Peggy Mitchell do we miss her?

jonjonsjonjons Posts: 4,021
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I was thinking that its been 2/3 months since Peggy left and I dont miss her. kat and Alfie really fit inwell in teh Vic like they use to 2003-2005 period and Peggy isnt actually needed.

The only thing is if Glenda will be supportive of Ronnie when the babyplot happens but other then that i dont actualyl think its a big loss in hiensight

Comments

• TheSlayer10TheSlayer10 Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No

The less I see of Babs Windsors acting the better I feel

Seeing her in those adverts is bad enough
  • LemonhunnyLemonhunny Posts: 1,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No

The less I see of Babs Windsors acting the better I feel

Seeing her in those adverts is bad enough

Everything said above, and more!

Couldn't stand the woman when she did Carry On, and still can't stand her now. That stupid giggle on the advert, and the voice in the Vic can bring me out in hives!
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I have barely thought about her since she's gone, only time is when those horrible bingo ads come on and I want to smash my TV.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not missing her one bit..
  • BadRomanceBadRomance Posts: 8,715
    Forum Member
    Not missing her one bit..

GET OUTTA MY THREAD lol!!!
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have barely thought about her since she's gone, only time is when those horrible bingo ads come on and I want to smash my TV.
    Totally agree.

She seems to be on TV more these days than she was when she was in EE, unfortunately.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, as soon as she leaves Eastenders she starts popping up in those bingo adverts. She's doing my head in more now than when she was on EE :sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I was glad when she left. Tweety pie shall not be missed.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    CharlieC95 wrote: »
    No, as soon as she leaves Eastenders she starts popping up in those bingo adverts. She's doing my head in more now than when she was on EE :sleep:

They ALWAYS play those ads during the Emmerdale break. It makes me contemplate suicide.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They ALWAYS play those ads during the Emmerdale break. It makes me contemplate suicide.

I know :cry:
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not missing her at all.
  • ea91ea91 Posts: 2,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't miss Peggy. Already miss Stacey though.
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nope was glad peggy left, will miss stacey tho
  • cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe it is because the original Mitchell family only really consists of Phil and Billy now (I am still getting used to the new Ben!) but I don't miss Peggy at all
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soap 'stars' are soon forgotten once they've left. As for Babs, I wish she'd stay off my screen completely.:mad:
  • IdacyderIdacyder Posts: 852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, she was better than rubbish talking Alfie Moon IMO
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    i don't miss her at all, and i thought that i would. i think eastenders did the right thing getting kat and alfie in straight after her departure, it helped fill any void that might have been there after peggy left and i personally soon forgot her. i think that the new year storyline will do the same to fill in any gap that stacey might have left
  • RetrospectiveRetrospective Posts: 3,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never liked Barbara Windsor in Easties at all. I like her but in the Carry On films but not Eastenders. I don't miss her at all. Its Den and Angie I miss running the Queen Vic.
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought I would but I think I actually prefer the mitchells without her
  • eveningstareveningstar Posts: 19,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't miss her at all. Wouldn't miss Kat or Alfie either given the chance :D
  • KornerKabinKornerKabin Posts: 20,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not at all.
  • Seamus2008Seamus2008 Posts: 3,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought I would miss her but I actually haven't as it happens. Only when she gets a mention (that is twice in four months I think), I tell myself : "She should at least give Phil a ring and tell him everything's fine, or that she's now living at Sal's and driving Harold crazy." :D
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Nope.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I miss her presence on the Square, but no, in terms of what she brings, I don't miss her.
  • RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought I would miss her, but I haven't.

But I do want to see her back one day. She is classic Eastenders with the slaps and faaaammmmllyyy...