Options

What is this type of cosmetic surgery ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    julicovajulicova Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    So you are quite convinced that Christie Brinkley's looks are not down to (at least in part) very expensive and top-level private medical surgery treatments over the years? Because there are plenty of comments that claim she carries the hallmarks of nose job, fillers and whatnot.

I don't know, her looks could be down to good genes and a good diet, in which case why shouldn't anyone else potentially be able to get those results at 60? There's every chance Christie Brinkley can afford, and has, had surgery in her line of work over the years. It's subtle and it's excellent if so.

No I do thnk Christie has had work done, but it has been subtle and she has had a very good surgeon. I think she is gorgeous, looks after herself and has had excellent procedures. ONJ has probably had too much done, and the surgeon has not been as skilled.

I do feel for people in the public eye who are going to be scrutinised by the press. I can understand the desire to go to a plastic surgeon. Thank god we can all age gracefully. However some of them eg Christie have some or extensive work done and look absolutely amazing.