Options

back of my hair:(

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
Forum Member
Hey, I had my hair cut today very drastic went from really long to a graduates bob! The problem im having is straight Ing the back of my hair as its so short it kinda sticks out but if I straighten then it gets kinks. See my problem? Also at the salon she never straightened it instead used a a barrel brush and hair dryer and it looked amazing!! what should I do????

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you use GHD's? if so do you use the smallest plate? that is ideal for straightening short, thin hair. Otherwise I would go back to your hairdresser and ask id she would go through how she styled it again with you-and then practise makes perfect :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SAMMY24 wrote: »
    Hey, I had my hair cut today very drastic went from really long to a graduates bob! The problem im having is straight Ing the back of my hair as its so short it kinda sticks out but if I straighten then it gets kinks. See my problem? Also at the salon she never straightened it instead used a a barrel brush and hair dryer and it looked amazing!! what should I do????

I find a hot air styler is this best for the back of short hair, and as the air blows through you don't get all tangled up with two hands and a hairdryer, you can probably pick one up pretty cheap these days all you need is one that has a large enough barrell (too small will be too obviously 'curled')

Enjoy your new do :D
  • Options
    PPWWPPWW Posts: 800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I was going to suggest a hot air styler. You could try the baybliss big hair styler, but not if it;s really short. But one of these will definitely give you the sort of look you got from the hairdressers

xx