Corrie 23/09/10: Tell Him

Comments

• Options
    PickpussPickpuss Posts: 72,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    porshacat wrote: »
    OMG My son my son...bleat bleat.
    How many times has Gail said that over the years?

She has the opposite of Mummy Issues/Oedipus Complex
  • Options
    TaomiTaomi Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wuffles wrote: »
    I might be wrong on this, but I'm sure Gail's broken the law by accessing and divulging Natasha's medical records.

I have logged on and looked for a thread like this, just for this purpose (how sad I am)

Yes you are totally right. I work in the NHS and confidentialty is taken VERY seriously. To break this rule is an offence and you will face disciplinary action and depending possibly prosecution. IMO, what Gail did is as bad as you can get and she would face charges. I hope Corrie do not overlook this :mad::mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pickpuss wrote: »
    And seeing as there's now a doctor that talks in the Surgery, and he has it in for Gail already I reckon she may be going dahn again or whatever the penalty is
    He is sexy that Doctor and he hates Gail!

most receptionists are very up themselves and the longer they are in the job they start to think they are Doctors themselves
  • Options
    charliestubbscharliestubbs Posts: 3,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A good episode tonight, great cliffhanger!

Eileen/Owen story looks like it's heading in an interesting information.

Loved Sophie/Sian tonight, Brooke Vincent doing a heart rendering performance again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    :mad: gail....poor natasha...shes the only one i feel sorry for...and after the clyde upset tonight she had me in tears as well. :cry:
    get gail back inside to rot.....grrr.

what was with sophie being all wussy and needing sian to get her stuff...glad she rang home tho and its an end to the poor little girls storyline...i left home after my GCSEs and survived fine :p

that owen really is horrible!
  • Options
    TinpotTinpot Posts: 2,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Gail stuff - especially with Nick - always comes across as a very creepy incestuous jealousy to me.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    God Davids Goatee is just Rediculas!
    He's not a God:mad:. He's a pratt.

I actually think his beard has beard drawn on:o
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Leave her alone, you chinless bitch!
    Well said
    poor Natasha

Agreed:(
    kutox wrote: »
    I hope Natasha gets Gail sacked :mad:
    AND PROSECUTED:mad:
    Orin wrote: »
    People on this thread are missing the point. ......................Tash is crazy.
    NO she's not. She had an abortion when he rejected her and was too much in love to tell the truth when he came back:(
    MarzBar85 wrote: »
    Sean :) Eileen :D

(SULLA Please edit my anger towards Sean again....!)
    Done;)
    wuffles wrote: »
    I might be wrong on this, but I'm sure Gail's broken the law by accessing and divulging Natasha's medical records.
    True:)
  • Options
    MarzBar85MarzBar85 Posts: 15,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »

Done;)

You know I changed my stance on The Lovely Doomed Claire because of you. But you're making my hatred of Sean:mad: grow!
  • Options
    chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    Taomi wrote: »
    I have logged on and looked for a thread like this, just for this purpose (how sad I am)

Yes you are totally right. I work in the NHS and confidentialty is taken VERY seriously. To break this rule is an offence and you will face disciplinary action and depending possibly prosecution. IMO, what Gail did is as bad as you can get and she would face charges. I hope Corrie do not overlook this :mad::mad:

the only thing that would stop that happening is if the surgery somehow doesnt find out, they maynot if Natasha leaves & i doubt Nick would say anything
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG My son my son...bleat bleat.
    How many times has Gail said that over the years?

Did she really say to Natasha ' Why should I let him see you? '. Because he's a grown man who looks like he's pushing 40 you daft cow! Blimey falling for a mummys boy is bad enough but if that mummy is Gail ...:eek:
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    I can't stand Gail. Interfering witch. I wish Natasha would just punch her lights out.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    MarzBar85 wrote: »
    You know I changed my stance on The Lovely Doomed Claire because of you. But you're making my hatred of Sean:mad: grow!

Noted. I will behave:o

Sean Tully....:mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    He's not a God:mad:. He's a pratt.

I actually think his beard has beard drawn on:o

I dont think he is a God it was just a figure of speach!
  • Options
    TaomiTaomi Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chloeb wrote: »
    the only thing that would stop that happening is if the surgery somehow doesnt find out, they maynot if Natasha leaves & i doubt Nick would say anything

Yeah my guess is that is their way round it...Natasha doesn't complain and therefore the surgery do not know its happened. Its possible that staff do breach confidentialty but its whether they get caught doing it :mad: :(

I for one take it very seriously!
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah my guess is that is their way round it...Natasha doesn't complain and therefore the surgery do not know its happened. Its possible that staff do breach confidentialty but its whether they get caught doing it :mad: :(

I for one take it very seriously!

What worries me more is how Gail knows the doctors' passwords to access patients' files....
  • Options
    ThumbolinaThumbolina Posts: 3,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gail keeps telling people that she looked at Natasha's medical records as though she is proud of what she did. It is mentioned so often that I feel sure Gail will be disciplined over it. This is something that is very serious, Gail has breached the data protection act and she has breached confidentiality. Corrie would receive numerous, justified, complaints if they let this go.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tinpot wrote: »
    The Gail stuff - especially with Nick - always comes across as a very creepy incestuous jealousy to me.
    There are an awful lot of Mothers who act like this with their sons, they have such a deep hatred of any woman that 'takes' their son. Makes you wonder why the Mothers are so jealous..ugh it's sick to think why!
  • Options
    jagged_deathjagged_death Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    Is it me or did orange Sian look about 30 in this episode. Seriouly she looked much older than Sophie in that cafe scene.

Yes and Sophie was acting all pathetic and she clearly wants to go home to her daddy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it me or did orange Sian look about 30 in this episode. Seriouly she looked much older than Sophie in that cafe scene.

Yes and Sophie was acting all pathetic and she clearly wants to go home to her daddy.
    The Sophie and Sian storyline is very boring hope they end it soon, their voices go through me..especially Sophies
  • Options
    Release MeRelease Me Posts: 3,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You're right she looked so old and without make-up very rough, nice shot of her boobs bouncing though when she ran! :cool:

I'll be glad when that boring storyline ends and when the annoying Natasha leaves! :yawn:
  • Options
    PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gail best lose her job for that!
  • Options
    jagged_deathjagged_death Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    Release Me wrote: »
    You're right she looked so old and without make-up very rough, nice shot of her boobs bouncing though when she ran! :cool:

I'll be glad when that boring storyline ends and when the annoying Natasha leaves! :yawn:

I couldn't help but notice she has a strange "dent" in her forehead, it was very distracting to me,

I think the orange slap makes her look way old, I'm sure I've seen her look about 16 before. Still Sophie should get rid, poor Sian will not age well by the looks of it.
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tangerine twat beard.

LOL!!! Would that be David by any chance?
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    Oh not the moping teens puhlease.

All I hear is whine, whine, whine I'm afraid. I just wish Sophie would open her mouth just a little bit more when she speaks and her diction isn't brilliant. I have trouble understanding her at times, usually when she's talking quietly - and it's nothing to do with the accent, I understand that perfectly.
    Leave her alone, you chinless bitch!

She makes you feel like that doesn't she?
    Is Gail really soooooooooooooo stupid that she doesn't realise she is gonna lose her job over snooping and being indiscreet with personal medical records ???

Or are Corrie gonna just ignore that side of it ?

Oh but she'd do anything for her son :rolleyes:

I totally agree but nothing Corrie does would surprise me. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets off with it.
    You bitch, Gail

Must have forgotten how she helped Tina to abort David's baby behind his weaselly back

VERY good point but I think Nick has always been her favourite.
    oo_la_la wrote: »
    i know what its like to have a mother in law that still treats their son like a baby, bloody annoying!!! :mad:

You have my sympathy.
    NikkiClo wrote: »
    My Mother in law is an interfering nosey old controlling witch..Gail is lovely compared to her!

You too have my sympathy.
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Please Natasha, get Gail sacked - she had no right to look at your file - who does she think she is!!!!

I really do hope that she grasses Gail up for this before her exit (whichever way she goes).
    Gail has morphed into Ivy

All too true. She has a very short memory. My hubby, who hasn't seen Corrie for a while but who's always watched it on and off, said tonight that she was just like Ivy!

In a way I can understand Gail's anger but she should never have snooped at Natasha's medical records to find ammunition against her. She's never liked Natasha and was just looking for something to split them up so when she found out that Natasha had had an abortion she must have thought all her birthdays had come at once :mad: What a cow. No sympathy for Natasha at all when she confronted her. No empathy or understanding that this was a very troubled woman she was talking to. It was all about her precious son. Yes, Natasha was wrong but Gail could have been kinder towards her but still told Natasha that if she didn't tell him SHE would. But Gail is a heartless b!tch who didn't seem to like Natasha from when she first came out of prison and found her in her house.
    People on this thread are missing the point. ......................Tash is crazy.

No she's not, she's deeply troubled but not 'crazy'. Nick messed her about and she made a huge, spur of the moment mistake in rushing into a termination. SHE wasn't to know that (what seemed like) the next day next he'd have changed his mind! Nick and his hot and cold attitude contributed to this state of affairs.
    Why is Owen being so mean to Eileen?

I don't know :confused: But he's treating her a bit like dirt isn't he? Mind you, I don't like him much anyway.
    But as the Platts are involved, Natasha has our sympathy

Well said! :D
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    Jesus, why not just sleep with Nick, Gail!

:eek: (I think I'm going to be sick.........)
    Pickpuss wrote: »
    I thought Sawfie would have been the tougher one on this escapade

Me too but can't say I blame the kid.
    I hope Eileen gets away with ripping him off.

As much as I LOVE the thought of the odious toad getting ripped off I don't want Eileen to become a thief :(

Yes you are totally right. I work in the NHS and confidentialty is taken VERY seriously. To break this rule is an offence and you will face disciplinary action and depending possibly prosecution. IMO, what Gail did is as bad as you can get and she would face charges. I hope Corrie do not overlook this :mad:

Good, informative post :) And I agree, she better not get off with this.

And has Gail thought that this son who she's so keen to protect is the same one who hardly visited her in prison? He showed great caring and loyalty then didn't he? HE only thought of himself as IIRC, David pulled him about it but he said it would 'upset' him too much to see her in there :rolleyes: Yeah, great support Nick.
  • Options
    lindauklindauk Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gail is a lot worse than Ivy Tilsley ever was
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gail should be sectioned. She's hardly ever been a balanced character but last nights performance appeared to show serious mental health issues.