Pixie Lott - Shipwrecked?!?

katiemackkatiemack Posts: 7,837
Forum Member
I recently read that Pixie Lott appeared on Shipwrecked 2008 (the one with the 3rd island) and a friend of mine says she remembers her but I don't remember who she was and I watched it all! :confused:

So does anyone else know if it's true and what name she went by on the show?!?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    katiemack wrote: »
    I recently read that Pixie Lott appeared on Shipwrecked 2008 (the one with the 3rd island) and a friend of mine says she remembers her but I don't remember who she was and I watched it all! :confused:

So does anyone else know if it's true and what name she went by on the show?!?

Definitely not true.
    Firstly because know a contestant from that Series and she does definitely not know Pixie Lott.
    And secondly, Pixie Lott is only aged around 16/17 and she'd have had to have been 18 two years ago, to have got onto the programme.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dommywh wrote: »
    Definitely not true.
    Firstly because know a contestant from that Series and she does definitely not know Pixie Lott.
    And secondly, Pixie Lott is only aged around 16/17 and she'd have had to have been 18 two years ago, to have got onto the programme.

Pixie is 19.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    Pixie is 19.

Well, regardless - she still wouldn't have been 18, 2 and a half years ago. :p
  • daddy66daddy66 Posts: 12,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...miss 'Ship-Wrecked'.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe your friend was thinking of Lara Goodison, now an actress.

http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/entertainment/s/2059036_teen_soap_gives_oxshott_actress_her_big_tv_break