I love it when the housemates argue in costumes

.Kooky..Kooky. Posts: 620
Forum Member
✭✭
It just completely represents what BB is all about to me. A bunch of people reacting to the pressure environmnet of constantly being watched and surrounded by people they can't trust, yet in a complete pantomime at the same time - all of them are different, accentuated characters.

BB Gold tonight. You just can't take them seriously when they're dressed as Cheshire Cats, Playing Cards and the White friggin Rabbit! :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hehehehe, absolutely delicious and no-one is taking the moment away from me! :D

I'm avoiding all the negative threads because like you say it's too laughable to take seriously sometimes. :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,848
    Forum Member
    Brilliant isn't it. The best ones for me were when Charley BB8 and Richard BB7 lost it in costume!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,848
    Forum Member
    One of the many BB psychologists would probably argue that an argument between housemates is more likely when they're in costume as they're able to externalise their behaviour in the form of a character. Or maybe they were just p*d off with the nominations!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're absolutely right - sheer class. Particularly contrasted against Hira's heroics.

I love comedy Big Brother as well. We need more of that particular BB
    xJ
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is the sheer bizarreness of the contrasts, almost surreal. Tonight there you had the argument going on, with Siavash in a rabbit costume eating carrots in a cage, and Hira face diving a cake. It makes it all much funnier I think. Like the whole of fight night with Victor covered in makeup. I do love it when they have silly costumes on and things like that happen, it's my second favourite thing about BB (second only to BB swearing when they repeat things to the HM's - I love that because it's so clinical)
  • elizadooolittleelizadooolittle Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah, can't beat a good row in fancy dress!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Priceless! Great to hear the funny BB again too.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    solgang wrote: »
    It is the sheer bizarreness of the contrasts, almost surreal. Tonight there you had the argument going on, with Siavash in a rabbit costume eating carrots in a cage, and Hira face diving a cake. It makes it all much funnier I think. Like the whole of fight night with Victor covered in makeup. I do love it when they have silly costumes on and things like that happen, it's my second favourite thing about BB (second only to BB swearing when they repeat things to the HM's - I love that because it's so clinical)

And a giant spoon wrapped round a bus stop filled with ciggarete ends in a garden :D
  • MikayMikay Posts: 10,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charley the Clown. :D
    Need I say more..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mikay wrote: »
    Charley the Clown. :D
    Need I say more..

haha was gonna post the exact same thing.

i just kept looking at her trying to face off with Brian with that wig, that outfit and white make-up...classic BB, one of my fav moments ever!

couldn't take her seriously at all
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, it's great, isn't it?

I loved it when Richard was arguing with Sezer and Imogen and that horrible lot when he was dressed like a nerd. I also loved it when Craig was in that Myra Hindley wig and was getting ants in his pants. Hilarious!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ok there was no make-up, but it's still priceless..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo7hovOUJTA&feature=related