Options

I didn't know Peter Andre was mixed race.

Comments

• Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm also willing to give Peter my full name and address if he wishes to take me to court.. It's going to be a packed court room,even fellow celebs have taken the P out of him recently
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smallalien wrote: »
    ODB, Old, DOTY b*****d.
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    P DOTY
    The Fresh Prince of Bell End
    Beastly Boy
    Notorious Pr.I.C

:D

Can he really sue people for bullying him? He'll have a hard job disproving the claims so he can't sue for libel can he?
  • Options
    Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally Posted by lexi22
    Maybe he just meant he's part Greek, part Twonk?
    Originally posted by Azura's Star
    I was thinking half-human,half-orange.

These made me laugh out loud! :D:D:D

Andre was clearly at the back of the queue when brains were given out..... does he think we're as stupid as him? :confused: He's just beyond tedious, isn't he? :yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In all seriousness, it makes a mockery of racist bullying that some mixed race children face when an obviously White man like claims to be a victim of racism. Bullying and racism are far too serious for an overexposed pillock to use as a way to gain column inches.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Next week's column has a pic of him in a yellow trackie, white beanie and sunglasses going "Is it cos I is black?"

He's gone from an embarassment to downright offensive!
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Next week's column has a pic of him in a yellow trackie, white beanie and sunglasses going "Is it cos I is black?"

He's gone from an embarassment to downright offensive!

^^^^this^^^ just made me laugh out loud,everyone around looked at me ha ha ha ( I'm somewhere quiet)
  • Options
    Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member
    I did think a lot of the crap made up on twitter about him was just that, crap. People lie so easily and accuse you of all sorts without anything to back it up its ridiculous and after all the KMad drama i'd quite like to see that person and their spite answer for their actions.

BUT.. having said that i am so bored of this man and his sympathy chasing, his "revealations" his dating life (seems like hes always just "not ready yet" its been years!) i think he realises if he remarries or gets with someone on a perma basis he loses the right to knock Katie Price. I dont have a lot of time for her either but he surely cant wring another ounce out of even his most ardent fans???:confused:
  • Options
    BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor old Petey, shame he's pi$$ed on his chips, to think he had so much support when he split from Katy Price but has shown a distinct lack of dignity. And now he's pulling in the bully card:confused::confused: Go away Petey and show some back bone and quiet dignity well either would do.:o
  • Options
    mevilhoneymevilhoney Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think to him `Greek-Cypriot-raised-in Oz` is `mixed-race`. But Australians did/do call Greeks a racial epithet or two, so he is indeed a member of an suffering, oppressed minority.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mevilhoney wrote: »
    I think to him `Greek-Cypriot-raised-in Oz` is `mixed-race`. But Australians did/do call Greeks a racial epithet or two, so he is indeed a member of an suffering, oppressed minority.

Probably that's what he meant but it doesn't excuse him, a 40yr old man, not knowing the difference between race, ethnicity and nationality. As for whining about it now - pathetic. Maybe they took the piss out of him because he was as full of it then as he is now. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mevilhoney wrote: »

Agree. In Australia racism does happen a lot. Many think that racism/prejudice only happens to aborigines, this is totally false immigrants do also receive racist/bigoted attacks/coments.

As we all know kids can be cruel at times and cause someones race, religion, clothing, the way a
    Person looks etc is different bullying does happen and can have a lasting effect on the one that was bullied/picked on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Peteybabes has been the target of so much bullying.:cry:

He was bullied when he was first 'famous', he was bullied by his ex-wife, he was bullied on Twitter and even at school he was bullied because he was 'mixed-race'.

Genuine victims must feel insulted by this moronic excuse of a man.:mad:

ETA..........Just pm me Petybabes and I'll give you my full name and address so you can readily take me to court for bullying you.:D

I'm also willing to give Peter my full name and address if he wishes to take me to court.. It's going to be a packed court room,even fellow celebs have taken the P out of him recently

It's the likes of K Maddock and thegrindhaux Peter is talking about :confused:
  • Options
    ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Probably that's what he meant but it doesn't excuse him, a 40yr old man, not knowing the difference between race, ethnicity and nationality. As for whining about it now - pathetic. Maybe they took the piss out of him because he was as full of it then as he is now. :rolleyes:

Particularly as he's Harvey's stepfather, you'd think he'd know the difference.
  • Options
    mevilhoneymevilhoney Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah Peter Andre probably got bullied for reasons beyond his ethnic background. Wasn`t he in a tv Talent Show as a kid?

C`mon,singing dancing bloke of another culture,I`d be surprised if he WASN`T bullied.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree. In Australia racism does happen a lot. Many think that racism/prejudice only happens to aborigines, this is totally false immigrants do also receive racist/bigoted attacks/coments.

Who are these 'many'? :confused: I don't know anyone who thinks that or is that naive.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who are these 'many'? :confused: I don't know anyone who thinks that or is that naive.
    The world "many" was not directed at any individual

with the likes of programmes, wanted down under it portrays Australia as the land of milk and honey that everyone lives in harmony and in the constant holiday mode. it is understandable why some may think this to be true when the true australian life is not shown. Ive known many friend and family that emigrated and have returned due to this thinking, some have stayed.

Racism just does not happen to one race it happens to ALL races. If Peter felt that he received racist slurs/attacks then why must he be ridiculed made fun off. Racism/prejudice is not to be made light off, laughed/made a joke off or used as a stick to beat someone with. Doing such things it shows we have got a long way to go...

Some links from google.
    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/racism-very-much-alive-in-australia-says-dr-charles-teo/story-fn7x8me2-1226247766763

http://www.jta.org/news/article/2012/07/17/3100956/racism-scandal-dogs-australias-only-jewish-olympic-athlete

http://www.theage.com.au/opinion/politics/its-simple-india-doesnt-want-to-see-its-citizens-harmed-20100114-ma0i.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8481165.stm
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Peter felt that he received racist slurs/attacks then why must he be ridiculed made fun off.

Maybe read the thread? He's being ridiculed for using the term 'mixed race' and applying it to himself. He's not mixed race.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe read the thread? He's being ridiculed for using the term 'mixed race' and applying it to himself. He's not mixed race.

He was an ethnic minority.
    Why should he not mention it now? He's doing work against bullying, has done before - talks in school etc to help bullied kids.
    He's been a target for bullying on the net, & he's going to make an example of trolls legally.

The posters want PA to DM you for your address - he doesn't need to. Your ISP will give police your address if you're found to be going against the law.

It's a shame people feel the need to be hateful to others for pleasure. But they do, so it needs to be stamped on.
  • Options
    QueenMaudeQueenMaude Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm.
    Well whatever he is,it's definitely 100% idiot.

hahahahahahahaha oh god that really tickled me and made me actually laugh out loud! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In all seriousness, it makes a mockery of racist bullying that some mixed race children face when an obviously White man like claims to be a victim of racism. Bullying and racism are far too serious for an overexposed pillock to use as a way to gain column inches.

The way this thread was going this is why I commented. Racism/bigotry happens to ALL races not to just one race.

History tells you how some Greeks became Greek Cypriots.
    He also Greek Cypriot/UK/Australian if he felt he was on the receiving end of racist/prejudice then that is his feelings.

Dictionary:
    the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races:
    theories of racism
    prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    He was an ethnic minority.
    Why should he not mention it now? He's doing work against bullying, has done before - talks in school etc to help bullied kids.
    He's been a target for bullying on the net, & he's going to make an example of trolls legally.

The posters want PA to DM you for your address - he doesn't need to. Your ISP will give police your address if you're found to be going against the law.

It's a shame people feel the need to be hateful to others for pleasure. But they do, so it needs to be stamped on.

Well said fizgig.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The way this thread was going this is why I commented. Racism/bigotry happens to ALL races not to just one race.

History tells you how some Greeks became Greek Cypriots.
    He also Greek Cypriot/UK/Australian if he felt he was on the receiving end of racist/prejudice then that is his feelings.

Dictionary:
    the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races:
    theories of racism
    prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior:

OMG! HE'S NOT MIXED RACE!! Sorry for shouting but why are you ignoring the fact at the centre of the discussion? I'm not disputing his being the object of racist taunts, I'm pointing out that it's incredible imo that a 40yr old man who is plainly not mixed race can be so ill-educated that he is applying this term to himself!! It hardly inspires confidence, does it, for him to be a credible mouthpiece for racism and bullying if he doesn't even know the difference between race, ethnicity and nationality.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How has this turned from a thread laughing at PA and his attention seeking twonkiness to a lecture about racism and online bullying?

Seriously, I do wonder if I'm actually in the DS showbiz p*sstaking forum orn a parallel universe sometimes :confused:
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do find it incredible that as the (step)father of a child who actually IS of mixed race,PA has no idea what the term actually means.
    I am not necessarily saying that he was not in some way taunted or discriminated against because of his ethnic origins,but I wonder whether PA's 3 remaining brain-cells have somehow managed to bamboozle him into confusing mixed-race with immigrant(or the child of immigrants).
    He's still an arse though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG! HE'S NOT MIXED RACE!! Sorry for shouting but why are you ignoring the fact at the centre of the discussion? I'm not disputing his being the object of racist taunts, I'm pointing out that it's incredible imo that a 40yr old man who is plainly not mixed race can be so ill-educated that he is applying this term to himself!! It hardly inspires confidence, does it, for him to be a credible mouthpiece for racism and bullying if he doesn't even know the difference between race, ethnicity and nationality.

I personally would have used the words ethnic minority, mixed-culture or mixed-heritage yet for simplistic terms I can understand the word mixed race being used by the magazine.

As I stated before I commented due to someone's post:

he can come across as silly at times and not very well educated but he does have a good heart with helping the likes of bullying charities, hopefully with more people helping charities and people being educated more on these subjects, bullying and racism will not be such a common occurrence.