Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dunno I think they could be.............

Bear in mind about 1 million people watch his tv tripe - and they can't ALL be there just to point and laugh.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally I think that he was more than privvy to it.
    However, we have to remember that PA has spent years carefully cultivating the innocent victim status he seems to relish so much and I can't see him letting it go without a fight.

I am a bit :confused: by the ins and outs of the court case - could it mean that just for once KP was actually not talking complete **** ?

Actually, as unreliable and contradictory as she is, I always felt this claim had the ring of truth. And I doubt it would have reached this stage if she didn't have pretty compelling evidence of a smear campaign.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bear in mind about 1 million people watch his tv tripe - and they can't ALL be there just to point and laugh.

Very true, I think regardless of what happens in court he will still sell the victim status
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very true, I think regardless of what happens in court he will still sell the victim status

I'd respect him more if he held his hands up and said he is sorry and that he will no longer be associated with CAN
    I'd even buy a ticket to his Wembley gig :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think any amount of Brasso is going to polish this off ;)

So, so pleased this is all coming out now, dont blame anyone for thinking that this sort of thing dosent happen, but as this case shows so far it very much, Can ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd respect him more if he held his hands up and said he is sorry and that he will no longer be associated with CAN

Think this is one of those times when sorry is just not enough, Kp is no angel and has created many negative headlines over the years, but I just dont know how shes managed to cope with the constant hate campaign thats been waged against her by PA& co, that he knew would not just hurt her, but also the kids he swears he loves :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Dragging the mother of your kids through the mud is never a good idea (both metaphorically and literally) so I'm glad its come back to bit him in the bum. I wonder what crises management will involve, though sometimes I wonder if his, and can's, heads are so far up their backsides they will realise they are really in the poo. I wonder if its just going to lead to lots of pete loves his kids photoshoots in the hope they can sweep it all under the rug
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Think this is one of those times when sorry is just not enough, Kp is no angel and has created many negative headlines over the years, but I just dont know how shes managed to cope with the constant hate campaign thats been waged against her, that he knew would not just hurt her, but also the kids he swears he loves :rolleyes:

Maybe the negative press pushed her to the edge and she acted out of frustration.. Not that some of the daft things she has done can be excused ..but imagine how it must feel knowing someone you loved is prepared to go to that length to blacken your name ..how heartbreaking is that
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think this is one of those times when sorry is just not enough, Kp is no angel and has created many negative headlines over the years, but I just dont know how shes managed to cope with the constant hate campaign thats been waged against her by PA& co, that he knew would not just hurt her, but also the kids he swears he loves :rolleyes:

Totally agree, KP really is her own worst enemy but no one deserves this. He claims to love his kids but damages them like this? What a bell end.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe the negative press pushed her to the edge and she acted out of frustration.. Not that some of the daft things she has done can be excused ..but imagine how it must feel knowing someone you loved is prepared to go to that length to blacken your name ..how heartbreaking is that

Thing is BB why did he do it, what reason did he have :confused: he had got his crack at a come back, all he had to do was live his own life, but while people were saying she wouldnt let him go, it was him that was bringing her into everything he did, dont think he ever got over her being more well known than him, even in the states, when they were together and it just brewed into a jealous hatred , because you would have to hate some one to do this to them
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree, KP really is her own worst enemy but no one deserves this. He claims to love his kids but damages them like this? What a bell end.

I know :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thing is BB why did he do it, what reason did he have :confused: he had got his crack at a come back, all he had to do was live his own life, but while people were saying she wouldnt let him go, it was him that was bringing her into everything he did, dont think he ever got over her being more well known than him, even in the states, when they were together and it just brewed into a jealous hatred , because you would have to hate some one to do this to them

I believe fame is a very addictive thing, like KP he could easily live out his life in comfort, but I think he needs the media attention just as much as his ex wife does. He must have realised early that no one outside of a core fan base was interested in his music, and he knew the only way to keep him in the press was to trash Katie.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps Ian has been perusing his copy of last week's Press Gazette.

Pages 1 and 2

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/288510e6#/288510e6/1

Pages 6 and 7

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/288510e6#/288510e6/6

Interesting reading, thank you VV:)
    peonypot wrote: »
    Was it mentioned on here that KP was in talks to settle out of court?

I bloody hope not, this needs to go all the way and expose the lot of them.

Last I heard it was indeed going to court, I agree it needs to go all the way.
    peonypot wrote: »
    No not at all, but i think his jealousy caused all this, i dont think he meant for it to go this far initially. I honestly think if she didnt go mental in Spain or wherever it was he would have gone back.

Oh yes indeed. He even admitted to jealousy when she was out drinking with her friends. But on their own tv show they were nightclub drinking together and even then he gave disapproving looks to camera when she was giving it someone the dancefloor. I thought that was a bit weird. That kind of guy would last 5 minutes by my side:cool:
    My own Personal Opinion is .. Claire started this hate campaign against Katie because she left her agency and she was worried her only cash cow would follow her.. She strikes me as a spiteful woman ..always telling Peter upsetting stuff about Katie on camera ..

She's not been able to contain her vengefulness from day 1. So many of us commented on it...but the press? Nothing.
    I'm willing to volunteer to sit in the court and make notes ..

Please do Betty - have a sandwich beforehand though, my tummy growled so loud when the judge was summing up once that everyone heard and I wanted the reporters bench to swallow me whole:o:D

O/T I didn't realise PA had not signed a pre-nup.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That row in the Segway shop showed him up to be a nasty man..when she told him he was a washed up pop star ..he flipped and that IMO is why he did all this ... He wanted to show her he was the star.. But he isn't ..he got his new fame off hers .. I wonder when it all comes crashing down if he will think it was all worth it?. This may cost him the love of the kids he claims he adores
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps Ian has been perusing his copy of last week's Press Gazette.

Pages 1 and 2

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/288510e6#/288510e6/1

Pages 6 and 7

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/288510e6#/288510e6/6

cheers for the links, interesting reading.

I notice a "journalist" is not named but we all know who worked for the Star and then CAN...She started at CAN just after Nicola and Kerry left with their "integrity compromised"

This is an old article but always a laugh, some of the newer posters might not have seen it before, so apologies if you have seen this in the past:D

Warning, don't get too close to the computer screen otherwise you might be nose to nose with Peter Andre:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daisy
    I will take the sandwich advice ...
    CP may pay a higher price than she realises..what client would want her to represent them if this is how she behaves if they dare leave..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cazzz thanks for that article ..Ive never read it before .. Very good and so true
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Love this comment on that old link;

Can Associates, an end-of-days repertory company
    Indeed.
    A magazine staring me in the face at a supermarket check-out last week informed me that Peter Andre was an 'animal' in bed. Exactly what sort of animal it didn't specify.
    Anyone got any theories?
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Unless people are complete fools, he will not emerge intact. EvilCANevel works for HIM! He would have been privvy to all their alleged plotting and scheming.

Haha - love it!:D
    Goaty wrote: »
    Love this comment on that old link;

Can Associates, an end-of-days repertory company
    Indeed.
    A magazine staring me in the face at a supermarket check-out last week informed me that Peter Andre was an 'animal' in bed. Exactly what sort of animal it didn't specify.
    Anyone got any theories?

A squirrel surely? Tis they what have acorns!!:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »

This is an old article but always a laugh, some of the newer posters might not have seen it before, so apologies if you have seen this in the past:D

Warning, don't get too close to the computer screen otherwise you might be nose to nose with Peter Andre:eek:

Jeez :eek: that made me jump it was like coming face to face with an evil grinning mexican bandit and an over inflated chipmunk both at the same time :eek:
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jeez :eek: that made me jump it was like coming face to face with an evil grinning mexican bandit and an over inflated chipmunk both at the same time :eek:

that's why I put the warning, you should have been prepared:D
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Proves DS can be informative AND useful - that's my Halloween mask sorted early this year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You have to read the comments attached to the article by Valentina ...my personal fav is
    "I admire Claire Powell ...she is one of the few people who can actually polish a turd and make it shine" made me laugh
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I read this article before and god jesus the picture is like the Joker.

Oh a side note, when i studied journalism at uni i tried to get an internship at CAN but i got rudely turned away.

p.s: i saw CP a few week ago representing Amy Child.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He does bare quite an uncanny likeness to speedy gonzales
This discussion has been closed.