Lee Ryan you are a douche

blueface2222blueface2222 Posts: 2,997
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've been watching the past few days and whether he's playing some sort of game etc, it's only gonna get him evicted earlier rather than winning anyway which he had no chance at all.

All these years we've read all these stories about him that have just come to a head now! we've seen first hand how he acts and his mood swings and anger temper. I am so glad he wasn't in a much more successful boyband like One Direction because he's a real douche. Really gone off him as a person now and every headline we've seen all these years has been true.

It's amazing how One Direction come off very sensible - with money and relationships even with that insane level of hype in comparison to Blue who had relationship after relationship and they've all publicly talked about it.

Comments

• white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, you've got him bang to rights, honey.
  • BluestoneBluestone Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is more surprising to me is that everyone is surprised by his behaviour.
    Didnt we all already know he was a Douchebag?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, douch-bag was more a vagina clearout I thought, shite was the word I was thinking plus a few more choice words
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    I have to confess, I *did* like him back in the day, and in a certain light he looks quiet nice.
    HOWEVER, he has shown what an immature, sex obsessed tw*t he really is.
    Wonder if hes Mother is proud?
  • blueface2222blueface2222 Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Things i didnt like -

First he said he wouldnt have a relationship because of his kids??

Then acting ridiculously flirty with casey as they were handcuffed together. Cuddles...CRINGE! Why would he take his pants off and get in bed with her i thought he said that he wasnt in a relationship with her? The bathroom thing MORE YUCK - after this he gets all uninterested in her

Then to Louisa and the others whilst chatting i am not intersted in her or a relationship here its not what i want to do. Normally i just run.

Then starts acting all flirty with Jasmine?????? hugging etc

How he acted surprised why Casey was questioning him, and how he walked over asking her what's is it in a rather angry temper manner.

Then slags Casey off to Jasmine of what was supposed to be a private conversation. She's acting jealous? WTF you were all cuddling up and that is a understatmeent with her 2 nights ago and now you're surprised We're mates? what a ridiculous excuse. did you see how he was hugging/kissing her just as they entered the bathroom or whatever
  • Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the comparison to 1D - - I've always thought Blue was more The Wanted than One Direction, which is why his behavior inside the house hasn't surprised me one bit. That being said, I like The Wanted more :o:D
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lee's the "Harry Styles" of Blue although Lee was always known as a ladies man , it was funny on his VT he said I'm more mature now I've changed. Then goes an proves he's not changed an he's still immature.
    I've always found Lee the most attractive guy out of any guy not just Blue, he's gone down in terms of attraction now since seeing him act the player, he's still good looking just not as good looking. I liked Duncan too slightly more of a Duncan than a Lee fan now. Lee has another better side of him he just isn't showing it exactly the way Abz described Lee on bbbots. Abz is suprised by Lee .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even all the Jasmin/Casey stuff aside,I am really disliking him more and more.3 other things that have really annoyed me about him are

When he stated that the conversation about refugees was "too deep" and pulled his face.I mean how dare anyone try to have intelligent discussion in the house!

When he was talking to Liz yesterday and she asked him about the time he mentioned wanting to help badgers.H e just pulled his face,again(obviously dosn't give a shit about badgers) and said he did it for a laugh.

The obvious arrogance of the guy.He really believes he should be the center of attention at all times,all eyes on him,He really believes he is still a big star and celebrity still as well.Hmm Mr Ryan,not so sure about that one!
  • gladiator18gladiator18 Posts: 3,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its hardly Lees fault that hes been put into the house with two of the easiest women ever to set foot into BB.

A packet of crisps can pull Casey.

Shes 'fallen' for him after 2 days, no wat he was expecting that
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree completely op, what a tool he is.