Hell's Kitchen 2014

13»

Comments

• JackKlugmanJackKlugman Posts: 5,362
    Forum Member
    IC89 wrote: »
    Have to say I was a bit disappointed at the start of S13. Maybe I'm getting HK exhausted but it's all very samey now. I've watched this since it started when I was about 14 but it's finally starting to wane maybe?

The challenges are good (and always oh so close as we know :D) but the services are starting to take their toll. That's where the 'samey' element and feel comes in, and both myself and my OH felt that watching the opening two episodes last night.

Oh I agree, I just rewatched season 8 and it is all the same.

Same people, same drama, same swaring, same throwing stuff across the room, same professional cooks failing for what ever reason to properly cook meat/fish.

The episodes/seasons are almost interchangable with each other and I dont know how long they can retain the format
  • plateletplatelet Posts: 26,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IC89 wrote: »
    The challenges are good (and always oh so close as we know :D) but the services are starting to take their toll. That's where the 'samey' element and feel comes in, and both myself and my OH felt that watching the opening two episodes last night.

I suppose the only thing that felt different to me was the fact that finally the women's team seemed to have worked out the menu never changes and practiced the dishes before the show

Still Top Chef should be back next month
  • radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think a new season starts tonight in the US. It's only been a few months since the last one ended, but I'm not complaining. :D

Amazing how popular this show is. I wonder how long each season takes to film?