Katie Price pregnant with 4th child

Comments

• broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do i think she will still be pulling this stunt when she is fifty?
  • Tfan26Tfan26 Posts: 6,829
    Forum Member
    Just don't cake this child's face in makeup like you did with the other one please?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine a lot of kids of famous parents, as they grow older, proudly google their parents work to get an idea of how they became famous..

I'm sure Junior, Princess and Harvey will be absolutely enthralled and proud at their Mother's finest work:

Dane Bowers' toe
    The mobile phone up the foo foo
    Various plastic titty and mi*ge shots
    Her progression from very pretty young woman to appallingly disfigured plastic, nylon haired, creosoted, caterpillar eyebrowed drag queen esque monster
    Her various 'books'
    Her columns criticising any woman who dares to be prettier and more desirable than her - i.e. Kelly Brook

Gosh, they will be delighted and will in no way be teased by their schoolmates:mad::(:(:rolleyes::mad:
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    No thirty-something mother-of-three would get pregnant "by accident". Especially not a media **** like KP.
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .Lauren. wrote: »
    So she admits she never uses contraception and attempts to get impregnated by every man she meets within a few days and yet she is 'surprised' at this pregnancy.

Honey, MJ claiming he never had surgery was more convincing than you.

Yes, she does say this loud and proud, the utter skank. She then decides after the fact what to do about a pregnancy i;e her blathering on about a pregnancy being soon after "surgery" so she aborted it.
    What a low life moron she is :mad:

I actually think Penna had a bit more sense and used contraception, hence why we were not treated to the usual grubby headlines of the 'heart break and hardship of IVF' whilst with him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    “It’s come as a shock.” ( I didn't already know about it, honest)
    “I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous because I’ve experienced miscarriages in the past. (My excuse for putting it in the papers at a mere 5 weeks!) Isn't 3 months the usual?
    Katie, 34, and Kieran, 25 — whose first child will arrive towards the end of the summer (Bit vague with the dates there).
    Katie revealed her mum is “especially impressed” by the way he’s taken to Harvey (Just like I said of Leo and Alex, I'm so original")

Katie Price has heaped praise on her Argentinian toyboy Leandro Penna for his parenting skills, saying he has been the best with her son Harvey than any of her ex-husbands Peter Andre and Alex Reid.
    “Out of all the guys I’ve been with, Leo has been the best with Harvey definitely. He has a real love for him and Harvey loves him back - he wants to cuddle him all the time”

Question: How many people here would have sex with a stripper they just met without a condom?
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel so sorry for her kids. All of their young lives they have had a constant stream of "Uncles" coming into their world, its not normal at all and I do wonder about how it will affect them in the long run. Even before Katie met Pete she'd had god knows how many different boyfriends who were seen pushing Harvey about in his pushchair. With the problems that he has he needs stability and he's not getting that IMO.

I don't think she's a good mother. She might be financially well of and be able to provide them with good schooling and matrial things, but that's not enough. I used to watch The Next Chapter and she had about three different nannies at the same time! Most people make do with one, why do you need three? And that's before you get to her mum who also seemed to be palmed off with the kids a lot of the time.

I believe she sees the kids as little more than accessories. This latest baby was no doubt planned to get her face back in the papers, but like other posters I'm wondering if she's further a long than she's claiming? Don't most mums to be wait twelve weeks before announcing their pregnancy?;)
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Fizgig wrote: »
    “It’s come as a shock.” ( I didn't already know about it, honest)
    “I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous because I’ve experienced miscarriages in the past. (My excuse for putting it in the papers at a mere 5 weeks!) Isn't 3 months the usual?
    Katie, 34, and Kieran, 25 — whose first child will arrive towards the end of the summer (Bit vague with the dates there).
    Katie revealed her mum is “especially impressed” by the way he’s taken to Harvey (Just like I said of Leo and Alex, I'm so original")

She is so predictable:yawn:same old,same old.:rolleyes:

Is she that dumb she can't realise people can see right through her? She trots out the same lines about how the current man in her life "Loves the kids" "Is brilliant with Harvey" "The kids love him":sleep:

It's all done to twist the knife into PA. She knows the only way she can upset/hurt him now is through the kids.

Some will no doubt disagree with me but I believe this sham relationship and pregnancy is all to do with PA and his current relationship.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's all just so predictable. Another bunch of headlines for another year or so until the next one.

Is it cynical of me to think that she announced it early so that she can get mileage out of however long the pregnancy lasts? It is normally the case that those who have suffered many miscarriages wait longer to announce in the hope that they pass the dangerous stage.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    Who cares? I dont understand folks facination with her. Its her life.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least its one child Andre won't have the rights to film
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares? I dont understand folks facination with her. Its her life.

You cared enough to post here though didn't you? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congratulations to Katie. I don't understand this whole thing about her being a 'bad mother'. She may not be mother Theresa but she does love her kids no doubt. Some people have also mentioned that she does not put her kids first??? - I think she does - When she first had Harvey she took him with her to work everyday, I know this because I watched her BBC documentary. She's providing for her children and at the end of the day it's her life and unless you're perfect you should judge other people because ultimately this situation could happen to you (Marry more than once). Finally, since when was having a bit of 'help' a reason to call someone a bad mother???? Yes, her mother helps her out because KP is not the average person and hasn't got the average 9-5 job. Also, if anyone of you have seen her signings she usually takes the kids with her, I don't understand this whole 'she's a bad mother' - shes not the best but definetly not the worst either.
  • MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's the kid I feel sorry for, along with her 3 other kids. Depressing news.

Why...? her kids are obviously very well cared for. Junior is turning into a right little pain though, thanks to daddy Pete allowing him to act up in front of the cameras all the time. She's a good mum - just because you don't like a woman does not mean you have to call her a bad mother.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why...? her kids are obviously very well cared for. Junior is turning into a right little pain though, thanks to daddy Pete allowing him to act up in front of the cameras all the time. She's a good mum - just because you don't like a woman does not mean you have to call her a bad mother.

Could you tell us why in your eyes, she's a 'good' mother. I'm genuinely interested. :)
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    At least its one child Andre won't have the rights to film

Ok ok we get it.
    You're Team Katie
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No thirty-something mother-of-three would get pregnant "by accident". Especially not a media **** like KP.

Well my 3rd son was a surprise when I was 33, despite being married we weren't planning any more. KP can garner media attention just by walking down the street if she pleases without needing to be pregnant, and be honest now...Katie has hardly been filming every move she makes this past year or so...unlike her first husband whose every tear and sneeze has been documented for posterity.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's pretty low to call someone a bad mother considering you rarely see her with her kids on TV. But then again, I doubt KP would ever lose any sleep over what we all think.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shanders wrote: »
    Ok ok we get it.
    You're Team Katie

Oh give that up...that is so childish - I am not 'team' anyone, I have always liked Katie. But that 'team' stuff is so yesterday and so stupid.

As for Andre, I am Aussie and found him an irritating cheese-bag whiner in the 90's and have not changed my opinion since.
  • DANCE OF DEATHDANCE OF DEATH Posts: 4,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ecckles wrote: »
    Just image how much traffic has traveled up that road!
    Must be like throwing sausages up the Mersey Tunnel

It would be more like the Euro Tunnel......
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she even pregnant? I am suspicious of why she has announced this when she is only in the early stages, she has always remained so tight lipped about previous pregnancies until after the 12 week safe period. I wonder if there will be another headline to follow :(
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well my 3rd son was a surprise when I was 33, despite being married we weren't planning any more. KP can garner media attention just by walking down the street if she pleases without needing to be pregnant, and be honest now...Katie has hardly been filming every move she makes this past year or so...unlike her first husband whose every tear and sneeze has been documented for posterity.

She'd flog her dirty knickers on e-bay if OK mag waved a cheque in her face and promised some attention. I think interest is waning - hence the impromptu marriage and convenient pregnancy.

She has known this bloke for 5 minutes; the bed was still warm from Leandro. She'd have married Arg from Towie if her agent had commanded a suitable fee. As it is, Kev/Kieran/Keith was the first convenient penis that was fertile and prepared to go along with the whole sorry charade.

Completely agree that PA is the same - that's not an issue for me - but 2 wrongs don't make a right. The woman is a laughing stock, an absolute joke, and it's a crying shame that there are children involved in the whole sorry mess.

Months from now, well have his 'exclusive story' in the rags - how controlling she is, won't let him have custody, meanwhile she'll deride him for having a tiny c*ck and how he was only riding on her coat-tails. It's all so painfully and pitifully predictable:yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There were some pics of the two of them lying on a beach on their honeymoon in the DM couple of weeks back and I thought 'bun in oven' back then due to the obvious little bulge she sported. This baby predates the marriage Im sure.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The woman is a laughing stock, an absolute joke, and it's a crying shame that there are children involved in the whole sorry mess.
    :

What mess...:confused:

Who's laughing...?

And if I had her bank balance I wouldn't care if people split their sides! go file a report to social services if you are so concerned about her kids :yawn:
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So it's never crossed your mind that Junior "acting" up has naff all to do with his mother bringing endless random strangers into his home, who puts her self and her skinny, vain arse first every time, who listens to his mother tell the latest penis that it's "all about her and not to forget it", who listens to his mother talk to her own mother and other's being spoken to like sh*t.
    He watches whilst she can not have a day out with the children without whinging, whining, texting, and rushing off for some dentist emergency or other...in other words not a rat's arse about anyone but herself and ensuring that EVERYTHING is about her??
    Interestingly all those that want to defend this skank can only define being a "good" :rolleyes: mother can only muster the preposterous evidence that others take care of her kids, for which she pays with her grubby money she earns being a tramp, a sleaze and exposing her children to an unstable homelife, where she is frequently absent or dragging home the next penis.
    If she were living in social housing and doing the same without the money to pay others to do the grunt work of childcare..would she still be a "good" mum.