Kindle Fire HDX - £99

ResonanceResonance Posts: 16,643
Forum Member
✭✭
From £99 for the WiFi version and £119 for the 4G version. I assume this is for black Friday etc.

Quite a saving - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00CYR6UTM/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B00CYR6UTM&linkCode=as2&tag=coolwebhome-21&linkId=QLSKB4R5IJLZZV3G

Comments

• StigStig Posts: 12,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a friend who is well past retirement age who has been looking for a low cost tablet. This should be ideal.
  • ResonanceResonance Posts: 16,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stig wrote: »
    I have a friend who is well past retirement age who has been looking for a low cost tablet. This should be ideal.

Yes, it's a good deal. I'd make sure he gets it quick though. It will be likely up to full price again after the weekend. It's a saving of £100 at the moment.
  • alanwarwicalanwarwic Posts: 28,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good price if you are a Kindle type person.

It has the highest grade screen of any of the mid/small tablets, even better than the Nexus 7 2013.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,989
    Forum Member
    My one turned up today! Getting used to it now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    My one turned up today! Getting used to it now.

Let us know how you get on :)
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,989
    Forum Member
    Resonance wrote: »
    Let us know how you get on :)

I really like it. It's easier than laptop and its lovely to be able to read in bed without having to have the light on. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    I really like it. It's easier than laptop and its lovely to be able to read in bed without having to have the light on. :)

Yeah, tablets are great for lounging in bed, surfing the net, reading etc.