has very little muscle tone and is quite squashy and a good deal of it is wind anyway. :D

Indeed, more marshmallow than wrecking ball I should imagine :D
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't care how much they cost - they LOOK cheap - I'm not really into shoes - the more comfortable the better for me.

I bet they aren't, most prob costing 200 plus. Our Kristina has expensive taste especially in her shoes & handbags :)
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    I bet they aren't, most prob costing 200 plus. Our Kristina has expensive taste especially in her shoes & handbags :)

£700ish according to the DM, they're Giuseppe Zanotti.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3407941/Did-Ben-Cohen-pregnant-girlfriend-Kristina-Rihanoff-s-CBB-Brother-eviction.html
  • Options
    pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:o that would make it even more dangerous ......the jet thrust from one accidental fart during a tango would surely hurtle mother and child across the room and into the orchestra, where they could be shredded by razor sharp harp strings :o

Best if Russell was banned from being within a 100 metre radius of all pregnant women really...just in case
  • Options
    pixiebootspixieboots Posts: 3,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »

Wow, 700 quid to be crippled. I could buy 7 pairs of fitflops for that :D
  • Options
    contrariancontrarian Posts: 1,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they were vile and last years fashion
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    contrarian wrote: »
    they were vile and last years fashion

OMG :o:o:o

Surely not last years fashion - what on earth was she thinking?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :o that would make it even more dangerous ......the jet thrust from one accidental fart during a tango would surely hurtle mother and child across the room and into the orchestra, where they could be shredded by razor sharp harp strings :o

Best if Russell was banned from being within a 100 metre radius of all pregnant women really...just in case

:D:D:D:D

I don't know. The journey into the inner workings of your mind is always an adventture!
  • Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate shoes with the hooves built in at the front. So 2012. But I have to say I was mighty impressed she could walk so elegantly in them. I doubt I could even stand in those.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    pixieboots wrote: »
    Wow, 700 quid to be crippled. I could buy 7 pairs of fitflops for that :D

Or 700 pairs of these. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Women-Home-Casual-Shoes-Flip-Flops-Beach-Low-Heel-Slippers-Sandals-Bathroom-/371423636951?var=&hash=item567a92edd7:m:mXif6wvW4OOyLDn8tWWBDlQ

The snag is you would need a bigger house to keep them all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cavalli wrote: »
    Indeed, more marshmallow than wrecking ball I should imagine :D

:D:D:D
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some on Ebay but Ill give them a miss
  • Options
    ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    I hate shoes with the hooves built in at the front. So 2012. But I have to say I was mighty impressed she could walk so elegantly in them. I doubt I could even stand in those.
    2012! All that time ago?!! :o

You'll have to forgive my assholeishness, I just simply don't keep up with the fast moving world of fashion. :D
  • Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2012! All that time ago?!! :o

You'll have to forgive my assholeishness, I just simply don't keep up with the fast moving world of fashion. :D

It's quite ok.....nearly every guest at the Royal Wedding wore hooves. ;-)
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "hooves" :D
    I prefer that term to platforms actually, gonna start using it instead:)