Options

[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• Options
    daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GOD NO! Please no. Anyone but Heather McDonald. She's part of the Kris Jenner circle and I can't deal with that. Is she not just there? I know Shannon was said to be one but I thought Heather was just with them in the photo.

Heather Macdonald? I really, really like her as she's a regular on Chelsea Lately. Totally not your usual housewife which is all good in my book. She's actually quite funny and will bring something different to the show. You're right though, she does kiss Kardashian ass big time though.
  • Options
    Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    Heather Macdonald? I really, really like her as she's a regular on Chelsea Lately. Totally not your usual housewife which is all good in my book. She's actually quite funny and will bring something different to the show. You're right though, she does kiss Kardashian ass big time though.

I haven't seen her on Chelsea Lately so you could be right. I'm hoping if she comes she doesn't be annoying and out there just to get camera time. I've only seen a few interviews, scene's and articles with her - mostly Kardashian related. However I trust your judgement Dasiesfan.

I'm hoping the new girls aren't nice and mellow like Alexis and Lydia. I want them to be able to go toe to toe with Vicki & Tamra. I want some good ol' cat fights this season. Real friendships and cat fights (petty ones not the dark sh*) should be the focus of the housewives shows imo.

I really want Pamela Anderson on this franchise. I get the feeling she'd go Camille Grammer season 1 style and that's always a good thing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    GOD NO! Please no. Anyone but Heather McDonald. She's part of the Kris Jenner circle and I can't deal with that. Is she not just there? I know Shannon was said to be one but I thought Heather was just with them in the photo.
    daisiesfan wrote: »

Wow, quite different reactions. I don't watch Chelsea Lately so I don't really know her but I'm glad to hear she is funny. I think almost everybody who works at E! is obliged to kiss the Kardashian-asses, aren't they? :o
  • Options
    Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hoping for a new Superb#tch to challenge Tamra in OC! LOVE this franchise and miss the days when people stood up to Tamra. As long as Vicki is there though, I'm happy :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My only problem with the RHOC drama is that it's, 90% of the time, one-sided. I want it to be a back and forth with people who can equally hold their own. Although, that will be hard when we have Vicki and Tamra. I think we need a 6 person cast rather than 5 though. There's a massive change in dynamics when there's 6 people for some reason.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://eprotoeu.mtiny.com/article.ftl?id=493163&cc=ND

The third new RHOC castmember besides Heather and Shannon has been revealed.
  • Options
    brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dillan wrote: »
    I'm liking this season of BH more than last season, however, the additions of Joyce and Carlton are pretty poor. Both have brought nothing to show. I think Carlton has the potential to be a great housewife, I like her bitchiness when she talks in the interviews, however, IMO she doesn't really speak her mind when she's with the other ladies.

I think Joyce is too similar to Kyle and isn't needed. I can see both (Carlton & Joyce) leaving next season if they don't step it up.
    I dunno I think Joyce has been THE game changer this season.

I mean she has in an awkward way gone 'there' with Lisa and brought out the unspoken issues all have with her (including her friends) in the way Taylor tried and failed to do.

She also seems totally unafraid of Brandi. None of the other women will truly go up against her hard because they know she will start hitting below the belt and bring up things they might not want to be brought up. It seems Brandi has zero dirt on Joyce and thus is flailing with the 'she's an attention seeker... you don't know the truth' in a 'please give me attention... errr well the truth is... errr' kinda way.

I would like to see more of a story away from the girls though.

Carlton however is becoming more pointless... her 'I'm a counter culture Wicca badass what kisses girls' act just seems to be a smokescreen for the fact she has no personality. There's no depth, it's all superficial. Even her hatred of Kyle.

Thought maybe it's also because we have yet to see much of her away from the group drama but saying that we've seen more than we have of Joyce.
  • Options
    Becki_StaffordBecki_Stafford Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    So started watching RHONJ and OMG I'm loving it so far.

Danielle seems completely mental and I feel sorry for the kids being dragged into all her drama. The scenes where her daughter was modelling and Danielle jumped in you could see she wasn't happy with it.

Does anyone know the reasons behind Caroline calling Danielle garbage on the Series 1 reunion? Things on Google were saying she was trying to get Dina's ex to revoke custody, who does that???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh and love Teresa especially after table flip gate lol
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    So started watching RHONJ and OMG I'm loving it so far.

Danielle seems completely mental and I feel sorry for the kids being dragged into all her drama. The scenes where her daughter was modelling and Danielle jumped in you could see she wasn't happy with it.

Does anyone know the reasons behind Caroline calling Danielle garbage on the Series 1 reunion? Things on Google were saying she was trying to get Dina's ex to revoke custody, who does that???

I've read somewhere that it wasn't as serious as that. Danielle apparently informed one of Lexi's father's relatives that Dina forged his signature on a document that gave permission so Bravo could broadcast footage of Lexi in the show - which could explain why Lexi never appeared in Season 2.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow @ Brandi's open letter accusing Joyce of ruining her life.

She's losing her mind!
  • Options
    dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OC update: Heather confirmed on Chelsea Lately that she isn't joining the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved Atlanta this week. Ouch for the new girl, she pretty much got checked by the entire cast.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ah ok thank you, so many conspiracy theories on the internet for a change lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Season 8 of RHOC starts on Monday, the 6th of January at 4.10pm on ITV2. The shortlived Real Housewives of DC starts the same day at 9.30am. :)

By the way, was Miami ever shown on ITV2? They could buy it and show all three seasons back-to-back, that would be cool.
  • Options
    Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    soapiej wrote: »
    Season 8 of RHOC starts on Monday, the 6th of January at 4.10pm on ITV2. The shortlived Real Housewives of DC starts the same day at 9.30am. :)

By the way, was Miami ever shown on ITV2? They could buy it and show all three seasons back-to-back, that would be cool.

That's great news. RHOC is my favourite of the franchise. I can't wait to see it.
  • Options
    Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

YAYYYYYYY! AT LAST ITV2! Need my Vicki fix!

Also, been watching back RH of New York from the beginning on Netflix and forgot how brilliant it was! Favourite line ever is Bethenny's reference to Luann as a "Dumb Drag Queen" :D:D:D
  • Options
    MisoSoupMisoSoup Posts: 14,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    brumilad wrote: »
    Wow @ Brandi's open letter accusing Joyce of ruining her life.

She's losing her mind!

Have you seen her FU bravo blog? 'Stonishing
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MisoSoup wrote: »
    Have you seen her FU bravo blog? 'Stonishing
    She's starting to make la Bensimon look level-headed.

And everything she says and does Joyce responds in such an un-intimidated, composed way. Like I said Brandi's schtick to anyone going up against her is 'people have told me stuff about you and I'm willing to go there' and most people stand down... Joyce is not scared of Brandi one bit. I think she's going to be the dark horse at the reunion and destroy Brandi... and possible Carlton and Yolanda too.
  • Options
    daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's starting to make la Bensimon look level-headed.

And everything she says and does Joyce responds in such an un-intimidated, composed way. Like I said Brandi's schtick to anyone going up against her is 'people have told me stuff about you and I'm willing to go there' and most people stand down... Joyce is not scared of Brandi one bit. I think she's going to be the dark horse at the reunion and destroy Brandi... and possible Carlton and Yolanda too.

I agree about Joyce. At the beginning of the season I thought she was going to be too quiet to be a housewife but she is proving that she can hold her own. Can't wait for the reunion.
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joyce is definietly able to handle that nutjob Brandi no doubt about it. Also feel the reunion could be good between them.

So over Carlton's act, its quite clear she is over doing this bisexual sex obsessed thing. To be honest wouldn't mind seeing the back of her next season.

Regarding Atlanta Kandi who I normally like came across so poorly last episode grabbing that master bedroom, I get fighting over beds is stupid but it is Nene's trip. That new girl was all over the place I felt bad for her, I assume she could be taking either Porsha, Phaedra or Kandi's place next season. As irrelevant as Cynthia is I think she has a good role as a mediator.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So over Carlton's act, its quite clear she is over doing this bisexual sex obsessed thing. To be honest wouldn't mind seeing the back of her next season.

Regarding Atlanta Kandi who I normally like came across so poorly last episode grabbing that master bedroom, I get fighting over beds is stupid but it is Nene's trip. That new girl was all over the place I felt bad for her, I assume she could be taking either Porsha, Phaedra or Kandi's place next season. As irrelevant as Cynthia is I think she has a good role as a mediator.

I agree. It made her look bad but I really like Kandi so she gets a pass since it was her first blip for me. As I said the new girl got checked from almost everyone. I can't see her back next season unless she steps it up.

Kandi isn't going anywhere. She's one of the most liked on the show. Her popularity has soared these past 2 seasons and I'm glad because she seems like a genuinely nice person.

I like Cynthia and even though she is bland I don't want her to get the boot. I can't be bothered with her when she kisses Nene's ass though.

Phaedra has some great zingers and can hold her own but I cannot stand scene's with her and Apollo. I almost want her to go but I'd miss her too because she does have some good things about her - especially her genuine friendship with Kandi.

I rooted for Porsha last season but this season she is annoying the hell out of me - she can go and I wouldn't mind.

Next season it's definitely between Porsha, Phaedra & Kenya to get the boot. I like kenya but you can't be on a show about a group if you aren't in the group.

Joyce completely checked Yolanda in her blog this week. She called her out on her hypocrisy and gave exact examples. I'm interested to see Yolanda's response.

This has to be the first season of Beverly Hills where I can't wait for the reunion. I didn't want to see the first one because during the season it looked as though they were going to go after Kim who was incapable of handling it at the time. I didn't want the second season reunion because I didn't want the season to end because it was so good (except the finale - that focused too much on Pandora's wedding). I was dreading the season 3 reunion because it was going to be everyone going after Adrienne and it would have gotten ugly. However this time I can't wait. Everyone seems able to hold their own and I can't see it being a gang up - it's going to get crazy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Carlton and her vulgarity grates on me to be honest. This sex-room scene last episode was just so uncalled for.

It also irritates me how she repeatedly says that she doesn't like drama and doesn't want to be a part of it. Then don't bloody join a housewives show or a show on Bravo at all. >:(
  • Options
    Lil_MLil_M Posts: 2,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. It made her look bad but I really like Kandi so she gets a pass since it was her first blip for me. As I said the new girl got checked from almost everyone. I can't see her back next season unless she steps it up.

Kandi isn't going anywhere. She's one of the most liked on the show. Her popularity has soared these past 2 seasons and I'm glad because she seems like a genuinely nice person.

I like Cynthia and even though she is bland I don't want her to get the boot. I can't be bothered with her when she kisses Nene's ass though.

Phaedra has some great zingers and can hold her own but I cannot stand scene's with her and Apollo. I almost want her to go but I'd miss her too because she does have some good things about her - especially her genuine friendship with Kandi.

I rooted for Porsha last season but this season she is annoying the hell out of me - she can go and I wouldn't mind.

Next season it's definitely between Porsha, Phaedra & Kenya to get the boot. I like kenya but you can't be on a show about a group if you aren't in the group.

Joyce completely checked Yolanda in her blog this week. She called her out on her hypocrisy and gave exact examples. I'm interested to see Yolanda's response.

This has to be the first season of Beverly Hills where I can't wait for the reunion. I didn't want to see the first one because during the season it looked as though they were going to go after Kim who was incapable of handling it at the time. I didn't want the second season reunion because I didn't want the season to end because it was so good (except the finale - that focused too much on Pandora's wedding). I was dreading the season 3 reunion because it was going to be everyone going after Adrienne and it would have gotten ugly. However this time I can't wait. Everyone seems able to hold their own and I can't see it being a gang up - it's going to get crazy.

Reading this in respect of BH- makes me look forward to the reunion. The Idea that will take place in some time in April- are they really stretching BH that far?

Vancouver update- we will find out by January if it is axed or if there is a new season. I liked Vancouver s1 but s2 Jody kinda got crazy. I do like Jody though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carlton and her vulgarity grates on me to be honest. This sex-room scene last episode was just so uncalled for.

It also irritates me how she repeatedly says that she doesn't like drama and doesn't want to be a part of it. Then don't bloody join a housewives show or a show on Bravo at all. >:(

I agree entirely. It was really tacky and not Beverly Hills at all.

She starts a lot of the drama too or at least chimes in to keep it going. She constantly tries to start it with Kyle for whatever reason she can think of.

On a side not, why doe Daisiesfan say 'inactive member' next to it? Has he/she been banned or quit? :(