Candy Crush addiction - ( and other app addictions)

Comments

• JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another thing i find strange.. if people give you extra lives, in the mobile app you can wait until you claim them, so when you use up your 5, you can claim the extra ones and keep playing.

You can't do that on the Facebook version ..
  • sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finished all of them inc Bad Piggies well finished the free bit I'm not paying for extra levels.

Stuck on level 86 at the moment pi$$ed me off earlier when one more move would have done it but like I said I won't pay for extra bits

I do let out a small scream when I see there's an update though....MORE levels to play lol!
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sarahj1986 wrote: »
    Angry birds is still the best!

That has got to be the most overrated thing ever!
  • swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    That has got to be the most overrated thing ever!

Angry Birds and Temple Run - two of the most overrated games eveeeerrr.
  • CrazySingerGalCrazySingerGal Posts: 363
    Forum Member
    Level 35 is a bitch for me

I can't seem to get past level 35 either :cry:
  • WellHiddenMarkWellHiddenMark Posts: 1,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Candy Crush Saga is alright, but if you want a real dose of gaming crack, check out Happy Street.
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sweh wrote: »
    Angry Birds and Temple Run - two of the most overrated games eveeeerrr.

I'm quite partial to a bit of Temple run tbh
  • mountymounty Posts: 19,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These freemium games are designed for one purpose - to keep the player hooked on a long arduous cycle that ends up with someone who originally said they would just play the free version suddenly finding themselves handing over cash for new content or daft vanity items.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    My OH plays this candy crush...tip ..if u don't mind your clock/date being compromised then fast forward it for extra lives. Don't pay though cos its too addictive.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on level 149 :o

IN YOUR FACE WATKINS!!!!

I have been a couple of levels behind you for ages and finally passed you last night :p

Can you send me some lives please? :D
  • sweetpeanutsweetpeanut Posts: 4,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My addiction is Hidden express I love it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It all harmless fun :D

I hear Bubble Witch Saga is good as well
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    IN YOUR FACE WATKINS!!!!

I have been a couple of levels behind you for ages and finally passed you last night :p

Can you send me some lives please? :D

You only caught me because I got stuck on 147 for around a fortnight !

Sent you a life anyway ;)
  • netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want to brag or anything but I've completed all the levels, all 320 of them and I'm waiting for new ones.
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't want to brag or anything but I've completed all the levels, all 320 of them and I'm waiting for new ones.

Go away.:mad::p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have no idea what any of these things are, other than stuff I have to block all mention of on facebook. Are they games of skill and speed? Or intelligence, like solving puzzles?
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    I have no idea what any of these things are, other than stuff I have to block all mention of on facebook. Are they games of skill and speed? Or intelligence, like solving puzzles?
    Candy Crush is a bit like Tetris I guess
  • muntamunta Posts: 18,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Candy Crush is a bit like Tetris I guess

Possibly 90% luck and 10% skill some of the later levels.
  • xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    I can't seem to get past level 35 either :cry:

Level 35 it's like I get down to 1 jelly piece left OUT OF MOVES :mad: and that's on a good day
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was stuck on level 65 for 2 weeks, then did it without even realising it. Total fluke. level 135 took me 10 days, 140 was a nightmare and then had to wait for people to send me tickets to get to the next stage :rolleyes:

I'm now on level 147 and pulling my hair out. If I see the message 'the bomb is about to explode!' one more time....

I know a few people who have spent real money on this game, but I don't see the point and have never spent anything myself.

Another one is Pet rescue saga, which is kind of like breaking bricks, but you have to save pets by getting them to the bottom. I'm up to level 137 on that, but have to wait for the next update for more levels.
  • SkycladSkyclad Posts: 3,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Level 125 was my nemesis. Was stuck on it for over a month.

I'm sure the damn thing cheats.
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    I have spent about a tenner on it for extra moves as it is really difficult. I am level 34.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shell1981 wrote: »
    I'm now on level 147 and pulling my hair out. If I see the message 'the bomb is about to explode!' one more time....

I know a few people who have spent real money on this game, but I don't see the point and have never spent anything myself

I sympathise greatly - that level had me for a fortnight. I won't ever spend any money on it though, but I can certainly appreciate the temptation.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so addicted to Candy Crush too. Argh!
  • Bex7t6Bex7t6 Posts: 1,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer Bejeweled blitz but I can't get it on android and I don't like playing it on a computer. Don't really like Candy Crush.