Options

Pushing Chantelle & Preston is a bit unethical

Desert RatDesert Rat Posts: 3,685
Forum Member
✭✭✭
They're practically forcing them together.

Comments

• Options
    makomako Posts: 214
    Forum Member
    Heaven forbid! Are they like two complete tards who wouldn't see through such a devious and cunning ploy, and blindly fall in love again because they're the last two on a TV gameshow?

I tell you, he's bloody clever that Big Brother.
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought that was in bad taste.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's real bad taste. They forced JJJ together and now they are trying so hard for Prestelle. Thanks God the show is over!
  • Options
    Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's Davina all over! :eek: She really does put people in some truly awkward positions!
  • Options
    Desert RatDesert Rat Posts: 3,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mako wrote: »
    Heaven forbid! Are they like two complete tards who wouldn't see through such a devious and cunning ploy, and blindly fall in love again because they're the last two on a TV gameshow?

But when you've got Davina dressing up "do you fancy Chantelle and is there any chance of getting back together?" into 50 different questions, with Preston looking a bit uneasy, then its time to drop it. Its different to JJJ because these 2 have been married before and it was an ugly break up, with raw feelings about both aspects of the relationship still there.
  • Options
    Sari~Sari~ Posts: 1,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if it was unethical, but it was extremely uncomfortable to watch. He obviously doesn't feel the same and I think he'll resent being put in the position and it will effect any friendship with Chantelle.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    mako wrote: »

oh yes so true
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol........love how BB even on this night still revisits the same lame romance questions

grow up........theyve been divorced, they aint some dippy fauxmance couple like Luke n Bex etc etc
  • Options
    Moll_FlandersMoll_Flanders Posts: 4,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame on you, Davina! :mad:

Once again, you tried to push a romance that probably won't ever re-kindle. But if they should, frankly, it is "their" business!

Davina spoiled Preston's interview. Should about his time in the house & not shoving Chantelle into his face.
  • Options
    pyromancerpyromancer Posts: 1,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think his comment "I've only been a phone call away" says quite a bit though. Maybe he was waiting for her to make the move.

I'm just a big romantic. :o