Options

Paul Robinson

GrindlewardGrindleward Posts: 349
Forum Member
The man is soo random with his little vendettas.

I mean at this moment in time he seems to have recovered and forgotten about who tried to kill him very quickly... unless he already knows?

Comments

• Options
    ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    I've not watched Neighbours for weeks, but last time I checked isn't he blackmailing Rebecca into staying with him so that he doesn't shop her to the police for pushing him?

I also find it hard to believe that he's so bothered about Donna. I always got the impression that he barely tolerated her.
  • Options
    lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's Neighbours, Ian Beale. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've not watched Neighbours for weeks, but last time I checked isn't he blackmailing Rebecca into staying with him so that he doesn't shop her to the police for pushing him?

I also find it hard to believe that he's so bothered about Donna. I always got the impression that he barely tolerated her.

Exactly, I mean now he is best friends with a mentally ill person...
  • Options
    eveningstareveningstar Posts: 19,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lordOfTime wrote: »

That's the worst insult I've seen for a long time :eek:

Paul Robinson is my secret crush, a dear sweet man who is just misunderstood.
  • Options
    Simon-SmithSimon-Smith Posts: 2,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Paul Robinson!!!
  • Options
    lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's the worst insult I've seen for a long time :eek:

Paul Robinson is my secret crush, a dear sweet man who is just misunderstood.

No but it's true though. He's got a ruthless streak about him. He cares about those closest too him but he'll do anything to get his way whatever the consequences. He's not the nicest bloke in the world put it that way.
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,920
    Forum Member
    :eek: You can't diss Sir Paul of Robinson! :eek: I love him, always have. He used to be my crush when everyone else was into Scott Robinson :o
  • Options
    eveningstareveningstar Posts: 19,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: You can't diss Sir Paul of Robinson! :eek: I love him, always have. He used to be my crush when everyone else was into Scott Robinson :o

How very discerning you are, not everyone appreciates the loveliness that is Sir Paul. He may have one or two minor flaws but all he needs is the love of a good woman to help him overcome the error of his ways. Want to arm wrestle for him :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    Last time I watched, he was blackmailing Rebecca, she was going to hand herself in but Paul said if she does (and she leaves him like she was going to) that he will tell the police it was Declan.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    The man is soo random with his little vendettas.

I mean at this moment in time he seems to have recovered and forgotten about who tried to kill him very quickly... unless he already knows?

He knows it was Rebecca, he threatened to tell the Police that it is Declan is she files for divorce.
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

She was nearly his daughter-in-law.
  • Options
    jonparadisejonparadise Posts: 6,057
    Forum Member
    I love his character but they don't have a clue how to write for him.

As you say he just has random vendettas against people rather than being given motivation for stuff.

Apart from Lassiters of course, but I'm still not quite sure happened there. Does he own it, run it, was he booted out?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why blame Declan?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He is bothered about Donna, has been for quite some time. He doesn't know what's best for her though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lordOfTime wrote: »

No way! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Paul is the sex... Ian is not... unless Ian gets his amazing beard back and loses the eye bags and belly!
  • Options
    Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    Paul's character's lurches too much between shrewd, ruthless businessman and unsympathetic super-villain. The most unintentionally funny Paul moment was when he found out that his son was a psychopath and he said, "how did I ever create a monster like you?" Why don't you look in the mirror Paul?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

yes!!! give me paul over those pretty teens any day!!

better still a paul and lucas sandwich lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    Why blame Declan?

Because Rebecca wouldn't want Declan to get sent to prison for something she's done, and if Paul went to the police and said he remembers Declan doing it, it would just seem like she was protecting her son.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    How many children does he have?

Are they all evil?
  • Options
    emmerdaleloveremmerdalelover Posts: 891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paul's really changed a lot. I saw an old episode last week, and he was wearing an horrific jumper and going on to Helen about the fact that it was the '80s and Gail was free to go horse riding with another man if she wanted to.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Who was Neighbours original baddie?
  • Options
    Alexis StardustAlexis Stardust Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lovin PR.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lovin PR.

Has he got history with Karl Kennedy?
  • Options
    GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    She was nearly his daughter-in-law.

How do you figure that one out. I'd say more of a daughter as she was very close to Elle.
    How many children does he have?

Are they all evil?

I think the only really good one we've seen in Ramsey Street was Elle's brother, the one that was accidentally killed by Max Hoyland. Even Elle had a nasty streak in her.
    Who was Neighbours original baddie?

Its always been Paul.