Options

WHATM - Wednesday 23rd November 01:00 - 10:30am

13»

Comments

• Options
    capricecaprice Posts: 16,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You are a mine of information Mirage and you write so well! Many thanks for your reports (even if you didn't mean to stay up!) :)

I was thinking about Elaine's payment issue when the show was on last night and had a feeling when she said "I've been told not to go back to the jungle" with a big smile on her face that she knew she'd get paid anyway. It will be interesting to find out.

Whatever, she has scuppered her reputation in the industry well and truly as far are reliability is concerned...
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    Morning Caprice. :)

I think I am now on aussie time, which is quite annoying. My body has a habbit of time switching very quickly, as I always seem to do it when american BB is on too. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your reports Mirage - as I'm now at work I cannot stay up as I used to when BTR was on ....

The WHATM threads are the first ones I read each morning .... thanks :)
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    Thank you. :)

I quite enjoy doing them, as it gives me quiet time to mooch on ebay without my kids looking over my shoulder. ;)

Jimmy and Sid are meant to be cooking the meal tonight, but every single person has decided to get themselves involved, with Jilly and David's voices being louder than anyone elses.

Carol just said exactly what I was thinking "too many cooks spoil the broth", but I doubt they will get the hint and leave the boys to get on with things.

If I were sid I think I would be singing "There could be trouble ahead........" :D He unfortunately has Jilly mainly yapping at him. Poor sod.