Options

ITV gives the Cube a third series NOOOOOOOO

2»

Comments

• Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not a brilliant programme, but it's entertaining enough to, as another poster said, pass the time before The X Factor comes on.
  • Options
    elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine the OP is strapped to a chair with his/her eyes pinned open Clockwork Orange style for the duration of the series?
  • Options
    MindbearMindbear Posts: 2,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willz wrote: »
    I would never think of watching this but it's on before X Factor and fills the gap nicely, I enjoy it :)

Quite. I'd probably not make the effort to watch it, but when i'm sitting getting ready for work I quite enjoy it. I like Philip, I think it's a nice simple idea and it works well. I mean, I'd rather this then BRING ON THE WALL!
  • Options
    gamercraiggamercraig Posts: 6,069
    Forum Member
    Why i was just stating the fact that it in my opinion is a rubbish show and that i was not happy that its been recommissioned. I think your embarrassing yourself by not having a constructive post about the topic and you come in and start spouting immature rubbish:rolleyes:

If you wanted your initial post to be viewed as constructive, you needed to have said why you thought the programme was bad.
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't watch the show but occasionally come across it while flicking. I do get sucked in for 5 minutes until I realise I'm watching a grown adult on prime-time Saturday TV trying to throw a ball into a tube.

I know it's expensive but I miss Primeval.:cry:
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't watch the show but occasionally come across it while flicking. I do get sucked in for 5 minutes until I realise I'm watching a grown adult on prime-time Saturday TV trying to throw a ball into a tube.

I know it's expensive but I miss Primeval.:cry:

Its actually Sunday prime time tv :D
  • Options
    Richieboy87Richieboy87 Posts: 3,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not that bad.
  • Options
    Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm happy about this news. It's not the best gameshow ever, but it's an enjoyable hour of telly on a Sunday evening.:)
  • Options
    fairy_fairy_ Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aspartame wrote: »
    Who do we complain to about this? OFCOM? Watchdog?

Never mind that the show is complete trash, the "cube" isn't even cubic! I want to be able to sue someone now ;)

OFCUBE
  • Options
    emailsemails Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i hope to be picked for the auditions:)
  • Options
    Martin PhillpMartin Phillp Posts: 34,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is ITV scared not to damage Schofield's ego? The Colour of Money was equally as bad and was axed as Tarrant isn't the draw he used to be, yet this crap continues to be commissioned.
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Is ITV scared not to damage Schofield's ego? The Colour of Money was equally as bad and was axed as Tarrant isn't the draw he used to be, yet this crap continues to be commissioned.

Because people watch it. :)
  • Options
    Martin PhillpMartin Phillp Posts: 34,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agent F wrote: »
    Because people watch it. :)

I'll never understand ITV viewing habits, both shows are just as bad, yet Schofe draws in the sheep.