Get rid of Mel..

TreyCTreyC Posts: 707
Forum Member
✭✭
By all means I'm no Lauren fan, but there's no denying she smashed that sing off then. I can't be dealing with someone good going home just because Mel's daughter is a fan of their opponent.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    She's a joke hope she is not back next year.
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought SK was better
  • NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is awful.
  • fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    I thought SK was better

Oh come on the frist 3 singers were as flat as hell
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only Simon based his decision on the sing-off performance.
  • fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    cooler wrote: »

They should all base their decisions on the sing off as that is what is supposed to happen or else what's the point of making them sing again.
  • DaewosDaewos Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member
    FFS - surely nobody believes that was her call? Really? :D:D:D

As all judges do, she is told what to do. It seemed very clear in the way she did it.
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cooler wrote: »

It's Amazing that there was no problem with her voice then.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She won't be back next year. Is scotland a city
  • NienaNiena Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    Daewos wrote: »
    FFS - surely nobody believes that was her call? Really? :D:D:D

As all judges do, she is told what to do. It seemed very clear in the way she did it.

Definitely. She very much disliked her own role tonight.
  • gonzo24gonzo24 Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    She looked like she was having trouble reconciling the lines she had been given with the performances she'd seen. Great singoff??? Well half of it was!
  • DaewosDaewos Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member
    Niena wrote: »
    Definitely. She very much disliked her own role tonight.

She couldn't have been any clearer. Just said sorry and did not even try to justify it. If it was not for the fact she is paid a fortune I would have felt sorry for her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    Be surprised if shes back next year
  • SpyInsiderSpyInsider Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Mel is all that bad. Jimmy is worse.
  • rubyred25rubyred25 Posts: 1,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think the judges are told who to send home. The show is manipulated! I think Mel was just trying to please her daughters. She didn't judge tonight! Unless she knows Lauren is a threat to Andrea?
  • dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rubyred25 wrote: »
    I don't think the judges are told who to send home. The show is manipulated! I think Mel was just trying to please her daughters. She didn't judge tonight! Unless she knows Lauren is a threat to Andrea?

Yeah, this is what I got from her decision. If Simon told her to save SK over Lauren, he only went and undid it himself by not saving them, so I think she did it, partly because of her daughters and partly because SK would have been less of a threat to Andrea than Lauren is.

Either way, she's managed to rile Cheryl!
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rubyred25 wrote: »

If there was a poll done, I think most people would say the judges are told who to send home.
  • dia6olodia6olo Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am pretty sure Simon knows whose bottom long before we get all the judges staged voting!
    It is clear to me whose making these decisions & it's only one judge, SIMON!
  • SauveQuiPeutSauveQuiPeut Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    TreyC wrote: »
    By all means I'm no Lauren fan, but there's no denying she smashed that sing off then. I can't be dealing with someone good going home just because Mel's daughter is a fan of their opponent.

I'm beginning to find Mel's daughter far more scary than Scary Spice, to be honest. She started off supporting SK, and they B2'd twice in short order. She switched to OTY - and *Kaboom!*, they were history in short order. She transfers her affections back to SK, and they undergo a mega-meltdown, turning their taxi to the final into a runaway train for the exit door.

Be afraid, Lauren, Andrea, Ben and Fleur...be very afraid, lest the Mel's Daughter Mark of Instant Death now be laid upon thee...
  • dia6olodia6olo Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm beginning to find Mel's daughter far more scary than Scary Spice, to be honest. She started off supporting SK, and they B2'd twice in short order. She switched to OTY - and *Kaboom!*, they were history in short order. She transfers her affections back to SK, and they undergo a mega-meltdown, turning their taxi to the final into a runaway train for the exit door.

Be afraid, Lauren, Andrea, Ben and Fleur...be very afraid, lest the Mel's Daughter Mark of Instant Death now be laid upon thee...

lol :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    I've generally enjoyed her but Mel lost points for me tonight. She was willing to sacrifice Lauren for an act she's bashed for weeks? Her feedback is always erratic and missing valid points but now her reasoning is also utterly flawed as well.
  • ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dia6olo wrote: »
    I am pretty sure Simon knows whose bottom long before we get all the judges staged voting!

I agree and that is why he was the last because this was a crucial one.All of them know he is likely to sign SK over Lauren.Even Cherly I thought back tracked a bit on SK when saving Lauren.Simon made a decision based on the wider picture for SK's image and the show.I dont think it matters that they went out tbh.
  • ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've generally enjoyed her but Mel lost points for me tonight. She was willing to sacrifice Lauren for an act she's bashed for weeks? Her feedback is always erratic and missing valid points but now her reasoning is also utterly flawed as well.

Her reasoning was most accurate today.Lauren hasnt grown throughout 8 weeks and SK have.She is weak vocally and commercially weaker than SK.She was good at the start and possibly has a loyal fanbase whereas SK have just been gaining momentum hence the results.
  • ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    TreyC wrote: »

Agree.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skip65 wrote: »
    It's Amazing that there was no problem with her voice then.
    Yeah, this is what I got from her decision. If Simon told her to save SK over Lauren, he only went and undid it himself by not saving them, so I think she did it, partly because of her daughters and partly because SK would have been less of a threat to Andrea than Lauren is.

Either way, she's managed to rile Cheryl!
    dia6olo wrote: »

The Dark Lord knew that Lauren had the most votes and he wanted to show off by voting on the performance.