Which 7" tablet?

124»

Comments

• kidspudkidspud Posts: 18,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Voynich wrote: »
    That's easy! Since almost all android and windows tablets are 16:9, it's just a way of saying "buy Apple, it's the best!".:D
    So it's a way to trick me into buying an iPad Mini, even though I'm leaning more towards the Nexus 7 and even more so since playing with it in PC World yesterday? :D

I would never recommend you buy a table based on whether it is 16:9, 16:10 or 4:3 as it makes little difference.

You should do exactly what you are doing and just try them out and select the one that suits you. The nexus is a good tablet at a low price.
  • alanwarwicalanwarwic Posts: 28,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That invisible trail of the 16:9 tablets.

Obviously it will be called a Leprechaun tablet
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Voynich wrote: »
    I hope you have fun with it! I bought my Nexus based on the how much you get for what you pay. The specs are pretty good. All my iphone apps were mostly free ones anyway, so it was an easy decision to switch to android.

I'm sure I will :D The new Computeractive (my dad buys it and I always borrow it to have a read!) had a review of the new Nexus 7 and they gave it a great review. I have an Android phone as well so I'm used to the OS and I know how it works. iOS is probably ok but I heard there are a lot of known problems with iOS 7 and being a Mac user I have enough Apple already :p