Jeremy Kyle New Series

1112113114115116118»

Comments

• JSemple3JSemple3 Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    bookboxer wrote: »
    Didn't Jeremy Kyle say she would never be allowed back?

It's reached the point where they are too desperate for "guests". They need to either cancel the show or go down the Jerry Springer route and play the whole thing for laughs.

He probably has about 10 times or so.

This time her daughter's a prostitute and runs a brothel from her own house ;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    ahh the sweet nectar of notoriety and Jezza fame - the biggest contribution they could do for society is to get the whole family together, leave the scamming walking sticks to one side, sign off all benefits and drive off a cliff.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JSemple3 wrote: »
    You have to be kidding me! Darth vader's back.............sorry I meant Julie yet again!

:D:D:D:D:D

Mumsnet pin up strikes again! How I had missed her screeching tones........ NOT!
    Forum Member
    Christ! More of Julie's lot are on it again this morning! Vinnie's back too ;-)
  • bookboxerbookboxer Posts: 1,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Does anybody know how these things work?

Does Julie call Jeremy saying "my daughter's sleeping with my husband and my stepson might be my uncle" or does Jeremy call Julie saying "we've got a hole to fill on tomorrow's programme so come and tell us the latest details of your sordid life"

Just out of interest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bookboxer wrote: »
    Does anybody know how these things work?

Does Julie call Jeremy saying "my daughter's sleeping with my husband and my stepson might be my uncle" or does Jeremy call Julie saying "we've got a hole to fill on tomorrow's programme so come and tell us the latest details of your sordid life"

Just out of interest.

probably a bit of both..... I hope the social have taken note of her income from appearing on the JK show
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The way Vinnie is going hes going to get his own spot on the next celeb big brother !! :D
    Forum Member
    Vinnie's back again this morning you lot with Leeann (Not Julie which surprises me) ;)
  • mal2poolmal2pool Posts: 5,690
    Forum Member
    Parrot man cant have a job surely. Why doesnt Jezza ask the audience to ask questions instead of him all the time
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vinnie's back again this morning you lot with Leeann (Not Julie which surprises me) ;)

Vile creatures are appearing all over the show these days...... there was some scummer from Bristol, Claire, who was pregnant on the other day for the umpteenth time.
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mal2pool wrote: »
    Parrot man cant have a job surely. Why doesnt Jezza ask the audience to ask questions instead of him all the time

Imo JK is getting bored with the show , has he other sparks in the fire ?
    Forum Member
    This morning's first strange story.

My boyfriend is a woman and my baby is a doll

Um......................OK
  • elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    Just watching one of the repeats on ITV2 today and I have one thing to say, WHY WOULD YOU GO ON TV WITHOUT A BRA ON. The woman's boobs were round her waist and she wasn't someone who didn't need a bra.
  • Bally_PaulBally_Paul Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Did anyone see yesterday's episode? I didn't think it was possible for Kyle to get any worse, but he antagonised the guy accused of stealing in the first story (Liam, I think) for basically being on the quiet side, and going through some financial woes (which may have included living in a tent).
    He also called the (presumably ex-)girlfriend's older brother a good man, even though he tried lunging for Liam on national television after Liam failed to pass the lie detector, and honestly did seem a bit controlling.
  • ArrowArrow Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    Other the past few years, Jeremy has become very animated almost like he's bored and trying to make it more interesting for himself. His old favourite trick of asking Steve embarrassing questions on air is so cringe!
  • BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree that Jeremy seems to be doing more and more in a "look at me!!" way, like he's not really bothered about the guests. I think the majority of the audience (studio and home) watch because of the council fodder that end up on his stage and we laugh at them. He knows it too, but he also would like us to think he "cares" and will help sort their messes out. But only on the condition that he humiliates them first for his own pleasure. As someone else said, he should just go down the Jerry Springer route already and accept that he's a joke.
  • cathrincathrin Posts: 4,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I totally agree about the humiliation thing! I saw the last section of yesterday's show, and I was gobsmacked by how much the tone seems to have changed. It was almost surreal, watching Jeremy trying to play it for laughs and also be deadly serious within the same segment, turning on a sixpence halfway through.

When he introduced the guest with the sugar addiction, Jeremy was clowning around like a cartoon character, lying on the floor, crawling on all fours and laughing hysterically, as if this were the most hilarious subject ever. Then, when the sugar addiction guy came on and it became clear he had an actual medical issue, Jeremy suddenly switched into his Serious Health Issue voice, (although he still couldn't resist a bit of larking about with the wheelbarrow of sugar that was brought onstage), and started taking solemnly with Graham about the dangerous medical problems this man was causing for himself.

....But then, after a few minutes of talking about how this guy was "killing himself", Jeremy suddenly switched back into comedy mode, got in the wheelbarrow and got the security guard to wheel him offstage, to hoots of hilarity from the audience. It was as if he simply got bored with taking the guest's problem seriously and decided to make himself the centre of attention again by playing the clown.

I saw a similar incident in another show that was on a few weeks ago, in one of the backstage scenes. There was an old lady who needed a wheeled Zimmer frame to steady her when she walked. Jeremy spotted a chance to play the clown, took the frame off her and wheeled it off up the corridor for comic effect. You could literally see the old lady stumble slightly and steady herself against the wall as he took it off her. Again, it was as if he just forgot there was a real person there and simply saw a "prop" for a quick laugh.

And don't get me started on the way he embarrasses and humiliates his colleagues (the cameramen, security guards, floor manager etc), by asking them personal questions about their sex lives etc for a laugh. It's as if he sees other people as props for gags, leaning on them, pulling them around, mimicking their accents (the way he asks the security guard something and then answers for him in an exaggerated subservient voice "Yes, Mr Kyle, No Mr Kyle"....Brrrr!)...I can't help wondering how this sort of behaviour would go down in any other workplace!
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The bloke who was concerned about his pressure cooker told Jezza "I'm unemployed on disability allowance"

He seemed fit enough to run around the building after his ex-wife and almost put his fist through Jeremy's set.
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    Jason100 wrote: »
    The bloke who was concerned about his pressure cooker told Jezza "I'm unemployed on disability allowance"

He seemed fit enough to run around the building after his ex-wife and almost put his fist through Jeremy's set.

Hilarious though.

Seemed like a nice enough man to be fair, though lacking a few brain cells like most of the participants.