New series of Torchwood...

Jack
    Gwen
    Alonso
    Martha
    Mickey
    +1 more

I think I like it.

But no keeping Mickey all to herself. Martha's got to share him with the lads.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Well, I don't think The Doctor was setting up Jack with Alonso for just a one night stand. ;)
  • Options
    NewbieCanuckNewbieCanuck Posts: 6,698
    Forum Member
    TMPletz wrote: »
    Well, I don't think The Doctor was setting up Jack with Alonso for just a one night stand. ;)

We know from Martha's earlier stint on Torchwood Jack liked Ianto to wear a UNIT hat.

I think with Alonso he'd probably enjoy dressing up as Batman and Robin.

Another rumour laid to rest tonight: that the Who people were furious with Freema for taking the part on Law and Order
  • Options
    NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member
    Gogfumble wrote: »
    New series of Torchwood...

Jack
    Gwen
    Alonso
    Martha
    Mickey
    +1 more

I think I like it.

+ Lois Habiba from Children of Earth. When Gwen said something to the effect that she'd be proud to work alonside her in Torchwood I thought if the show came back for another round Lois would be the newest member of the team - I thought she was brilliant!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tumpy wrote: »
    This one wouldn't.

I don't mean all Janto fans. I mean the fruitcakes who sent furious letters to the BBC and called RTD a 'homophobic murderer'.

I imagine most of them won't want Jack to find someone else. They'll want him to mourn Ianto forever.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/interviews/a191004/russell-tovey-being-human.html

Read the whole interview, i dont think i have misread :-S but its about the guy who plays Alonso and his appearance in Doctor Who
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh please. You cannot possibly find him attractive?!? :eek::confused:

He is lovely!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope he's not in Torchwood if that implies his character in Being Human is killed off! However if he has time to do both it could work. In Voyage of the Damned Alonso seemed sweet and quite naive so he may get a bit of a culture shock if he joins Torchwood- though he's used to dealing with a variety of species (he's not human- another Sto native?) so that aspect won't bother him.

It doesn't have to be an issue for the Ianto fans- for all we know, from Jack's perspective a few hundred years might have passed since then. It's reasonable to assume at some point he deals with the grief and moves on. Jack might have been looking depressed in that bar because his most recent ex, Commander Jofo of the Judoon, had just walked in! :eek: :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bridget Spears for new Torchwood team
  • Options
    NewbieCanuckNewbieCanuck Posts: 6,698
    Forum Member
    Jack might have been looking depressed in that bar because his most recent ex, Commander Jofo of the Judoon, had just walked in! :eek: :D

Jack has a high sex drive and very eclectic tastes, but even Jack wouldn't want a partner quite so horny.

(Yes, I went there)
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea how they are going to fill the Torchwood roles so Alonso would be a good start
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jack has a high sex drive and very eclectic tastes, but even Jack wouldn't want a partner quite so horny.

(Yes, I went there)

You don't think the prediliction for obedience and discipline would be attractive? ;):D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    Oh God, I feel torn now...On one hand, I'd love to see RT in TW or DW, but I also really love Being Human, and wouldn't want him to be killed off/leave/the show to be cancelled.
  • Options
    grumpyoldbatgrumpyoldbat Posts: 3,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Slightly off topic but the suggested line-up above isn't going to happen. Noel Clarke says a definite no to the return of Mickey:

http://twitter.com/NoelClarke/status/7308360125