Favourite Doctor Who Villian(s)?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 155
Forum Member
This can be from the classics or from the new.

Just want to have a fun and interesting thread to read.

I'd say that my favourite villain/ baddy has got to be:

The Master,

Comments

• The SlugThe Slug Posts: 4,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I be the first to say
    Catherine Tate
    :rolleyes: :p
  • The SlugThe Slug Posts: 4,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, that was neither fun nor interesting. Loved the 80s Cybermen and the Sontarans.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    The Daleks when they were good, i think we have all forgot how good they used to be, then they had to go and spoil them in S3
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DAVROS my all time fav bad guy he actually did look scary in a most disturbing way
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    Not having seen him in action - although my girlfriends Dad has all the classic series on video - which I will have to sit down and watch at some point - I have seen photographs/ pictures of him and yep, he was DAMN freaky looking. I can imagine he scared people back then too.

Still want to see him, hopefully they get someone really impressive to play him - my choice would be Wilfrid Brambell but unfortunately that'll never happen.

In my original post It should have read The Master, Daleks but nevermind :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,988
    Forum Member
    The Master
  • Brian2005Brian2005 Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    can be only DAVROS
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    has to be the daleks, although they have been a little overused lately, they are still great, Loved davros but sometimes he was a bit of a crutch to the daleks, would love to see him back though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Master
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    Also have to say the master :D
  • TetrameshTetramesh Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Kandyman.

Only kidding.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    The master - and I want John Simm's Master back! Am pissed off they killed him. It's not fair. I'll say that again only louder, IT'S NOT FAIR!
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From the new series.

1) The Weeping Angels. By a country mile.

2) Lilith.

3) The Wire.

4) Finch.

5) And the couple of minutes Derek Jacobi played as The Master. If he was The Master for the full story I'd probably put him in 2nd or possibly 1st place.

From the old series. (From what I remember).

1) The Cybermen

2) The Autons

3) Davros

4) Morbius

5) The only other thing that made an impression on me was that devil thing and the gargoyle from the story 'The Daemons'.

Never saw The Master before in my life, and only ever saw the Daleks in one actual story.
    And from what I remember I think I only ever saw the Cybermen once before in one story.
  • Anne CAnne C Posts: 939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Always and forever... The Master
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Des Potick wrote: »
    The master - and I want John Simm's Master back! Am pissed off they killed him. It's not fair. I'll say that again only louder, IT'S NOT FAIR!

well, i heard/read an interview with Simm some time ago (i think it was jonny ross) were Simm mentioned that he was in season 4.

i have mentioned this on the forum before and nobody else seems to remember it, so it could have been a dream, but the wife is sure as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sorry, forgot to include my favorite bad guy,

well, the master is the overall one i love but i also have a place for Scaroth, last of the Jagaroth from the TB story city of death (with the ever wonderful lalla ward).

:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From the old series it would be The Zygons, Sutekh, Morbius, Magnus Greel and Mr Sin from Talons and The Black Guardian of course!

The new Mr Finch, The Wire, The Weeping Angels, The Gelth, The Family of Blood
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From the old series it would be The Zygons, Sutekh, Morbius, Magnus Greel and Mr Sin from Talons and The Black Guardian of course!

The new Mr Finch, The Wire, The Weeping Angels, The Gelth, The Family of Blood

mr sin, great call BG! & yeah, the weeping angels have to be the new series finest hour bad guy wise (i would have included the gas-mask kid, but the doc fixed them)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    racingmars wrote: »
    mr sin, great call BG! & yeah, the weeping angels have to be the new series finest hour bad guy wise (i would have included the gas-mask kid, but the doc fixed them)

you wouldn't want to mess with Mr Sin! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    As a young child, I can remember finding the silver balls in the Yeti story with Patrick Troughton particularly unsettling. I can't remember any details of the storyline, etc., but there was clearly something very creepy about this that got to me.

The gargoyle in Daemons also made a big impression.

And classic cybermen; something about how they moved made them seem especially sinister; not like last season's stormtroopers who seemed very 'stiff' by comparison.
  • Phil 2804Phil 2804 Posts: 21,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Master.

I didn't realise just how much the series had missed him until he was in it.

There really isn't anyone else whose arrival can change the tone of the show with his first words.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not having seen him in action - although my girlfriends Dad has all the classic series on video - which I will have to sit down and watch at some point - I have seen photographs/ pictures of him and yep, he was DAMN freaky looking. I can imagine he scared people back then too.

Still want to see him, hopefully they get someone really impressive to play him - my choice would be Wilfrid Brambell but unfortunately that'll never happen.

In my original post It should have read The Master, Daleks but nevermind :D

terry malloy is still going strong and still does audio plays as davros check his website there are some cool pics once you search a little
    http://www.terrymolloy.co.uk/

mms://media.2020media.com/bigfinish/guilt.wma "paste in address bar for a sample"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The best baddie was the Nimon. Brilliant beast, brilliant story...
  • GiraffeGirlGiraffeGirl Posts: 13,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only know the new series so... The Weeping Angels and The Master (as played by John Simm)

the clockwork droids from series 2 were creepy too

and of course...

the Slitheen :p (sorry, couldn't resist!)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,988
    Forum Member
    Only know the new series so... The Weeping Angels and The Master (as played by John Simm)

the clockwork droids from series 2 were creepy too

and of course...

the Slitheen :p (sorry, couldn't resist!)

I think thats a naughty step offence;) :D